Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 walleye regs on Upper Red  (Read 2835 times)

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I've heard rumors about changes in the walleye regulations on Upper Red for this coming winter but cannot find anything in the area of official press releases or articles about it.

The rumor I've heard is going from a 2 fish limit to 3 with 2 fish under 17" and one that could be any size.  This doesn't sound to me like it would be true but I've heard it from several people.  The fact that I cannot find any press releases on it only increases my suspicion that it is just a rumor and nothing more.

Anybody else hear anything?
2011 MNO Deer Hunting Challenge Champion

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I read this in the Star Tribune last week.  Pretty much how you put it.  They said there were plenty breeding size so it wouldn't hurt to take some of them.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well me and da boarster are planning on hookin up for at least a day of fishing up there this winter. :happy1: :happy1: :fishing: :fishing: :woot:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Yepper do ham head, Gonna get in a couple on south tip of buffalo first tho, and hit red lake mid Jn and i'll call ya, bring the wife cause i'll be bringing mine, maybe Douglas and youngun will show, heck we could do icapalooza.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Heck yea. Sounds good. Already brought it up to na. She is looking forward to it. I'll bring the life preserver for the keys!;!; :moon: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :rotflmao: :toast: :toast:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  Don't forget a coat hanger.  The Boar likes to keep his keys locked up safe and sound in the truck before he let's them go for a swim.   :rotflmao:
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline Wyofish

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yepper do ham head, Gonna get in a couple on south tip of buffalo first tho, and hit red lake mid Jn and i'll call ya, bring the wife cause i'll be bringing mine, maybe Douglas and youngun will show, heck we could do icapalooza.

I'd say Douglas and youngun are in.  :happy1:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
If I can talk the general into going, I could be in.....
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
If I can talk the general into going, I could be in.....
Consider the arm twisted
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Haaaaaaaaa funnnnny funnnnnnny. but yeah thatd be way cool. Iceapalooza III it is. I'll pick it, Jan 23rd and 24th, chime in if thats a go. its plenty of time to get things in order.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Cody Gruchow

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2016 Mno rockbass challenge champion
That's about the time I plan on getting up there also