Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900509 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
there's a whole seperate thread for reciepes.  just gotta open your eyes and read!!!!!!!!! quite simple actually............fo to FORUMS, scroll down to BBQ schack and walla..........right on top in whats called the child board..........it says RECIEPIES!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
  :doah: RECIEPES or Recipes?  :scratch:  :tut: :bonk: :rolleyes: :doofus: Least you could do if'n your dishin it out :bs: is get it right. :pouty: :thumbs: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
there's a whole seperate thread for reciepes.  just gotta open your eyes and read!!!!!!!!! quite simple actually............fo to FORUMS, scroll down to BBQ schack and walla..........right on top in whats called the child board..........it says RECIEPIES!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
  :doah: RECIEPES or Recipes?  :scratch:  :tut: :bonk: :rolleyes: :doofus: Least you could do if'n your dishin it out :bs: is get it right. :pouty: :thumbs: ;) :laugh: :laugh:
whatever!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And we're off!!!  🏃‍♂️<<<<<<<<<<<<<      :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bacon/cheddar brat patties, pickled beets, redskin tater salad...... :tongue:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yummy, I likes brat patties, and especially tater salad!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Beer brats fer da gals and homemade smoked hot diggity dogs for me. Ya ya I burnt em..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
darn good eats fellers!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't look burnt ta me. Well seasoned. Flavorful.  :tongue:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Them disgusting beets are gonna create a chemical reaction that's gonna need a hazmat suit!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rocket fuel for Mr. Atlas Missile!!! 🚀

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Where's glenn's list? Beets were on that long ago weren't they? It might be shorter just to list the things he will eat!  :rotflmao:

Num! Num! Neighbor lady and Mrs. Boober alert! Hope you guys ate your Wheaties this morning!  :happy1:

Here we got leftover lamb cheeseborgers grilled the other nite along with a replenished supply of Boodles, a recent birthday gift. On Pro Farmer Crop Tour last year I had the good fortune to ride with a Brit who asked about my alcohol preferences. Told him I like gin, in particular Boodles as it's smooth and also one that Winston Churchill was reputedly fond of. He laughed and said, "My good fellow, you have to remember that Winston Churchill drank EVERYTHING!"  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/03/19, 09:14:08 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's alot of gas, er I meant beans right there  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and an empty glass too!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The Dove dark chocolates are the problem with the Missus Cheviot. They're good for ya, but rev up yer seks drive. I always have a bag of 'em here in case the NL pops in for a quickie coffee.  :coffee:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya beets are on his list.  And ya that is a lot of beans.  Good bait Rebs?   :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, I eat 'em!!  :rotflmao:  :tongue:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My brother called me a few weeks ago and said he had just vac packed a steak and was going to do the 28 day wet age in the frig thing.  SO of course I did it too.  This weekend ends the 28 days.  We were going to do them the same night even though we won't be together.  He will let me know what night it is.  I have a 26 oz ribeye in the frig for my experiment.  Anyone ever done that?  Hope it works and is still good. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
26 oz ribeye?!  My favorite portion size!!  :rotflmao:  Haveta let us know how it goes...with pics, of course. Hope it works out; I'm curious to hear.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will do pics for sure. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
does it cook better when its green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I have left a whole ribeye roll in the fridge for a month....  no issues....  yes Glenn it was sealed...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1:  Should be nice and tender. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: there is no way on god's green earth i could let a chunk of meat like that sit in the frig for 20 days without  devouring it. :hubba: :hubba:

you guys can really open up that frig each and every day and truely control yourself to not slap that on a grill!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had some baloney in the fridge for 3 weeks once, it turned green and slippery.  Fed it to the neighbors yappy dog. That turned him into a bunghole rocket for about 2 days.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: there is no way on god's green earth i could let a chunk of meat like that sit in the frig for 20 days without  devouring it. :hubba: :hubba:

you guys can really open up that frig each and every day and truely control yourself to not slap that on a grill!!!!!!!!!! :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :confused:

it was in the beer fridge too!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
what you guys marinate it in?????????? katchup???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
what you guys marinate it in?????????? katchup???????? :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:puke: :thumbs: :tut: :tut:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Funny Glenn.  I will put some Lawry's, garlic powder, pepper and a drizzle of olive oil on each side.  Then grill for 6 minutes a side for a nice med - med rare.  It's pretty thick.