Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: For Sale: NOVESKE KX5 Flash Suppressor, Threaded 1/2x28, 5.56mm Like New!  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Kahuna

• Outdoorsman
I have for sale a Mint, Like New Noveske KX5 Flash Hider (5.56/223, 1/2x28) (this is a lighter, slimmer version of the KX3). Slim enough to be used with narrow free-float handguards. The KX5 is designed to increase reliability in AR15/M4 weapons by increasing back pressure. The KX5 directs the muzzle blast forward of the shooter which alleviates most of the discomfort when firing a gun with a shorter barrel. The KX5 is made from chrome-moly steel that is heat-treated for further durability. The entire assembly is melonited for increased durability, corrosion resistance and then individually serialized for quality control.

Directs muzzle blast forward, away from shooter and bystanders
Lighter and slimmer than KX3, fits all slim-line handguards
Heat-treated chromoly steel construction
Nitride melonite finish for increased durability and corrosion resistance
Can be disassembled to clean and maintain
Crush washer included

Specifications

Weight: 6.5-ounces
Max diameter: 1.20"
Overall Length: 3.25"
Bore diameter: 0.38"
Construction & finish: 4140 chromoly steel; melonite

$100.00 Cash Sale

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!"

~ Ski-U-Ma! ~

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me.

Offline Kahuna

• Outdoorsman
"Speed Kills...It kills those that don't have it!"

~ Ski-U-Ma! ~

Yes, I realize speling is a chalunge for sum of us...I am inkluded in that grup, so pleze fourgiv me.