Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900183 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
love those things, gonna have ta learn how to make them!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Easy peasy! Here's' my recipe: Hard boil 6 large eggs; peel, cut in half with sharp knife, dump cooked egg yolks in bowl. Take a fork and break up and "mash" until you have a fine almost powdered texture. About like sand...then add 3 Tbsp miracle whip, 1 Tbsp plus 2 tsp white vinegar, 1/8 tsp onion powder, 1/8 tsp salt, 1 1/8 tsp mustard, 1 tsp horseradish sauce (or regular horseradish to suit). Slowly fold in all ingredients until smooth. Do not overmix. (will thin it out too much) Put mixture in a small plastic sandwich bag, and snip a small corner. Squeeze into egg halves. I like to sprinkle dill weed and paprika on mine. Chill in 'fridge. Enjoy!  :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No prob!!  No you go make some! That's an order!!!  :police:   :azn:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
No prob!!  No you go make some! That's an order!!!  :police:   :azn:

No you go make some!  I think you mean now!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

my turn to pick!!

time to go for a bike ride!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can't! I'm eatin' mine...! *chomp* Be careful out there! Lotsa nutballs driving around this weekend!  :huh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes there are, today wasn't bad.  yesterday was nuts!!  even had a deer dancing on the road in front of me!!  she was trying to figure which way she wanted to go!!

and today it was trying to rain too!!    so today was short ride day, but still a good ride!!

enjoy your cackle berry's!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks! Italian basted chicky quarters and italian pasta salad with feta for dinner!   :tongue:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Had to stop at Maynerds today.... bought a bunch of brats....so, that's what on the grill tonight.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Had to stop at Maynerds today.... bought a bunch of brats....so, that's what on the grill tonight.

better than the J one's I think!  might have to take the bike over there tomorrow and score a couple~!~!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love deviled eggs but have never made them neither.  May have to try that.  AND I really like the Klements sausages too.  Just as good if not better than the other ones and usually more affordable.  Glad I am not the only one that thinks that.  I like Elliots sausages and bacon too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
After eating an assortment of RH's wonderful brats, I can no longer eat any store bought ones. Even tried the ones made at my local butcher shop. Not!  They all seems too "soft", not coarse ground and firm like RH's perfect brats. But, I DID find some that are passable at Wallace world the other day...pretty firm and coarse ground, with a hint of smoke.  All they say on them are "Sam's Club Smoked Brats"...pre-cooked, and come in a 4 pk. They are pretty good size, you will need  brat buns, and they still hang out over the ends. Give 'em a try...I'll buy them again.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
The wife really likes the Italian ones, she usually cuts the casings off and cooks the meat to add to spaghetti sauce or in lasagna!  :chef:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
As long as it's an un-cooked fresh brat I'll devour it, pre-cooked not so much. Spose to do burglars tonight but the burger was forgotten so it was bowtie salad and French dips, a great recovery!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
French dips?! Glenns cousins comin' over???   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
went over to the neighbors for supper, smoked chicky legs, german tater salad, calico beans and a whole bunch more!!  rhubarb  cake and cookies!!  first time for those!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"The neighbors"....oh?   :scratch:   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
"The neighbors"....oh?   :scratch:

unlike you my neighbors are married so you get all extras!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The Mrs found up some smoked sea salt, coated them Chuck eyes down with olive oil and seasoned. Seared with bacon wrapped taters and a a salad...yummy.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
ahhh god...I gotta find some property close to you.... :tongue:    ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks like 2 cheese hamburglars offa the grill, coleslaw, green tops, and bacon cheddar salad tonite.... :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so did you get your hambugerlers at wally world???????????? :puke: :puke: looks like your fav store has got a battle on there hands!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: based on the article i read there messin/vilating there employees rights under the  FMLA and ADA and PREGNENCY ACT.

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no not the upstanding Wally world??!!!   no surprise there I think...  :police:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
so did you get your hambugerlers at wally world???????????? :puke: :puke: looks like your fav store has got a battle on there hands!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: based on the article i read there messin/vilating there employees rights under the  FMLA and ADA and PREGNENCY ACT.

You know I get all my meat at Fareway, as the the butchers are buddies of mine. Or, Silver lake foods...where Rob the butcher is also a buddy. I haveta buy at Walfart cuz I'm a poor person without union wages money...  ;D
I buy NO meat at Walmart, except the packaged Tyson chicken, which they now have dropped and carry Perdue, for some reason.  :scratch: Anyone that buys that pink slime in a tube anywhere is taking their life in their own hands, IMO!!  :tongue:

The FMLA and and ADA abuse is widespread, little feller...Mayo Clinic has been sued so many times over some of those things, it ain't funny. Ask my attorney...who won MY suit against them. They hosed me over good  on it...but ended up paying big time for it. Don't mess wid da Rebster.  :police: :happy1:   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/02/17, 12:36:40 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
dont say everywhere tinkerbell..............i have no issues with my employers dealing with them  laws!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways hope ya enjoy dem burglars!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I will!   ;D      I will re-word and say the abuse is "widespread"...and NOT with YOUR employers...howz that?  :bow:
« Last Edit: June 06/02/17, 01:14:33 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I will!   ;D      I will re-word and say the abuse is "widespread"...and NOT with YOUR employers...howz that?  :bow:
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:azn:     I better have an ice cream bar...it's hot out!!! 86* here!  :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
86  face_plant-2139.gif face_plant-2139.gif ish.............where's the snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :snow5: :snow5: :nerd: :cold: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: