Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: 2015 Summary  (Read 3251 times)

Offline Dstark5625

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Hey guys, I don't post on here much, usually just enjoy reading and seeing everyones pics.  My party hunts in 176, pretty slim pickins again this year.  So far we got 2 out of 8, bucks only.  Saw a lot more does though and less wolves so hopefully with a mild winter they'll continue the rebound.  That being said, here's a pic of an 8 pointer and a 10 pointer that 2 of our guys took this year.  I was only able to go up the first weekend so I decided to find a spot closer to home for bow/gun.  I found a spot in wright county, did a little scouting and was more or less using it for bow.  I saw that this past weekend was still shotgun in the zone so I got my hands on a muzzle loader and gave it my best.  3 hrs into the sit Saturday morning a nice 9 (almost 10) point comes right my way.  A cloud of smoke and about 100yds later I found him laying.  Should have been 10 but one of the brows most have got injured when it was soft, there's a point there but it is pushed down towards the skull.  Couldn't believe how it worked out.  Hard work pays off

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
congrats.........them are some nice deer!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Yes those are beauties.  Nice job :happy1:
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Offline Dstark5625

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
Thanks guys.  More proof of public land paying off

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great bucks for sure.  Thanks for sharing.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline dakids

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2013 MNO Fishing Challenge Champ!
Very nice deer, congrats
Anything that is free is worth saving up for.

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
 :happy1:  Nice!