Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Looking for someone who does Hydro-Graphics on a gun  (Read 2028 times)

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Looking to see if anyone has a recommendation of someone who does hydro graphics on a shotgun. Had Campbell Coatings on Rochester do some and they did a good job a few years ago but they have since went out of business. I have a used shotgun that someone thought they should spray paint poorly and I would like to have a nice camo pattern put on it. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
2020 Big Buck Slayer

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Give Dead Eye Graphics a call in Lowry, MN. Should be able to find them online. I might have the name wrong, if so drop me a line, I'm sure I still have their card at home. They did several firearms for the MDHA banquet in  Morris last Spring.
mm

Offline MN RACK ATTACK

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks Mark
They were quick to respond and very helpful!!
2020 Big Buck Slayer