Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: MNO board meeting at the clubhouse in Blaine Wed. may 6th  (Read 3345 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Board meeting at the Bonfire in Blaine Wed. May 6th at 4:30 pm.   If we get a couple of guys we can draw the teams there.  Kenhuntin if that doesn't work for you I will send your sticker out before that.  Hope to see you all there.   :happy1:   Lee we were going to send the MNO corporate jet to pick you up but it will be in the shop  having rainbows painted on it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hey? I ordered skulls and cross bones on the jet!
Just because you live in the "cities" don't mean you can change the paint job on the jet!  :police:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
  Board meeting at the Bonfire in Blaine Wed. May 6th at 4:30 pm.   If we get a couple of guys we can draw the teams there.  Kenhuntin if that doesn't work for you I will send your sticker out before that.  Hope to see you all there.   :happy1:   Lee we were going to send the MNO corporate jet to pick you up but it will be in the shop  having rainbows painted on it. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

So then what bus do you recommend I take to get to Blaine :scratch:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  The General has been toolin" around in the MNO  short bus so that's out.   :rotflmao:   
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Sorry I'll return the bus.  It's been fun touring with my fans.

[

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/26/15, 09:14:53 AM by The General »
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Oh yeah the junior high jailbait bus.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

So then what bus do you recommend I take to get to Blaine :scratch:
the same bus they bring all the welfare recipients coming from Chicago!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  Reminder for the board meeting at 4:30 pm this Wed. at the MNO clubhouse in Blaine.  I hope to draw the fishing challenge teams at this meeting.  Kenhuntin if you can't make it let me know.  I will have your bumper sticker with me.   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
must be for all the uppity ups..........not on the board. :bow: :bow: besides this thugs got some thuggery and gooning to do in hagar city!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :army: :army:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
must be for all the uppity ups..........not on the board. :bow: :bow: besides this thugs got some thuggery and gooning to do in hagar city!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :army: :army:
Oh Man start yer own clubhouse in Hagar city!!Remember I said I grew up just a spit wad north a Redwing :scratch:
 Here's the place to be>.http://www.redwing.org/harbor-restaurant-bar-marina/    fer you union types anyway! Tell em walker is the best thing for Wisconsin. You'll be goin fer a swim in the sippi,These are the Elite crowd your lookin for :happy1: :puke:

Check it out 57,Last time I was there was with Sandy,Trout fishin an letting her meet my Native american friends I grew up with on  Prairie Island.
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline kenhuntin

• Master Outdoorsman
  • FISH CHAMP#1 2010#10 2009#4 2008 colapsed 2011
Won't miss it
Isn't that bus with the pole a photo of the Bonfire waitstaff?
A gun owner is a citizen
Those without are subjects