Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900565 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just so long as I can still get my liter of gin at the duty free!  :cheesy:

Had purchased a flatiron steak from the local meat market earlier in the week so last nite in between rain showers I managed to get the charcoal fired up and get 'er grilled. Was some leftover plum wood involved as well. Did it indirect as I wanted no complaining it wasn't done yet not totally wrecked. Came out nice and juicy and done to Mrs. Cheviot's satisfaction. I instantly hid as I knew she would take that as an invitation to attempt to grope me. I'm joining the Me Too movement!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/01/18, 09:07:58 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so long as I can still get my liter of gin at the duty free!  :cheesy:

Had purchased a flatiron steak from the local meat market earlier in the week and in between rain showers managed to get the charcoal fired up and get 'er grilled. Was some leftover plum wood involved as well. Did it indirect as I wanted no complaining it wasn't done. Came out nice and juicy and done to Mrs. Cheviot's satisfaction. I instantly hid as I knew she would take that as an invitation to attempt to grope me. I'm joining the Me Too movement!

looks good dotch!! :happy1: :happy1: i'm in on the me too movement, cept I wanna get groped!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Store brand brats with canned Franks kraut..... :tongue: Ya, I know, but it's what's here. Do have some fresh red skin 'tato salad and fresh sugar snap peas, though..... :azn:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Same here Reb only w/o the kraut or other goodies. Eat these up and we can get back to the good ones from the meat market, in between a bunch of other stuff of course. I see some pork & chicky in my future as Mrs. Cheviot is gone again starting Tuesday. And of course I am Reb's surrogate gin drinker!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/01/18, 05:47:58 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just made taco brats from the market I go to!!  turned out great on the grill!!  they were fresh brats too!!  no flair up to speak up!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just made taco brats from the market I go to!!  turned out great on the grill!!  they were fresh brats too!!  no flair up to speak up!!!   :happy1:
till tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: July 07/02/18, 09:25:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just in time for Glenn's 4th of July grill out.... :shocked:

BREAKING KATCHUP NEWS... 

https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/29/kraft-heinz-opposes-tariffs-on-its-products-ketchup-canada-trump-trade-war-trudeau-khc-stock-price.html
dont blame me............i didnt vote for dat putz!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :censored: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ya, Hillary would've banned katchup because it contains too much salt and contributes to global climate change!  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: :mooning:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
:mooning: :mooning:
How dare you UNION>>>first pic HALE POTUS!!!!!!! 2nd pic

Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: ELECT A CLOWN,........ EXPECT A CIRCUS. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah, but Hillary didn't get elected. ;) No circus that i see.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yah, but Hillary didn't get elected. ;) No circus that i see.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: when you see a circus and clown act everyday................it becomes a norm!!!!!!!!! :evil: :shocked: :azn:

oh and dont get the wrong impression...........i didnt vote for her either!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/03/18, 08:04:22 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And here we were talking about katchup..... :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
must be that weird stuff again!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Strange things in that katchup. :crazy: :doofus:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Strange things in that katchup. :crazy: :doofus:

yup it even hijacked this one!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. That stuff finds it's way into the strangest things..... :doah:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. That stuff finds it's way into the strangest things..... :doah:

made with British potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
OMG! The country really is going down the toilet... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Same here Reb only w/o the kraut or other goodies. Eat these up and we can get back to the good ones from the meat market, in between a bunch of other stuff of course. I see some pork & chicky in my future as Mrs. Cheviot is gone again starting Tuesday. And of course I am Reb's surrogate gin drinker!  :rotflmao:
dang nabit Dotch..................you got it made. :happy1: :happy1: the wife leaves town, you eat like a king, drink like a fish and when she gets back flounders all over you till you give in!!!!!! :scratch: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
dang nabit Dotch..................you got it made. :happy1: :happy1: the wife leaves town, you eat like a king, drink like a fish and when she gets back flounders all over you till you give in!!!!!! :scratch: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Got 'er packed up and headed out the door this a.m.! Bought chicky yesterday tentatively for tonite, grilling LOL (leg of lamb) maƱana for an outing tomorrow nite. I'm feeling some pork steak coming on for the weekend alla sudden, maybe a bottle Tanqueray on sale while I'm at it. Oh & better replenish the lime supply. They're dwindling last inventory check.  Gotta prevent scurvy and malaria in order to maintain my stamina... :rotflmao: 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Did chicky thighs on the grill tonite.. Smokehouse maple seasoning with sweet bourbon glaze on the tail end. Plum wood in the smoker boxes. All in all pretty good eats.  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lo2qQmj0_h4

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' good there, Dotcheroo! Can't beat chicky offa da grill!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sayin' T-storms and heavy rains ( :doah:) here today......so much for the smoked 4th of July rack o' ribs. May have to bake some chicken inside instead..................... :censored: