Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Newbie checking in here....  (Read 1972 times)

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi folks.  I'm new to this sight.  I posted a newbie thread elsewhere here, but I hadn't seen this section or I'd have put it here.  I"ve been posting on 24 Hour Campfire for many years, but just found this sight.  I'm a Dispensing Optician/Vision Center Manager for Wal-Mart.  I've been huting for over 40 years.  These days, it's mostly deer and grouse.  I'm from Ohio originally, and own a deer camp in Central Pennsylvania.  My taste in guns runs towards Savage Model 99 levers, and Mauser Model 98 bolt action rifles.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Nice to have you on the site! :happy1:  ::welcome::
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline beeker

• Master Outdoorsman
welcome to the site.  feel free to chime in anywhere.
If science fiction has taught me anything, it's that you can never have enough guns and ammo when the zombies come back to life... "WS"

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yupper d, good to have ya aboard no matter what the sign up says about me, ;)
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"