Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900611 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dang reb, I'd be snoring in no time in da recliner after that.. looking fabulistic!! :bow:

Shhh....I did...right thru the news....*SCHNORZZZZZZZ*SNORK*   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Rochester News is an oxymoron....  Nod off for 30 seconds and you missed it.

Ya got that right, especially the moron part. That's why I haven't watched Dorkchester news in over a year.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Cities news or even network news isn't much better

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I watch naked Spanish weather chicks.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :shocked:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I watch naked Spanish weather chicks.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :shocked:
And fall asleep?  You ARE old.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*GAZAAWK*SNORT*   Whazzat??!     ;)
« Last Edit: August 08/22/18, 07:30:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Chicky quarters 'n stuff!   :smiley:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
no spring salad???  enjoy your meal!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahh, go play with yer Tide pods!!!  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Woulda been porker steaks, chopped taters in the cast with wit bacon , onions and a few hot peppers but its black as Toby's azz here so its homemade zas tonight.. Gotta take what da course gives ya I guess.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't let the missus grab yer pepperoni.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't let the missus grab yer pepperoni.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Too late!!
:pouty: :pouty: there's that seks stuff again!!!!!!! :doofus: :pouty: in da grillin thread no less!!!!! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, lookee who's on the grillin' thread, Glenn the iGator!  Don't you have something in yer garden to go pull on?  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, lookee who's on the grillin' thread, Glenn the iGator!  Don't you have something in yer garden to go pull on?  :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
nope....in grand rapids looking to stir the hornets nest!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Reb proves he's not just a leg man once and for all! Way to go Bud!  :sleazy:

Was off feed so decided it was time to see if I could stimulate the appetite. With Mrs. Cheviot away at State Fair, I was able to grill uninhibited without having to thwart her unwanted advances.  :happy1: Pig steaks, grilled indirect, plum wood in the smoker boxes, brown sugar bourbon seasoning with a mango, barbecue sauce & apple juice glaze with a touch of curry powder. Back at the feed trough after that... :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/28/18, 10:03:15 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cripes! You opening a restaurant or something?  "steaks, grilled indirect, plum wood in the smoker boxes, brown sugar bourbon seasoning with a mango, barbecue sauce & apple juice glaze with a touch of curry powder." Sounds pretty danged fancy/tasty! I know Glenn didn't write that..."chops and lotsa katchup''.. :rotflmao:
I might haveta sharpen up my tongs and really get to it.... ya got the jump on me. :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/29/18, 06:28:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You forgot the thousand island dressing only used on Ruebens in fine restaurants... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
1/3 lb. double -cheese burglars, tatapo salad, mac salad, green tops, radishes, and black olives. Followed by another 1/3 lb. burglar, and an eskimo pie bar. *urp*  :tongue:
I went from 8:00 am to 4:30 non-stop with basically no lunch. Worked up an appetite. 
Us old pharts get hungry.  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: August 08/30/18, 06:29:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Wowser does that plate o grub look good Dotch,  better watch your back cuz that plum smoke looks to be going nort, right fer the mrs!  :happy1:. Reb, you gotta be snorin ,ain't no way your still upright after that feast.. Looks fantastic!  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, I is, Boob! Fartin' around on the deck and sippin' iced tea! A yawn did escape me, though.... :rolleyes: :azn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I was in the cub in Vadnais heights and they were selling hatch chilis, hot or mild, for 50cent per pound so I bought a bunch,  today I am starting to roast them so I can freeze them.

It was a great deal, sopposedly they were regular 2.99.

Mmmm green chili cheeseburgers.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
1/3 lb. double -cheese burglars, tatapo salad, mac salad, green tops, radishes, and black olives. Followed by another 1/3 lb. burglar, and an eskimo pie bar. *urp*  :tongue:
I went from 8:00 am to 4:30 non-stop with basically no lunch. Worked up an appetite. 
Us old pharts get hungry.  :rotflmao:

WOW!!! one pound of burger!!!  I bow to you!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Only 2/3 lb really, but thanky anyway!  :bow:  (I saved one for later)  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was in the cub in Vadnais heights and they were selling hatch chilis, hot or mild, for 50cent per pound so I bought a bunch,  today I am starting to roast them so I can freeze them.

And just what were you doing up there? Hmmmm? Fareway has their 85/15 ground chuck for $2.49 lb...bought a ten lb. tube today. Silver Lake Foods has whole pork loins at $1.59 lb. Bought a three lb'er there...better get over to them, Del.  Stock that winter freezer.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

And just what were you doing up there? Hmmmm? Fareway has their 85/15 ground chuck for $2.49 lb...bought a ten lb. tube today. Silver Lake Foods has whole pork loins at $1.59 lb. Bought a three lb'er there...better get over to them, Del.  Stock that winter freezer.

I was in Vadnais Heights helping our daughter and her husband with their two kids for the two weeks in between the end of summer programs and the start of school.    Went to pick up some stuff for dinner, and there were these Hatch Chilis.   

Didn't even make it to the fair, one girl had a virus and a temp so the day at fair got cancelled.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rain and wind stopped long enough to get some coals ashed over, so I boiled some raw brats while they were doing their thing. Found in the bottom of the freezer when cleaning it out the other day; Abbyland old-fashioned from god-knows-when or where. Pretty tasty. Paired up with some ranch pasta and the usual other stuff did the trick.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Burglars? Brats? It's amazing the neighbor lady consortium hasn't put out a full scale attack on Reb!   :tut: Good stuff Maynard!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Meanwhile, back at the ranch,,,

Chicky on the grill tonite. $.88/lb. so easy peasy leftovers. 1st of our green beans from the early July planting, yellow pear tomatoes from the garden, tossed salad and Mrs. Gerry's macaroni salad. And of course some refreshments from the juniper berry bush.  :happy1: Mrs. Cheviot still absent so making up for lost time. Soon she will be home and demand my full attentions. I suddenly have a headache.  :confused: