Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Who's ready for bow season to get here?!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I know I can't be the only one that's getting anxious for the season to get here! Been shooting a lot scouting and glassing the fields. Running the cams. Property up north isn't looking promising or making me excited for it yet, 2 does 3 fawns and a fork horn is all that's on the cam up there so far. But the property in the west metro has been much better! No pictures unfortunately because I forgot to "format" my cards before putting them in the trail cAms and all had to be formatted after my first pull and so didn't get to see any of the pictures. When glassing I spotted a bruiser and found a tree patch he goes past everyday and hopefully throw a tree stand it in an get him early

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've been thinking about it, but it's a month away and lasts through the end of the year so there is plenty time.  Planted food plots near some stands so I guess I've started.......
Trails still need to be cleared and mowed, stands checked and repaired but I'm still fishing.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I've been thinking about it, but it's a month away and lasts through the end of the year so there is plenty time.  Planted food plots near some stands so I guess I've started.......
Trails still need to be cleared and mowed, stands checked and repaired but I'm still fishing.

I'm in the same boat as deadeye except for the food plots.  I just enjoy what ever the farmer decides on for free. 
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Put my cameras up last week...  going to work on stands in two weekends.  Bow season starts in Nodak Sept 4... late for Nodak but still a good time to get a buck in Velvet if you want one.  Non-res can still buy a bow tag OTC.

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
I thought about a out of state hunt or two this year. I'll have to do some research on public land in North Dakota