Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900547 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Nummy! Are you having all the neighbor ladies over?  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
theys there all ready!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
NO! I want a nice, quiet weekend! Just some "me" time! I been working too hard around here!  face_plant-2139.gif

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
NO! I want a nice, quiet weekend! Just some "me" time! I been working too hard around here!  face_plant-2139.gif

I like those times  :happy1:too!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn tootin', Mikey!! They all start to sound like chihuahua's after awhile...*yap*yap*yap*

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yes they do! That's why I like my Fortress of Solitude. The backyard works for me especially after I've just mowed it and the Baltimore and orchard orioles are scolding me for invading their space.  :happy1: A little impromptu Mother's Day supper. She came home crabby (normal) so gave her the option of me grilling or going out. She whined about how late it would get if I grilled, blah, blah, blah then didn't tell me what she wanted. Ran to town, grabbed a couple strips, a couple center cut pig chops, Romaine lettuce and macaroni salad then whipped up stuff a lot more quickly and IMO way better than anything we would've had at Applebee's where she was leaning. By the time I got cleaned up, it would've been later than 8:30 and someone (moi) would've had to drive. Screw that! Royally overcooked her strip (i begged forgiveness from the grilling gods but she said it was just right)while mine was thicker so it was medium. Chops were done but juicy as all get out. She should be happy! She was able to yap on the cell phone the whole time, ignore me then was asleep by the time I was cleaning everything up, just like normal...lol!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks great Dotch!!!  good luck.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Yup, a little different..... egg rolls & onion rings
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
We did it simple on Mothers Day.  My son=in law did the grilling.  He did a great job.  Brats and burgers.  We had fruit salad, my cole slaw, and a great ice cream cake on the side.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks good to me, RH!        Cheeseburglars, BBQ beans, and spring salad for me tonite.... :tongue:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
glenns roadkill back strap!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
oooh!! Badger bites!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
glenns roadkill back strap!
thanks smartarse! :rotflmao: tried posting this with my other side's. Smashed taters and corn slathered in smomed butter. And this is how venny backstrap is supposed to be cooked. Not made into shoe leather! Right boar! :rotflmao:

And No it wasn't roadkill!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
looks good buddy!!!
likenfresh outa the ditch!!!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
All that grub is making me hungry again, good job guys. Same ol same ol on the grill round here, tomorrow a bird will be can dancing over charcoal and hickory chunks.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to se yer still alive, boober! Miss those delectable grilling pics of yers! It's about time for a Remi pic, too.... ;)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some baby back ribs and some cole slaw couple days ago.  Baby backs were on sale .  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just the ticket, RH! BB on sale here, too.  :happy1:  Personally, I'll take a slab pig steak over 'em all anyday.  :tongue:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya a nice thick pork steak is awesome on the grill.  Can't pass up the spare's they got on sale at Cubs now for 1.69 lb. also.  good luck.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just scored some rib eyes at Aldi's for $6.99 a pound, choise too!!!  oh yes!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
OK.............so what time do i need to be there by?????????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK.............so what time do i need to be there by?????????????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I see nowhere that he said he scored a box of Smurfberry Crunch.... :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
All these grilling masterpieces look and sound so good! Is it lunchtime yet? I'm starved!  :surrender:

Wish the Mrs. was a barbecued rib fan (Mrs. Cheviot: "Oh, they're so messy!" Moi:"Ya, they're ribs. So what's your point?") confused-3316.gif

I will have some alone time coming up in the not too distant future so maybe I can make myself some grilled chicky like Uncle Reb and/or ribs like RH. Sure, they won't match theirs but in order to get good at anything, you actually have to do it. And after I've had enough GT's, pretty sure I can do most anything ... :rotflmao: 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I see nowhere that he said he scored a box of Smurfberry Crunch.... :scratch:

you be right Reb, I forgot the smurf food!!!    my bad!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ah bot of ya bite it!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
All these grilling masterpieces look and sound so good! Is it lunchtime yet? I'm starved!  :surrender:

Wish the Mrs. was a barbecued rib fan (Mrs. Cheviot: "Oh, they're so messy!" Moi:"Ya, they're ribs. So what's your point?") confused-3316.gif

I will have some alone time coming up in the not too distant future so maybe I can make myself some grilled chicky like Uncle Reb and/or ribs like RH. Sure, they won't match theirs but in order to get good at anything, you actually have to do it. And after I've had enough GT's, pretty sure I can do most anything ... :rotflmao:
yep dotch.........enough of da juice ya can do anything!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Lol dotch,  next time doing some face messy grilling promise her a sponge bath afterwards,  while she's in soaking grab the phone and Say i gotta take this one..
 A little dancing queen on the can tonight, yummy ..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks awesome boober. Hide it before Reb gets there! :happy1: