Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: My Garden Speel  (Read 5929 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
  I did 8 14-16ft rows a tatters yesterday.Took it easy.Tilled a row planted two rows.Then redid the same.Final tally 8 rows, 4 a yukon gold,4 a norlan reds.Got a 5lb bag a Pontiac reds,I aint cut to seed yet. Our favs for New tatters,
 Today I held back! Hit my head kinda hard on the garden shed 5ft tall door gettin fish stuff out last night for crappie off the dock.Did it before many times (hit the head), BUT this time I really got irritated with myself hittin my head! CHAINSAW time!!!and make a higher opening> 
  Still got to do the pontiacs and 4 different onions with a short row a shallots for the first time.An take it from there.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Think im gona do taters thie year. What donu suggest, spa.....dew?
Dose a guy really have to dope on the tater bug powder?
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 I quit planting potatoes.........but when I did I planted mashed potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
 Today was a garden day,I havent touched it since the 8 rows a tatters were put in.Funeral yesterday Meat sale on the way home.I got great prices on meats and today it will make about 20lbs of potato sausage to be ground an stuffed.Got it all diced and spiced last evening.

Boar I dont use any poison on anything,Unless its a heavy invasion of bugs.Tatter bugs I just keep a eye on the green plants if I see a bug its squished. Not many tatters grown around here so the bug isnt around much.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenn ur a potatoe.
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
glenn ur a potatoe.

......a....couch......potato.....  ;D (sorry Glenn, but I had to take the shot)
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hey no problem HD, i'd do the same for you!!!!!!!! :moon:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
sniff sniff, so much love..snif
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
the weather this week will put me in idle mode with the garden but I need my tiller back!!! :doah: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
What's the word on the tiller from mr fix it?
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I stopped by on Friday he hasn't looked at it yet. Mom is going to stop tomorrow morning. She is the one hell bent to get her garden done also.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
the weather this week will put me in idle mode with the garden but I need my tiller back!!! :doah: :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :cry: :cry:
I been on them union jobs!!! Draw a 22 inch circle,Diameter NOT circumference!! if 10 rain drops fall in that area in a 5 minute period its go home an keep warm. should a asked glenn :doah: I would a done it cheaper an quicker.MAYBE depending on parts?? or maybe a union mickey job EH? I coulda gave you mine as a loaner
« Last Edit: April 04/19/15, 07:37:59 PM by dew2 »