Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Bring it on!  (Read 5495 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The boats, lawn mowers, tillers, weed wackers and chainsaws have all been winterised....time to hunt!

How about you?
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just went out fishing got 26 nice sunfish.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Not got any stuff winterized yet. Tough to do when its 70 plus degrees.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
still riding...
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
I just figured that I'm done mowing, and I'm done fishing and now it's time to focus on the hunting season.

I can still take out the row boat if I really want to fish, but I doubt it.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
im also doing a little unsuccessful bwhunti g with my daughter, but cant seem to get it figured out, might walk the woods for grouse, but im looking forward to rifle season.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
If it doesn't rain I'm going to mow one last time.  Then I'll hook up the tiller and get mine and all the neighbors done.  However none of the crap HD does would stop me from getting out hunting.  Pheasant hunting takes priority over everything especially the weed wacker.   :moon:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
all this Chinese chicken talk makes me wanna get my stamp!!!!!!!

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman

Yeah Glenn you should buy a stamp!  Them things make awesome cat food!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :laughroll: :laughroll: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: guess I like catfood!!! :happy1:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King

Wouldn't that be the same as signing up for the fishing challenge :scratch:  It would just be a donation cause we all know you aren't getting out hunting especially pheasant hunting as that's work.  However please donate to the habitat fund for me to enjoy :happy1:.  Glenn posting pictures of pheasants he shot would be like him posting pictures of fish he caught.  Has never happened and once in a blue moon for fish.   :bonk:

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
HD eats his pheasant like he drinks his beer......warm and with his pinky up. :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Wouldn't that be the same as signing up for the fishing challenge :scratch:  It would just be a donation cause we all know you aren't getting out hunting especially pheasant hunting as that's work.  However please donate to the habitat fund for me to enjoy :happy1:.  Glenn posting pictures of pheasants he shot would be like him posting pictures of fish he caught.  Has never happened and once in a blue moon for fish.   :bonk:
so I don't take a lot of fish pics????????

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
I have no idea.  I was just making fun of lazy union workers. :happy1: who should stick to game farms with mowed trails and set birds.  Then talk about the hard day of hunting they had. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
HD eats his pheasant like he drinks his beer......warm and with his pinky up. :doah:

There ya go again, WRONG finger....I'm convinced, you need to go back to the eye doctor. No wonder why you hunting flying cat food, they fly so dang slow, even you can hit um. ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have no idea.  I was just making fun of lazy union workers. :happy1: who should stick to game farms with mowed trails and set birds.  Then talk about the hard day of hunting they had.
taking pics isn't a high priority. I should start getting into it.

lazy union workers..........ha I wasn't posting I needed to "RELAX" MID DAY!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

haven't seen much for pheasants all year and since we gave up the camper I gave up my hunting lease out by windy hill. maybe after deer hunting?????? at least to work with my hounddog. other then public hunting areas I really don't have any places to go yet. need to start looking!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
The relaxing wasn't for me it was for the dog.  Those high temps and my dog's drive equal death.   If I didn't make him stop he would never until it was too late.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya general!!! :happy1: got a lab the same way. But nice excuse!!! ;) ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Glenn I guess you must have missed the pic with a tail gate of pheasants.  Something I'm sure you're not used to seeing.  Excuses, na none needed I deal in results.  You've been hanging around the fishing challenge to much.  Nothing but excuses there. :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I missed that picture..........you have me take it!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
General have you hunted this area? Where did you go and how many birds around?
 I seen the fewest birds this year since I moved here in 2000!! The deer population is on the same downfall!! But so are the ducks!!
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yes Dew I'm hunting right around my home.  Saw plenty of birds lots and lots of hens