Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: vikings 2015  (Read 60804 times)

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: :coffee: :scratch:  Looking for a five game Bears wining streak so I can compare....   can't find one  :doah:  :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Bud and now Barney working the trail again in front of me.

It is not how many years you live, it is how you lived your years!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
power ranking out
#5 Vikings
#16 da bears.............. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Aaron Rodgers listed as 'limited' on injury report with right shoulder injury

11/18/15

:coffee: ......
Aaron Rodgers was included on the Packers' injury list with a right shoulder injury. The list came out after practice and after he talked in the locker room Wednesday afternoon. He was listed as a "limited" participant in practice.

In his early afternoon news conference, Mike McCarthy said Rodgers was "banged up."

I mean, we have a number of guys banged up, really," McCarthy said. "Frankly, the way we’re practicing today, we’re going longer, longer meeting, longer walk-throughs and then going down to practice later is more about coming off of the last couple games and really getting ready for Minnesota and then into the short week."

Rodgers’ placement on the injury report is his first of the season, but it didn’t stop him from throwing during the walk-through portion of practice open to the media, which he wouldn’t be doing if the injury were serious.

Prior to practice, Rodgers was asked if he was banged up.

"Probably banged up," he said. "But we all are at this time. It's Week 11 coming up, everybody is dealing with different things. That's the NFL. You get a routine, learn how to take care of your body and push through things."

When asked: :reporter; "Are you worried about playing the Vikes?"

:Rodgers stated: :rotflmao: "I could beat those piss ants with two broken shoulders" "Right now I'm worried about The Mighty Bears"

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/18/15, 11:08:46 PM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK do there starting to find excuses already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Packers-Vikings rivalry has been one-sided lately

Nov 19, 2015

:coffee: ......
Historically, the Vikings and Packers have been rivals. Lately, Minnesota linebacker Chad Greenway said, the series hasn’t lived up to that description. :doah:

Since the start of the 2010 season, Green Bay is 9-1-1 against the Vikings, including a playoff win. So pardon Greenway if he’s not waxing poetic about the matchup entering Sunday’s meeting at TCF Bank Stadium.

“I don’t know if it makes it a good rivalry up to this point because they’ve been so dominant,” the 10-year veteran said Wednesday. “It’s been so one-sided in my tenure. So to me a rivalry has to come when the other team is actually winning some games. So we’ve got to go out and play better.”

The Vikings have won five straight and sit atop the NFC North at 7-2. Green Bay is a game back at 6-3, but the Packers have lost three in a row. That’s why most oddsmakers have Minnesota as a one-point favorite in Sunday’s 3:25 p.m. kickoff.

The last time the Vikings were favored against the Packers was Oct. 5, 2009, at the Metrodome on “Monday Night Football.” Quarterback Brett Favre, in his first game against his former team, led Minnesota to a 30-23 win.

“We’re still approaching it like we’re the underdogs,” Vikings cornerback Marcus Sherels insisted.

Told his team is the early favorite, Greenway said, “Talk is cheap” and pointed out that the Packers “handed it to us pretty hard” in a 42-10 win last season. :moon:

“Right now, the division goes through Green Bay and has for a couple of years ... so we have a lot of respect for those guys,” Greenway said. “But at the same time, we want to be that team. They’ve been a good football team for a number of years.

“We want to be a team that’s in the playoffs three, four, five, six years in a row, and we’re not there yet. The reality is, it’s the middle of the season. We’ve had a good little run, but that doesn’t give us anything. We’ve got to keep working for it.” Right now we're more worried about the improved Chicago Bears :blues brothers:

Since Greenway was drafted by the Vikings in 2006, Green Bay has a 14-4-1 lead in the series.

Greenway, running back Adrian Peterson and defensive end Brian Robison are the only three Minnesota players left from when Favre last played for the Packers, in 2007. Aaron Rodgers took over at quarterback in 2008 and has gone 10-4 against the Vikings.

Rodgers said he expects the rivalry will become better as Vikings improve behind a young, stingy defense and second-year quarterback Teddy Bridgewater.

“It’s always been a great rivalry between the North teams,” he said, “but you can tell with a young

talented quarterback in Teddy, there’s some very young talent on defense, that this has the potential to be kind of the premier rivalry in the North, if things keep going the way they’re going.

