Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: waterfowl Ammo~  (Read 1285 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey early goose season is just around the corner,hard to believe! Got a note from Hevi Shot today and thought I would pass along the savings~

SAVE $50 PER CASE ON HEVI-METAL AND $100 PER CASE ON SPEED BALL!
While many are planning their backyard BBQ's and family get together's I am planning on a review of my decoys and my plans for fall waterfowl season.  I can't wait, it's getting closer every day! 

To help you get stocked and ready for season we are offering a $50 a case rebate on HEVI-Metal and $100 a case rebate on Speed Ball with NO LIMIT!

In order to access the rebate slip, please click on "Freedom Rebate" below and print.  You can also print the rebate form off of our FaceBook page; Instagram Page or you can always call us at 541-367-3522 and we will mail one out to you right away!

Incase you don't know what speedball is,its hevi metal on steroids and come in a package of 10shells per box,the steel pellets are copper clad (not plated) so you get a more dense/heavier pellet that @1635fps,deadly loads.