Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900873 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ya dat Thousand Island isn't just for Rueben's anymore... :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I am staying with the ripe maters too!!  when ya have add dressing to make it better than just even more wrong!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
I am staying with the ripe maters too!!  when ya have add dressing to make it better than just even more wrong!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:
OH How wrong you are Mike!! Try em.Early greenies are a bit acidic in fall when I normally make ours they arent acidic and sooo good.I dip in nothin just enjoy the taste.
 We'll be commin up yer was soon and maybe meet for lunch??If I cant shake the ladies it would be me The other 1/2 Sandy,her sis an Mom whos 93yrs old.Their in an near Verndale a new lunch spot would be nice!! Is there a 4 corners close to you wit a resturant??They used to go there but quit cause of driving distance
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
can't think of a 4 corners off hand, just have to think about that...  let me know when and we should be able to have lunch some where..  Been to Ted and Jens???

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
smoking ribs right now... has anyone smoked corn on the cob? if so, how long and temp?
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
can't think of a 4 corners off hand, just have to think about that...  let me know when and we should be able to have lunch some where..  Been to Ted and Jens???
after everything I told you about Dew, ya still wanna meet him huh  :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
smoking ribs right now... has anyone smoked corn on the cob? if so, how long and temp?

I only did once, I liked it too!!  I shucked it and did what ever to it and laid it on the smoker..  I rolled a few times too..  you will know when it's done..  hope ya like it too!!!  good luck!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
after everything I told you about Dew, ya still wanna meet him huh  :scratch: :scratch: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:tut: :tut:   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Done it for salsas and salads.It gets tough kernels wit the slow smoke but tasty.I wouldnt do it for on the cob corn BUT letting the husk burn while over fire gives a smokie taste when not soaking the whole ear.

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Why You @^%$#$^*(*&^% I beat you to it years ago when I warned him of you The classic PUTZ!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Why You @^%$#$^*(*&^% I beat you to it years ago when I warned him of you The classic PUTZ!
:dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Spaghetti last night.  Used venison mixed with beef.  Turned out pretty darn good.  The noodles were perfect.  When they stick to the wall they are perfect every time. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
United Natural Foods to buy grocery store chain

Posted: Jul 27, 2018 8:06 AM CDT

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) -
United Natural Foods is buying the grocery store chain, Supervalu, which will include Cub Foods and Hombacher's.

United Natural Foods is purchasing the company for $1.2 billion.

They will pay $32.50 per share in cash or a premium of 67 percent for each share of Supervalu Inc.

Minneapolis based Supervalu reported a rise in sales this quarter of 35 percent, but still had an overall loss of $21 million.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heading to the meat market late afternoon w/a gift card from a customer. Not sure what to get but will think of something... :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thought of something! Unfortunately I was counting bugs until after the meat market closed!  :angry: Plan B: Hormel center cuts from Wagner's. Cheap, quick and easy. I knew some girls like that! Add fresh picked sweet corn from the neighborhood sheep shearer, some mac salad and we're good.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can ya mebbe spare a plate? Ain't had much time to eat lately....... :huh:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sure. C'mon over. You looked a little gaunt in them fishing pics... :fish2:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Pig roast at my god sons house warming. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished with 39 qts and 3 pints of dill pickles with lots of dill.  Usually we have a hard time finding enough dill.  My neighbor for some reason planted a 12' x 12' patch of dill.  It is thick and healthy as can be.  I went and got some and I have more than I can use.  I sure wish I knew someone that needed it.  I put garlic in all and jalapeno in some.  Just sat down with a cocktail after the cleanup.  So back to the what on the grill.  It is a nice big porterhouse.  Gonna spice it up soon and cook in a few hours.  Will have onions and mushrooms on top of it. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya aren't gonna souse it up in a bag?!  :shocked: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya aren't gonna souse it up in a bag?!  :shocked: :rotflmao:

Nah he'll just gamble on cooking it right

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Delmar! Where you be now?!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
up north.  Daughter and grandkids just left after a week.  Now some thunderstorms thwarting my plan to get out fishing this evening.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Looking good fellas!!  :happy1: Settled on brats,  sweet cawn and abt's tonight..had to pull some off to make room fer my buns.. :cheesy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, freeze it for next year!! :happy1: I do all the time.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Way to go Barry! Dats a lot of pickles. And I see Mrs. Boober will be in chase mode once again tonight.  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Under da lites again at the ranch. Bugs are a shadow of their former selves. A friend/customer asked me to look at a field & that he'd pay me for it. Not one I normally looked at. It was an easy call, took about 5 minutes. Told him no charge. One day he shows up and plops a red card on my desk, from Morgan's Meat Market. 40 bucks worth for minimal effort on my part. Gotta like ribeyes medium to medium rare.  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That meal there Dotch can be classified along as foreplay,  I hope you came away in one piece!!  :happy1: :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That meal there Dotch can be classified along as foreplay,  I hope you came away in one piece!!  :happy1: :bow:

That's not foreplay. That's a full on humpalooza.