“When the talent level is very even, it makes it even more exciting, I think, for the fans.”

Since the teams began playing when Minnesota entered the NFL in 1961, the Packers hold a 58-49-2 edge. Although the teams have combined to go to nine Super Bowls, they usually haven’t both been good at the same time.

When the Vikings made four Super Bowl appearances in the 1970s, the Packers were never better than 8-6 in any of those seasons and had a combined record of 24-30-2. During Green Bay’s five Super Bowl years, the best the Vikings did was 9-7, and they had a combined mark of 31-41-4.

At least for now, expectations are that Minnesota’s resurgence could spice up the rivalry.

Vikings’ Kalil misses second practice but expected to play

Vikings tackle Matt Kalil missed a second straight day of practice Thursday because of a toe injury, but coach Mike Zimmer anticipates he will be in the lineup Sunday against Green Bay.

“I expect him to play,” Zimmer said.

Despite a number of nagging injuries, Kalil has not missed a game since entering the NFL in 2012, playing in 57 consecutive regular season games.

Zimmer said middle linebacker Eric Kendricks, who has missed the past two games with a rib injury, will return against the Packers at TCF Bank Stadium. Kendricks has been a full participant in practice all week.

“I’m very excited to get back,” Kendricks said. “I’m just going to keep doing what I do in the training room and keep practicing hard.”

For a second straight day, Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (hamstring) and linebacker Anthony Barr (hand, knee) were limited in practice. After being listed as limited Wednesday, defensive tackles Sharrif Floyd (knee, ankle) and Tom Johnson (concussion) and running back Matt Asiata (quad) were all full participants.

Barr suffered a left hand injury Nov. 8 against St. Louis and played last week at Oakland wearing a soft cast.

“I’m getting there,” Barr said. “I’m still working to get to 100 percent, and I feel like I’m close.”

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
 :coffee: Looks like Lee is posting stories here about his new team The Green Bay Packers as no one is reading about Da Bears... Funny how the pack has lost 3 soon to be 4 since Lee has jumped on their wagon   :happybounce: Wonder if he will be a Patriot fan after his Bears AND his Packers lose this weekend..  :scratch:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
:coffee: Looks like Lee is posting stories here about his new team The Green Bay Packers as no one is reading about Da Bears... Funny how the pack has lost 3 soon to be 4 since Lee has jumped on their wagon   :happybounce: Wonder if he will be a Patriot fan after his Bears AND his Packers lose this weekend..  :scratch:

Nope! Just bustin your Balls a bit.  :rotflmao:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Have my fingers crossed that Lee does not become a Vikes fan, even though he spends enough time fishing in MN to pass as a resident!  :happy1: 
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lee: Congratulations On your recent trouncing today! How bout a song from your dad Arron Rodgers? Just dedicate it to the Vikings fans who enjoyed watching your  performance.

Arron: Sure thing Lee, just for the Viking fans. It's the least I can do!

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Vikes lose to, no wait Vikes got beat by the Pack   :censored:  still a good day  :happy1: Bears lost to !!! :rotflmao:
Bobby Bass

Offline greatoutdoors

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2014, 2015, & 2016 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
It appears that Lee became a Vikings fan and put a curse on them!!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Damn it Lee, go back to cheering for the Bears!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
The Great Outdoors
419 East Sheridan Street
Ely, MN 55731 USA
218-365-4744

E mail:  thegreatoutdoors@frontier.com

Like Us on Face Book
https://www.facebook.com/jim.maki.14?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Great-Outdoors-Bait-Tackle/1606420532911075

"The only Ely Bait Shop owned by a lifelong resident.

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
It appears that Lee became a Vikings fan and put a curse on them!!!!  :cry: :cry: :cry:
Damn it Lee, go back to cheering for the Bears!!  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I was think the same thing Great, nothing worse then a closet Queen!
Bobby Bass

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Minnesota fails again under national spotlight                 :banghead:

Nov 22, 2015 

MINNEAPOLIS — When the eyes of America are on the Minnesota Vikings, they too often haven’t shown up. And cornerback Captain Munnerlyn is getting tired of it.

In the battle for first place Sunday in the NFC North, Minnesota was manhandled 30-13 by Green Bay at TCF Bank Stadium. It ended a five-game Vikings winning streak and left both teams with 7-3 records — and Green Bay with the tiebreaker advantage.

“Every time we seem like it’s a big-time game, excuse my language, but we (urinate) down our leg every single time,” Munnerlyn said. “We’ve definitely got to fix this if we want to take this team to the next level, to the playoffs, to the Super Bowl.”

Munnerlyn pointed to the Vikings getting walloped at San Francisco 20-3 in the nationally televised season opener on Monday Night Football. In their continued quest for a marquee win, they also lost last month at Denver, but at least that one was close at 23-20.

“You’ve got to be able to win when the whole world is watching,” Munnerlyn said.

Sunday’s game was televised to most of the nation on Fox. Fans saw a Vikings team leading the NFL in fewest penalties get flagged eight times for 110 yards.

Coach Mike Zimmer takes great pride in the Vikings being the more physical team. Against the Packers, they were pushed around in all facets.

Minnesota quarterback Teddy Bridgewater was sacked six times. And with Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completing just 16 of 34 passes for 212 yards, running back Eddie Lacy pounded his way for 100 yards on 22 carries.

“Offensively, defensively, they were the most physical team,” Vikings running back Adrian Peterson said. “They outplayed us. They wanted it more than us.”

After rushing for 529 yards the past four games, Peterson managed just 45 yards on 13 carries as the Packers keyed on him. When he did have a chance to redeem himself, he fumbled.

With the Vikings trailing 27-13 early in the fourth quarter, Peterson gained 10 yards to the Green Bay 32. He passed the 1,000-yard mark for the season on that run but lost a fumble, and that was the game.

“They caught me slipping on that one, and it really hurt us,” Peterson said.

Plenty, though, hurt the Vikings. The Vikings came up flat in a game that was big enough for Zimmer to have T-shirts made up for the players that said “Beat Green Bay.”

“Can’t win playing the way we did; too many mistakes,” Zimmer said.

Zimmer still hasn’t won a marquee game in his two seasons as Vikings coach. The Vikings didn’t beat a team last year that finished with a winning record and they have no wins this season over a team that currently has a winning mark.

The Packers were hungry after losing three in a row. They knew they couldn’t afford to fall behind two games in the division race.

“We know what we did the first six weeks of the season,” Green Bay receiver James Jones said. “We had to get back to playing our football.”

Jones caught six passes for 109 yards and had a 27-yard touchdown catch on the first play of the fourth quarter while falling out of the end zone that put Green Bay up 27-13. After Peterson cut the deficit to 19-13 on a 6-yard touchdown run late in the third quarter, Jones set up his score with 37-yard catch from Rodgers to the Minnesota 27.

The Packers also got a 10-yard touchdown pass from Rodgers to Randall Cobb with 6 seconds left in the first half for a 16-6 lead. Mason Crosby kicked five field goals, all from more than 40 yards, including one from 52.

Minnesota’s other touchdown came late in the first quarter on a 47-yard pass down the left sideline from Bridgewater to tight end Kyle Rudolph for a 6-3 lead. Kicker Blair Walsh missed the extra point.

Bridgewater completed 25 of 37 passes for 296 yards and rushed four times for a career-best 43 yards. But he faced constant pressure, and penalties too often put the offense in long-yardage situations for a first down.

“That wasn’t like us,” Bridgewater said. “That was uncharacteristic of us with all those penalties. Coach Zimmer’s a tough coach, and we’re going to watch the tape and make sure we make the corrections.”

After all, there remain ample opportunities for the Vikings to get a marquee win. Their next three games are against teams they are battling for playoff positioning: at Atlanta, home against Seattle and at Arizona.

Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jeff Janis runs for extra yardage against Atone Exum Jr. (32) and Trae Waynes (26) of the Minnesota Vikings during the game at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis on Sunday. The Packers defeated the Vikings 30-13.

:Photography:
 :oops1:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
After the Packers loss the Vikes have a chance to put them a full game ahead in first place. Atlanta has a string of losses and I hope the Vikes wont let them regain their winning form like the Packers did. Of course the Pack laid it all out to defeat the Vikes and had nothing left in the tank when they played the Bears. Bears fan are of course taking all the credit but lets see what they do with the rest of their schedule.  :coffee:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
       :reporter; Vikings-Falcons Preview

:coffee: ........
The Atlanta Falcons' cozy playoff position vanished almost as quickly as the Minnesota Vikings' chance at a snug spot atop their division.

While the Falcons look to regroup from a trio of losses that have put their playoff chances in jeopardy on Sunday, the visiting Vikings will try to reignite their bid for the NFC North.

Minnesota (7-3) grabbed sole possession of first place with five straight wins and three consecutive Green Bay losses. The Packers, though, crashed the party with a 30-13 win over the Vikings last week.

It was a missed opportunity to pull away for Minnesota, which dropped into a tie with a Green Bay team that has owned the division in recent memory.

''I'm disappointed in our performance, but I'm not discouraged about our future,'' coach Mike Zimmer said. ''I still believe in this football team, and I believe in everything about us.''

Aaron Rodgers and Green Bay's offense made the Vikings pay for an uncharacteristic eight penalties amounting to a season-high 110 yards.

While the offense was held to 13 points - its lowest since the season opener - Minnesota's defense coughed up a season-high 30 - well above the average of 16.2 the Vikings allowed during their winning streak.

''We were out of sync, out of whack," said Adrian Peterson.

The NFL's leading rusher may have been the best indication of that as Peterson was held to 45 yards on 13 carries one week after running for 203 against Oakland. He did score a touchdown for the third straight week but also lost a fumble.

Minnesota ran for just 94 yards, snapping a streak of four consecutive games with at least 140.

The Vikings still control their own destiny with six games left and another shot at Green Bay in the Jan. 3 season finale. Atlanta (6-4) still does too, but a free fall has the Falcons in an undesirable position of a once 5-0 team in danger of missing the playoffs.

Atlanta has dropped three straight and four of five to fall far back of NFC South-leading Carolina and into the second wild card - one game up on Tampa Bay and Seattle.

Atlanta would join a short list of 13 teams since 1933 to miss the postseason after winning its first five games. The last two to fall short of the postseason after a 5-0 start were the 2009 Denver Broncos and New York Giants, who each finished 8-8.

''The bear is not loose here inside the building. I want to make sure we're really clear on that,'' first-year coach Dan Quinn said. ''We've got a really talented team and a coaching staff that really believes in these guys.''

The Falcons' last three defeats have come by a combined seven points, the most recent a 24-21 loss to Indianapolis in which Atlanta squandered a pair of two-touchdown leads. It was the Falcons' second straight loss at home after winning their opening three at the Georgia Dome.

Matt Ryan threw three more interceptions to give him six in the last four games, building the concern around Atlanta's franchise quarterback. Ryan's worst miscue was a pass from his own end zone straight into the arms of linebacker D'Qwell Jackson, who scampered in for a 6-yard score to tie the game at 21 early in the fourth quarter.

''Those are the decisions we count on him like crazy for us," Quinn said. "For all those things he did in the game very well, that's one he'd like to have back.''

Some of Ryan's numbers suggest this season aligns with his first seven: a career-high 298.2 passing yards per game, a 65.5 completion rate and an 89.6 passer rating. However, he has 10 interceptions and has lost a career-high three fumbles - many of the turnovers coming in key spots.

There has been speculation about his health, even a local newspaper blogging a close-up photo of a brace on Ryan's left knee under his uniform.

''I'm 100 percent healthy,'' Ryan said. ''I think I've said this five or six different times now, and hopefully this will be the last time I have to talk about it: I've worn a brace on my left knee since I was a senior in college. Anybody who looks at a picture from 2008 (his rookie season) will see the same thing.''

Minnesota won the last meeting 41-28 on Sept. 28, 2014, but the Falcons have won the last two in Atlanta.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Vikings' leading tackler Harrison Smith ruled out for Sunday.

:surrender: NOW!

Minnesota Vikings safety Harrison Smith has been downgraded and is now listed as out for the Atlanta Falcons game because of a knee injury. :banghead:

Smith was listed as questionable :scratch: on Friday, but the team said on Saturday that he will be scratched. Smith was injured last week against :censored: Green Bay.

:cry: .........
He missed the first two practices of the week, but was able to do some work on Friday, giving the Vikings (7-3) some hope that he could be ready to face the Falcons in Atlanta. Smith leads the Vikings with 54 tackles this season.

Rookie cornerback Trae Waynes was also downgraded to out after being listed as questionable on Friday. :bonk:

A win on Sunday would put the Vikings in first place in the NFC North by one game over Green Bay. :doah:

:coffee: more ......
Atlanta is about to find out how much its top-ranked run defense can handle.

The Falcons haven't allowed a 100-yard rusher this season, and have fared well against the likes of Doug Martin and Mark Ingram. :popcorn:  ....... But even at 30, Peterson provides by far the toughest training-087 test of the season.

The Vikings star was bottled up for just 45 rushing yards on 13 carries in last week's loss to the Green Bay Packers. With Minnesota needing to seize an opportunity to take control of the NFC North, Peterson should be back to his normal workload of getting at least 20 touches.

Beyond its traditional defensive plan, the Falcons' best option for neutralizing Peterson might be its offense. Building a big lead like the Packers did will shift the offensive burden to quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, whom Atlanta should be more comfortable containing.

« Last Edit: November 11/29/15, 01:28:54 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Preview Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings

:reporter; .......
Preview Not Available :banghead:

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/gametrax?id=7517

Hawks are out for blood training-087

Vikes heads will roll :doah:

The Vikings will suffer from Global Warming in the 4th quarter and collapse.
                                                          :puke:

« Last Edit: December 12/02/15, 12:58:01 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee...........Lee............Lee...................when are you going to learn??????????? noones scared of sea chickens!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
So far Lee's predications' have been like a bag of stale  fortune cookies, pretty vague, they pretty much  happen in every game and Lee pretty much picks the wrong winner...  So I will echo Lee and I will order from column One a fumble, from column two a couple of touchdowns and from column three a long scoring drive and a couple of field goals and maybe two no three sacks to go..  :coffee:  also Bears will lose  :happy1: Or should I say get Take Out  :happy1:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
                   :coffee: Week 13 Cheat Sheet:

Seahawks are Wilson's team, and Vikings won't be able to stop him

Dec 3, 2015 

Though it seems impossible to fathom now, it wasn't always Tom Brady and the Patriots.

Once upon a time, Brady was a piece of the puzzle. There was Belichick, first and foremost. Then, there was Brady, somewhere second or third or fourth in the conversation, of course. Make no mistake -- those first few Super Bowl champion Patriots squads weren't the Brady-centric teams that New England's had in recent years.

:reporter; ......
You can say the same about the Seahawks. Three playoff trips over the past three seasons that have landed seven postseason wins. Two Super Bowl appearances. One Super Bowl ring. One heartbreaking defeat. Yes, Russell Wilson has gotten the proper amount of media attention, respect and love.

:popcorn: ...
But few would consider putting him in that top-three quarterback conversation, despite all the wins, the ring and the clutch play. And few would ever refer to the past three Seahawks squads as Russell Wilson's teams. It was a collective effort, and when we look back, names like Sherman, Lynch, Thomas, Chancellor and Wagner might come up simultaneously with, if not before, the quarterback.

Well, times are a changin' in Seattle.  :bow:

With a five-touchdown performance on Sunday being the coronation of sorts, the 2015 Seattle Seahawks are Wilson's team. :happy1:

Seattle's without Marshawn Lynch for the foreseeable future, without off-season acquisition and enormous red zone target Jimmy Graham for the rest of the year, and without a grip on the NFC West division lead. They're a wild-card hopeful in a wild NFC.

At 6-5 heading into Week 13, this isn't the season anyone expected back in August. The defense hasn't been nearly as dominant as it's been in the past, the 12s have seen two odd losses at CenturyLink Field, and there were an alarming amount of fourth-quarter collapses in the first two months of the conference title defense.

And yet, Seattle's still alive and well. Hell, they're better than that. They're catching fire. If the playoffs were to start this weekend (Note: They do not), Seattle would be in the tournament. For a team that's won the last two conference titles, that's all these guys need.

They've got more experience, they're more savvy, and perhaps have bigger chips on their shoulders -- having been counted out several times already this year -- than anyone else in the field. Heading into Sunday's showdown with the Vikings on FOX, the Seahawks are more than just breathing; they're the team no one -- not Minnesota, not Carolina, and not Arizona -- wants to face. :swords:

That's a credit to undrafted running back and breakout star Thomas Rawls and a once-mighty defense that's gotten the job done when it matters, despite being bent, broken and ridiculed.

But make no mistake. More than anyone, it's a credit to Wilson.

He won a standoff with management that lasted most of the off-season and got the big money this off-season, did a cover story in "Rolling Stone" with some curious quotes that made national news, and he made drastic changes in his personal life that have suddenly made him the subject of tabloid and TMZ Sports fodder. But Wilson is playing some of the best football of his career. And each week, he's only putting more and more on his shoulders.

Wilson struggled mightily against the blitz over the first seven games of the season. In the last four contests, he's been far better. Those high sack numbers that were tossed around on the studio shows for weeks have gone down drastically, both because of improved offensive line play and a better awareness in the pocket from Wilson. He's been accurate and the offense hasn't missed much of a beat despite key injuries across the board. If the season ended today, Wilson would set career marks in completion percentage (67.7), YPA (8.38) and passer rating (102.9).

In Sunday's shootout win over the Steelers, the Seahawks needed Wilson to have a big day. He set personal records for passing yards (345) :happy1: and touchdowns (five) :cheerleader: against a rested defense coming off of a bye.

Cam Newton and the 11-0 Panthers check in from the team plane - 'PROcast'
« Last Edit: December 12/03/15, 10:45:59 AM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
I see a wager... So Lee you want to go double or nothing on that dollar you owe me..  :coffee:    :happy1: I will of course take the Vikes and you can have the birds..
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :sorry: but I'm not online right now and I'm unable to view any of the posts let alone respond. :doah:

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
:sorry: but I'm not online right now and I'm unable to view any of the posts let alone respond. :doah:
really, I mean Really... :laughroll:
Bobby Bass

Offline Bobby Bass

• Master Outdoorsman
Adrian Peterson named NFC's top offensive player for November
Posted by Josh Alper on December 3, 2015, 10:03 AM EST

The Vikings will take the field for the first time in December with an 8-3 record that has them in first place in the NFC North, a sport that running back Adrian Peterson's play in November helped them achieve.

Peterson ran for 634 yards on 117 carries and scored five touchdowns while the Vikings were winning four of their five contests and those numbers were good enough to make him the NFL's choice as the NFC offensive player of the month for November. Randall Liu of the league passes along word that Peterson is one of five players in league history with at least 600 rushing yards, five rushing touchdowns and five yards per carry in November.

Peterson topped 100 yards in all four of Minnesota's victories and went over 200 yards for the sixth time of his career against the Raiders in Week 10. That ties him with O.J. Simpson for the most 200-yard rushing games over the course of an NFL career.

The only team to hold Peterson under 100 yards was the Packers, who will host the Vikings in Week 17 in a game that could decide the division title.

:happy1:
Bobby Bass

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
    Russell Wilson vs Minnesota Vikings pass defense

:reporter; .... Brief overview of today's matchup. :scratch:

Wilson put up a career-high five touchdowns to go with 345 passing yards in a shootout win over the Pittsburgh Steelers last week. That's fine and dandy, but Sunday's game against a top-five pass defense in Minnesota will be a bigger test for Wilson and his Seattle Seahawks.

Remember, Wilson's performance last week came against a Steelers defense that ranks 30th in the NFL and has yielded over 700 passing yards in two combined games against Johnny Manziel and Colin Kaepernick — two quarterbacks currently riding the pine.

Minnesota will likely sell out against the run in this one, forcing Wilson to beat its secondary over the top. If the Super Bowl winning quarterback is able to do that, it will likely be in a Seattle victory. If not, the Vikings will grab their ninth win of the year.

Many BWCA Reports

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
This is dedicated to all the diehard Vikings fans from the diehard Chicago Bears fans who were also let down today.:cry: 

:reporter; ...."Just wait till next year" :bs:

Who's :sorry: Now! :titanic: Put on your life vests boys!

« Last Edit: December 12/06/15, 05:59:38 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea dem Vikings sure stunk up the place today. :doah: :doah: injuries to 3 of there defensive guys didn't help.

and that personnel foul on robinson was pure  :bs:!

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Look who is leading the division?  Just saying. 

GO PACK GO
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
there tied!!!!!!!!! for now!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: if the vikes play like they did today it wont be for long. plus they really stink on national TV!!!!