Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900535 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Thought I would grill up the vikes offense tonight..

*BAGAAWK*      :rotflmao:  Looking good!  :tongue:
« Last Edit: September 09/29/19, 06:31:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
lookin good Boober!!!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Decided to grab a nice lookin' ribeye at Morgan's yesterday before mowing lawn & doing chores. It sorta looked like Indiana & was about the same size. Cut up one of our maters, tossed a little Mrs. Gerry's mac salad on it, microwaved some peas, put a hunk of Hope Creamery butter on 'em. Add some pie for dessert and supper was served. Best of all, Mrs. Cheviot was still working so I had the mess all cleaned up before she got home. I took no prisoners: no leftovers. My grilling maneuvers under the cover of darkness have paid huge dividends. I was able to watch Gunsmoke without the constant fear of being groped!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Keeripes! What a spread! All that pie and ice cream, too! Yer gonna look like Glenn soon!  "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down"...:rotflmao:
« Last Edit: October 10/05/19, 09:01:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy smoleys Dotch,  yep dang good thing you was flying solo, or the claws woulda come out for sure. If this rain would ever go away I've been instructed to smoke a beef roast for French dips with a couple chuck eyes and chicken breasts for smoked fajitas on monday. I haven't tried smoked fajitas but it's worth a shot..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah jesus.....hold the forks, Boob, I'm headin' up....🏃‍♂️      :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man does that look great Dotch and BB it sounds like you are going to be busy too.  I am craving a nice ribeye.  When steaks are on sale here I usually get a whole loin and have them cut the steaks at 1 1/8" thick.  Then we bring them home and vac pack them.  Yesterday I asked the butcher when they are going to have ribeyes on sale.  He wasn't sure when. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is a fun video I like to watch every couple of years.  Curious to see what RH thinks of this guy.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRuCLXxqjs&t=4s   This guy bones out a cow in 12 minutes.  I don't see much meat on the bones neither.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
interesting, and it sales whole cow..  I saw only 1/2..  he is fast... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I was thinking half too Mike.  Still the guy you want along when it is time to butcher some critter.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I do agree to that!!! 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, leave the bones and guts behind in the field, and the farmer will think it was some sort of alien invasion thing....   No human could have gotten it done that fast :evil:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, leave the bones and guts behind in the field, and the farmer will think it was some sort of alien invasion thing....   No human could have gotten it done that fast :evil:

Or, wrapped in a dress, and they'll think it's another homicide, only to find out it was a dog. Just like this week in CAWchester.  :doofus:

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I have seen this before.  The guy knows what he is doing.  I have done this many times in the way past while the front quarter and the hind quarter were hanging.  Most of the time though we also broke the front and hind with a hand saw and power saw.  Cow front quarters [no choice or select a lower grade just used for grinding] were done not too fancy since all the meat was to lean up ground beef since cow meat is very lean.  He broke it down but the cuts he left need more breaking down but that wasn't the point of this clip.  Would be nice to get a slow version for those who can use this for deer for example.  I bone out deer all the way and then make the cuts needed.  The guy is good.  One should never try that at home doing it this fast.  he knows his stuff.  good luck.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh heck, I could do it that fast if I wanted.    On a fish.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Oh heck, I could do it that fast if I wanted.    On a fish.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
First you'd have to catch one!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
First you'd have to catch one!!! :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon:
:happy1: Is that the pot callin the kettle black............................AGAIN? :tut:  ;) :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe it most certainly is, Gunner.............. :fish2:   ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Started this project a couple days ago. Takes a while to get a couple legs thawed then cube the meat to marinate it. Then cut up all the veggies. Lamb was marinated in Dotch's secret marinade which includes but is not limited to pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic salt & curry powder. Knocked Mrs. Cheviot out with one skewer so I gorged myself. Made a dozen skewers worth at any rate. Now we have leftovers for part of the week anyway.  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow! That pile 'o great lookin' kaboobers could feed the entire Smurf army!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he wouldn't eat half of them, cause he won't like this or that!!!!   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i took a good look.........all is edible!!!!!!! cept never had little bo peep!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i took a good look.........all is edible!!!!!!! cept never had little bo peep!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Gotta watch out for the little wool chunks.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

you lost your flock???   :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Another fine feast Dotch!! And to top it off no need putting on the running shoes with the mrs full of kaboobs and to pooped to play.. :happy1:  :bow:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
medium rare top sirloin on the grill for lunch.. along with a baked tater and lettuce salad...  :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll just have another bite of this pnut butter sandwich... :pouty:           :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
medium rare top sirloin on the grill for lunch.. along with a baked tater and lettuce salad...  :happy1:

With sour cream and chives on the tater?  :tongue:  Hey, I bet Glenn hates that, too....... ;)