Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Devils Lake  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Hookedupguideservice

• Minnow
Hello all, My name is Josh Ward and I am a guide service located in Devils Lake, ND and I am excited to join this community! My website is www.hookedupdevilslake.com
and I am on facebook: Hooked Up Guide Service
701-230-9352

The spring bite is on, the channels and bridges are flowing and the fish are moving finally! The shore spring bite on Devils can be amazing, and walleye season is always open. Right now the higher in the current you fish, the more pike you'll catch. Hug the bottum 6" or less and you'll hammer the eyes. Jig though, don't just reel. There still is some ice, but any day it will be gone for summer. Getting the boat all ready for open water and excited to get my clients out!

This summer I am giving away a free day of fishing each month! Please email or message is you'd like to be entered in the drawing. First drawing will be on May 1st
Hookedupguideservicedl@gmail.com

Happy Fishing and Tight Lines

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/10/16, 12:52:25 PM by Hookedupguideservice »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awsome, Ive been lookin to get to know Dl better, glad to have ya aboard!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Outdoors Junkie

• MNO Director
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • AKA "Outdoors Junkie"
Welcome Josh!
www.mnoutdoorsman.com
Voted #1 Outdoors Website in MN

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Yoo...Yoo! Josh.  Welcome aboard  The Good Ship MNO. :titanic: I'd venture to say that you and I could go on for hours swapping stories of our crazy guide trip experiences. I'm also a fishing guide but, in the southern Wisconsin area. There's a few of us guides here on the site. Looking forward to you joining in on the forums. Just drop your anchor and start posting. :happy1:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again