Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Movie recommendation  (Read 1034 times)

Offline DDSBYDAY

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2012 MNO Fishing Challenge Champion
    • Advanced Tackle Innovations
  I cut the cable cord coming up on two years ago.  I use Amazon quite a bit so I joined Amazon prime for the free shipping.  I also get access to free movies.  I would highly suggest this flick to anyone that is on this site.  I don't know if it's on netflix(don't have that).   A balmy day in Dec.  is 30 below.     The documentary takes place in Siberia.   

The name is     " Happy People: A Year in the Taiga "
« Last Edit: November 11/20/15, 10:26:41 PM by DDSBYDAY »
Pai Mei tells the Godfather when it's time to tell Wayne  to pimp slap Eastwood.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
  I cut the cable cord coming up on two years ago.  I use Amazon quite a bit so I joined Amazon prime for the free shipping.  I also get access to free movies.  I would highly suggest this flick to anyone that is on this site.  I don't know if it's on netflix(don't have that).   A balmy day in Dec.  is 30 below.     The documentary takes place in Siberia.   

The name is     " Happy People: A Year in the Taiga "
WE have DISH TV and I do remember seeing that,Was it on PBS? I cant recall which channel we get 250 channels plus a bunch of others!! Yah it was a excellent documentary!! Heres some leads to see it.Think I'll watch it again sometime soon! Thanks for the reminder
https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS664US664&q=happy+people+a+year+in+the+taiga+youtube&revid=865286249&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjimNPYzKTJAhUBJR4KHcEDDOIQ1QIIYCgB
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine