Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: deer feeders  (Read 2336 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I/we have a couple deer feeders I am looking to maybe get rid of. they are basicly a 50 gal plastic barrel modified to drop corn as needed. we have them up north and after researching this I feel it is a waste of time and money to be feeding deer corn in northern mn because it does nothing for the deer nutritionally for deer.

so I am thinking of bringing them down home to try and sell. what are your opinions on what these may be worth selling. I may even consider giving them to a pheasants forever group!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline corny13

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 ROCKBASS CHAMPION 2014
Sounds like a great pheasant feeder, put a 18' cattle panel around them it will keep the deer out and the pheasants will go in thru the panel..  I just roll them in a circle and tie together, can open to fill the big bird feeder every month or two..