Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900625 times)

Offline The General

• MNO Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • Smackdown King
Punish her for cooking me supper.  Not on your life  ;D.
Eastwood v. Wayne Challenge Winner 2011

The Boogie Man may check his closet for John Wayne but John Wayne checks under his bed for Clint Eastwood

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just put my baby backs in foil.  I did put some sauce on them this time.  AND I am watching Food Paradise and it is on BBQ.  What a great day.  I even had to have a cool one while this is all going on...  Haven't tried Boars fave Fireball yet...   

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds super LPS, I foil mine too after some heat and smoke, put sauce on and cover. The Mrs wants me to start sculpting this week, good thing though beef is still part of it. So that being said I fired up the grill and did ribeyes and chased it down with a salad. I can live with that.  Hopefully ribs are still part of it Cuz they're going on this weekend . :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
sculpting???????????? is that what females call starving there husbands now???????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
sculpting???????????? is that what females call starving there husbands now???????? :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao:
  pretty much.  :scratch: We're heading to an island get away sort of soon and apparently wants me to out swim the sharks if I have to. I said I'll grow out my toe nails as flippers, no big deal. head_banger-3532.gif

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
  pretty much.  :scratch: We're heading to an island get away sort of soon and apparently wants me to out swim the sharks if I have to. I said I'll grow out my toe nails as flippers, no big deal. head_banger-3532.gif

hope they grow fast!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Smurfy tried sculpting once, but he was mistaken for a Weeble, so he had to give it up.  At least he couldn't fall down.  :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Burglars and fries tonight on the weber   sleazy-422.gif kind of a quick patty form but I'm sure the John doesn't care. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good to me, boober! Went past a burger joint a bit ago, and the smell drove me wild.....I was starved. JUst finished my weenies and mac 'n cheese. O wait, not on the grill, though.... :doah:    :smiley:

Offline lovebigbluegills

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
I'll have old-fashioned weenies on the grill tonight. Curley's seasoning recommended by RH. And the cody's snack sticks are fantastic ta boot!!! This will be my first meal of the old-fashioned wieners, other than a little sampling when they first came out of the smoker.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dug through the glacier to get at the Weber then shoveled off the patio. Brats and weenies from the local meat market tonight . Chores, docking tails, giving shots and feeding bottle lambs has made me thirsty though so may have to work on that before then. :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
About the time I figured the Falcons had the game won I fired up the grill. A couple brewski's, some sweet corn, brats, weenies and chips later then it was time to go outside again. At least we have some quick leftovers for the week.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya you do, great everyday grub there dotch! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Slab pig steaks, smoked with a roarin' head of  applewood smoke for a half hour, then slathered in that bbq sauce from Glenn. Fresh green tops, cole slaw I made this am, french bread, pickled  beets....was a tad chilly at 14* out.   :tongue:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aw man those are my favorite reb. Is that a foil box of wood chips?  I'm usually opening the lid on the weber and plop more down on the coals, but if something like that last longer I might havta try. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just Reynolds Wrap Heavy Duty foil, boober. Two handfuls of chips; bring sides up, fold over top, crimp ends. Poke holes with meat fork. When done, pick up and toss in trash. No muss, no fuss.  HEY!!!! How was the RIB RUB?!?!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Awesome!!! Send me your mix, them ribs were perfect! :happy1:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya Reb, pork steaks nice and thick are great on the grill for sure.  We used to have those camping.  Put some coals in the pit and grilled them that way.  Seems like everything tastes better outside, including coffee.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Awesome!!! Send me your mix, them ribs were perfect! :happy1:

Raed yer PM's, booberowski!   :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Purty as picture there Reb!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Why thanky, Mr. Dotch! Speaking of....it appears the "Hot" neighbor fluff (NL 2) traded in her little hot rod toyota for.....and a Hemi!!  May have to go over and see if she bought it or what, been driving it all week...she backed that thing in the driveway around her garbage cans better than most guys! Made me feel tingly all over..... kinda woozy....sleazy-422.gif

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so now your a peepin tom??????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I KNEW yer filthy mind was gonna come up wid dat!!!  Peep this!!  :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I KNEW yer filthy mind was gonna come up wid dat!!!  Peep this!!  :moon:

And stay on track!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Warm weather means hand washing.. hubba_hubba-404.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you are no better than Glenn and even me for that matter!!!!! :rotflmao: :Clap: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
oh what ever!!! tut_tut-3315.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Swiss and smoky cheddar burglars, med rare, and the side fixin's. *urp*  burp-402.gif