Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900481 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Alright, enough of this bawdy talk. Let's get down to brass tacks & grill, dammit!  :happy1:

Lambcheeseborgers tonite, direct, straight atcha with a little leftover pear wood in the smoker boxes. Cavenders seasoning, Swiss & colbyjack. In keeping with my "favorite" president when it come to the burger on the plate, I didn't build that. I had help. Who helped? Why Ruby & Boodles of course!  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Dynamite as usual Dotch!! Ruby has that guilty look going again,  I'd check her teeth fer cheese if I were you!!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
you didnt ruin that pepper with cottage cheese did ya!!!!!!!!!! :puke: :puke: :tut: :pouty: :pouty: :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
another for the list???? 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I think we got it. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Dynamite as usual Dotch!! Ruby has that guilty look going again,  I'd check her teeth fer cheese if I were you!!  :happy1:

At least she wasn't trying to hump my leg and tear my clothes off when I was grilling like Mrs. Cheviot has been known to do. She has no shame!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Another beeuuuutiful nite to grill. It cooled down and there were no bugs, yet. Cardinal at our place was having a singing contest with the one at neighbor David's. Mrs. Cheviot procured the necessary ingredients for a rhubarb pie as well as a pork loin. Think she was trying to weigh me down, making me more prone to her surprise ravaging. No juniper berries were harmed in the making of this meal.  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  great lookin meal!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Judas parist Dotch,  does that look fabulistic!! I sure hope you ate in moderation and had yur running shoes on after that! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm still recovering boober!  :rotflmao: Luckily she was working late last nite and as they say while the cat is away, the mice grill center cuts!  :happy1: Probably better enjoy them while we can. If this African Swine Fever keeps hitting China as hard as it has & god forbid it gets into the US, the two chops for $2.20 deal will be a memory. Seasoned with Weber steak & chop, seared direct then finished indirect with apple wood in the smoker boxes.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great lookin meal!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing for you she was working Dotch!! You woulda been toast. Me on the other hand had lots of company to hide behind. 3 birds a swaying..and no Glenn, I am not.. :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks as it's no fish fry. :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good thing for you she was working Dotch!! You woulda been toast. Me on the other hand had lots of company to hide behind. 3 birds a swaying..and no Glenn, I am not.. :rotflmao:
I'll admit that looks likes some pretty dang good vittles though!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

From what I understand, glenn should be used to that!  :rotflmao:

Fabulous lookin' grill full boober! All that tryptophan in it should've put Mrs. Boober down for the count!  :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/12/19, 08:26:22 PM by Dotch »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

From what I understand, glenn should be used to that!  :rotflmao:

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Momma's mother's day supper. Grilled chicky, had browns, and creamed peas.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Made some chuck roast burnt ends for Mothers day.  Turned out tasty. good luck.

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang I have ti figure that one out!!!!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!!!!!!     :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
One round of two rounds mouthpiece,  and ya it's not your fav rock bass.  :rotflmao: Baby reds n beans on the side.. :happy1: Good lord rh, that's a meal I'd eat daily.. :bow:

« Last Edit: May 05/13/19, 07:12:19 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks pretty darn good too Bob.  RH that chuck looks great.  I love chuck roast. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
they both look awesome. yep gained another 3 lbs!!!!!!!! :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
One round of two rounds mouthpiece,  and ya it's not your fav rock bass.  :rotflmao: Baby reds n beans on the side.. :happy1: Good lord rh, that's a meal I'd eat daily.. :bow:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: looks awesome boob!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: you do pay attention!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had lamborger thawed out for last nite but the rain caused a postponement. Tonite in spite of the cold and sprinkles it was game on! Cavenders on the burgers, grilled direct with the leftover applewood used on top of the coals for whatever I could get out of it. Crown tonite as a change of pace, some grillin' beans, Mrs. Gerry's macaroni salad and best of all, cottage cheese!  :happy1: Mrs. Cheviot was preoccupied with a phone call so I was flying under the radar. And she doesn't like pink burgers allowing me to escape unmolested. I may have discovered kryptonite!  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where's the katchup.  :confused: :scratch: can't have a burger with out katchup! :crazy: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My two fatties. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that looks super good LPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    and katchup!!!!!!     :happy1: :happy1: