Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900569 times)

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Fresh Romaine and Radishes, 🐖 chops and 🥔 salad.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Looks awesome HD!! :happy1: little early for me yet!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mouth watering Hd.  Looks real similar to ours tonight, ham steaks, tater salad with leaf and romaine from the garden.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :bonk: :bonk: I screwed up....to much in a hurry!! :doah: :doah: :scratch: T-bone steak, Brussel sprouts, fried taters, and a salad of garden lettuce and spinach with radish onions and smomed valariti cheese on it. forgot da damn nabit picture!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn was so busy playing with his new toys he forgot about posting pics!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Awesome medley HD!  :happy1:

Graduations have been messing with my grilling schedule so I made sure the fresh meat I'd purchased Friday made it on the coals tonight. Cooking under the lights is soothing and as long as there's a GT to be had, I'm down with it. A couple more NY strips and sirloin chops from the meat market and Birdseye veggies,in which  the peas and sweet corn are grown locally. Watching carbs a little more closely and so far down about 7 lbs. since starting it. When I receive my small batch tonic order, that will cut carbs even more. :cool:

« Last Edit: June 06/04/17, 11:46:05 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Way da go Glenn,  :moon: That's a fine chunk o cow ya got there dotch  :happy1: .I hear ya on the grad parties.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Graduations over (I think) and busted my hump to get through the last soybeans of the weed scouting season yesterday. What to do, what to do? I know, get a jag on and grill some brats! Actually made a taste test out of it. Had some Johnsonville (fresh) beer brats that were on sale as well as some fresh brats from Morgan's, the local meat market where we have our lambs processed. Boar should be able to appreciate the pictured smoming action on the GT.  :happy1: Anyway, the local brats were the unanimous winners.  :cool:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Dotch, that looks great.  I too find the local lockers have better brats and flavors too!!!  one up in Browerville has a great grocery store that makes great fresh brats...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I gotz me 3 smurfs on a stick I'm gonna grill!! face_plant-2139.gif :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good gawd!!  smurfs eat their youngins!!!!  I'll never get that pic out of my head now!!!!   you sick sucker!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Aaaw man dotch do those brats look good, I spose that really put the wife in the mood for clawing away! :happy1:  Nuttin special here, kaboobs and taters wrapped in bacon with some slaw..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Aaaw man dotch do those brats look good, I spose that really put the wife in the mood for clawing away! :happy1:  Nuttin special here, kaboobs and taters wrapped in bacon with some slaw..

what the heck is wrong with that??????? :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Speaking of brats, ever since having an asst of RH's home-made brats, I can't eat any store bought ones. I've tried everything from J-ville to Hillshire to all the others to the various butcher shops specialty in-house ones....NOT. Nothing comes close to RH's.....until these! (No offense, RH...I said close..) Ran across 'em the other day, and they were about the only ones I haven't tried yet. The Chipotle and Monterey Jack ones taste close to RH's....really coarse ground, firm, can see the round mustard seeds, with a real good bite to 'em. Lotsa flavor! YA GOTS TO  TRY 'EM! Found 'em at Wally World!  Four in a pk for $3.69, and they're large ones. Definitely need a big brat bun.  Go round some up! I can finally eat brats again! These are the best store bought hands down next to RH's. ...but nothing can beat RH's.  :happy1:

« Last Edit: June 06/16/17, 08:03:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
ThanxReb,good find,always looking for something bigger and better,I give these babies a whirl.My local butcher does a fine job with over 100 different brat flavor's but I like the the coarse ground as well.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The regular smoked ones are really good, but it's the chipotle/jack ones that really kick'er down! Let us know what ya think...I'm bettin' ya the price of a pkg that you'll really like 'em!  :tongue:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hmmm....no one grilling the last week?!  :scratch:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No shortage of charcoal being lit round here..Bacon cheese burglars with union rings ( i  had to glenn) with pickles and green olives. :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no green olives for me, but they are good on a burger.  black olives I like too...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No shortage of charcoal being lit round here..Bacon cheese burglars with union rings ( i  had to glenn) with pickles and green olives. :happy1:
:rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: I grilled venny steak last nite.....iffin that counts!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well done I suppose too.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well done I suppose too.
nope!!!!!!!!! nice and pink!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet!!  ketchup on it??? :puke:
« Last Edit: June 06/18/17, 06:25:47 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sweet!!  ketchup on it??? :puke:
damn straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
🐖 chops on grill, with fresh lettuce garden 🥗.... sorry, no pictures.
Working on the yard and the site, didn't have time.
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well done I suppose too.
nope!!!!!!!!! nice and pink!!!!!!!!!!

Ya, 'cuz mama hadn't put it in the oven yet!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: