Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Rut~  (Read 3434 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Is on! Goodluck gun hunters!,had two encounters with shooter bucks on the small 60arce field I was goose hunting in,when you see bucks chasin does mid day you know its "ON" and I've been seeing bucks chasin does mid day since sunday,today was unreal while pickin up my dekes.

Offline gophergunner

• Master Outdoorsman
This is great news.  'Hope their running all over the place around us this weekend.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yesterday evening I called a nice buck off chasing a doe.  He came towards me but not close enough for a shot.  Then he ripped out of there after the doe. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Onin24Eagle

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Yep.  It's definitely starting.  Had a doe run across the road in front of me on the way home about 1/2 hour ago, then a buck went scooting across 5 seconds later.
2011 MNO Deer Hunting Challenge Champion

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
heading out with bow and rag full of doe piss all day friday... gonna try to get in there before the "lessor" hunters start flinging lead all around.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
since I also bow hunt along with being a gun hunter, not sure how to take your "leesor" comment????????????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
since I also bow hunt along with being a gun hunter, not sure how to take your "leesor" comment????????????
Poor stereo typing sounds like Jessy Venturia and his comment about deer hunters!! Yah bow hunting means a deer has to be closer BUT!!! The grayghost of our forests can baffle anyone from beginner to seasoned hunter to so called prohunters. Just like flyfishing people with their attitude!!
 I do both flyfishin an bow huntin!I would be goin with shotgun/rifle BUT I cant shoot recoil firearms anymore! to much on the bone structure. I feel any deer taken in any season is a accomplishment! I started gun hunting in 1959 bow in 1962 ya I got more rifle hunting in the years,Butnever will I degrade any stream fisher person who uses spinnin gear wit a worm,Been there still do it!! OR a hunter who chooses a smokepole,modern rifle,shotgun or bow! were all sportspeople and hopefully abide by the laws of the season,Ya I am better than most probable better than 99% :swords: :archery: :fudd: :Fish: :Photography: :Hunter: :rocker; :super smiley:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine