Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 909015 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe you need to hire out!!  that looks great!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well.... Na won't go there!!! :rotflmao: tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Thanky!  Wish Boober's bacon had been thawed out.....a two cheese bacon BBQ burger!!    :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well.... Na won't go there!!! :rotflmao: tut_tut-3315.gif sleazy-422.gif

NL #1 can't afford it.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no bacon tut_tut-3315.gif  that's just wrong on so many levels!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy smoley s, how the heck you gonna eat all a that!! Looks awsome reb, burglars galore...must have company..I like it!!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
But it's only two, boob!  :smiley:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not bad for 1/5 pound burgers!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great looking chow there Reb. Beef is definitely what's for dinner! :azn:

We were hungry for some pig so Mrs. Cheviot got some center cut pork chops and a tenderloin. Toss some applewood on the coals, grilled indirect, a couple beers and a half hour later supper is served. Wind was out of the southwest so it blew a lot of the aroma from the grilling in the house when going in and out the patio door. Still smells good in here when you come in from outdoors.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
not bad for 1/5 pound burgers!!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley:

For yer info, katchup breath, those are 1/3 lb fresh ground chuck burglars. And yes, the cow's name was Chuck.  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Good lookin' meal, there, Dotcharoonie! Can't beat a meal of piggers! Always tasty.  :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Tasty lookin stuff dotcharoo, smelling up the house is right up my alley  :happy1: fart-421.gif. that bacons probably cut to tick for burglars anyhow reb. Although I did get the green light to make moe, might havta slice em tinner.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boobski, I never attempt to correct a fellow grillmaster, but bacon is NEVER too thick to accentuate my reknowned burglars.   ;D

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's not the weekend but it doesn't have to be for grilling. A couple NY strippers from Morgan's Meat Market, salad, mixed veggies and a spud for Valentine's Day. Weber Chicago Steak seasoning, a mix of apple & pear wood for extra smomeage, w/direct heat on the Weber. Worked to perfection as one of the strips was more petite for the wife so it was a little more done to satisfy her tastes.

« Last Edit: February 02/15/17, 04:44:43 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And two lips, yet!! Er, tulips....what a spread! One of these days I'll have to sell my body and get a couple of big, juicy steaks!   :tongue:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya Reb. I cringed a little at the $7.99 a lb. price tag but they were some nice hunks of meat and there was little waste. Even Ruby got to snack on a couple small hunks of fat. Besides I needed to get a couple of our lambs on their schedule to butcher next month so I try to patronize the meat counter whenever I can. They treat me right. Our lamb supply is running on fumes in the freezer. Talk about spendy meat to buy. A couple months ago at Fareway I watched a lady buy 6 lamb chops they sliced off a whole loin for her. $13.89 a lb.!!! I about crapped. 
« Last Edit: February 02/15/17, 10:52:10 AM by Dotch »

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Splendid looking dinner dotch, hitting some strippers with heat and smoke always turns out good in the end sleazy-422.gif. Probably a good thing you didn't tell the lady buying the chops  the name of the sheep , " ya that's so and so " , the look on her face woulda been priceless..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Splendid looking dinner dotch, hitting some strippers with heat and smoke always turns out good in the end sleazy-422.gif. Probably a good thing you didn't tell the lady buying the chops  the name of the sheep , " ya that's so and so " , the look on her face woulda been priceless..

NOOOO! That's Fluffy!!!!

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya Reb. I cringed a little at the $7.99 a lb. price tag but they were some nice hunks of meat and there was little waste. Even Ruby got to snack on a couple small hunks of fat. Besides I needed to get a couple of our lambs on their schedule to butcher next month so I try to patronize the meat counter whenever I can. They treat me right. Our lamb supply is running on fumes in the freezer. Talk about spendy meat to buy. A couple months ago at Fareway I watched a lady buy 6 lamb chops they sliced off a whole loin for her. $13.89 a lb.!!! I about crapped.

Yup, once in a while ya gotta live it up. As Barney said to Thelma Lou, after a "spat", where she said he was cheap, "No more Thursday nite specials for us at the Diner, Thel!! From now on, it's the steak sandwich!! For both! No more sharing halfsies!!!  :shocked:  ;D

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
A big mess o' CSR's over apple wood. Rubbed, wrapped, and waiting right now. Sweet taters, maple beans, mac salad, and my ever present green tops. *NOM*NOM*   :tongue: Won't have to cook after the classes this weekend, just heat 'n eat the saved ones. If someone does eat all of 'em..... :rolleyes:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe gawd rotten carrots??? :rotflmao: looks darn tootin good otherwise!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
And a great day for grilling, looks mint reb!! I gotta get me some csr's, been way too long. Awsome spread!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Awe gawd rotten carrots??? :rotflmao: looks darn tootin good otherwise!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Carrots??!?! You numbnuts, those are candied sweet potatos!!!!  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh for gods sake!!!! Candied sweet taters taste NOTHING like carrots!  :doah:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Vegetables.  It's all good.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh for gods sake!!!! Candied sweet taters taste NOTHING like carrots!  :doah:
its a sweet tater....nuff said. yucky!!!!!!!!!

now maybe iffin ya added some KATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the veg all sound good!!!  nice dinner Reb!! :happy1: