Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: What's on the grill, folks?  (Read 900150 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
looks good dotch!!!! :happy1: :happy1: but there is definetly something not right with that glass of milk!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

that plantars fasciitis sucks!!!!!!!!!! been dealing with that for years. they claim gifted athletes are suceptable to it!!!!!!!! :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
I had that plantars fasciitis stuff and it was a pain.  Got some good shoes and when I walked out of that store it was gone.  Made some spareribs yesterday on indirect heat.  Sauce on mine and just rub for my wife and her mom.  They like to dip the ribs in sauce.  good luck.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I had that plantars fasciitis stuff and it was a pain.  Got some good shoes and when I walked out of that store it was gone.  Made some spareribs yesterday on indirect heat.  Sauce on mine and just rub for my wife and her mom.  They like to dip the ribs in sauce.  good luck.

that looks nummy!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

i ended up getting shoe inserts from a foot doctor. they aint cheap either. 400 bucks last time i had to pay for them. when they decided i had blood sugar issues............then Ins pays for them!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzCBR5Oa3ew

here's another one from the BBQ pit boys...  looks darn good too...  check out that little red grill in the back ground!!  never seen one that small before.... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Tonite it was burgers over charcoal, beans, french fries, deviled eggs. Was hungry and looked at the clock quick.....4:45. Hmmm, guess I can eat a bit early. Got all done, happened to glance at clock....4:30...WT...?! It was THREE thirty when I started... Musta been one o' dem "senior moments". :banghead:   My stomach lied!!!   :bonk: O well, should be hungry again by six... :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 04:16:29 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Been there done that Rebs.  LOL  That was a good video Mike.  I was hoping they would show us that mini Weber closer.  Cool as heck.  A friend of mine did a loin like that and stuffed it with onions, mushrooms, green and black olives, garlic, cheese, etc etc.  Was great.  I have always wanted to do that.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Those guys always do a good job, but I'm a clean freak I touch any kind of meat its wash hands time, these guys use a hanging towel. That is a different idea on using stuffing for stuffing..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I want to try that too!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Me too Bobb.  I wash my hands 10 times when I am cooking a meal.  I laugh at their hygiene.  On a camping trip I always have a pot of water heating up on a fire for washing. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Those guys always do a good job, but I'm a clean freak I touch any kind of meat its wash hands time, these guys use a hanging towel. That is a different idea on using stuffing for stuffing..

like a stuffed pork chop with dressing...  I like the garden hose to wash off the meat and table...  not even food grade hose.  and they most likely set it on the ground!!!  and yes the towel too..  oh well....

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I really wash a lot when I am dealing with chicken.   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :crazy: you guys germaphobias>>>>>>>>> :scratch: maybe once I wash my hands, that what the pants and shirts for!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
« Last Edit: February 02/25/20, 06:18:57 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
If I've just finished an oil change, maybe, but some grease and dust add to the flavor.  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

like a stuffed pork chop with dressing...  I like the garden hose to wash off the meat and table...  not even food grade hose.  and they most likely set it on the ground!!!  and yes the towel too..  oh well....

https://youtu.be/-wo5TznA5as

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The tongs were washed between turning but it was grilled thighs added to a marsala sauce,  Paired with little taters and asparagus.  Different but real good..

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Looks darn good Bob..

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Man that looks good! I hope Mrs. Boober gives you a head start cuz yer gonna need it, pal! :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Bought these on Saturday so the clock was ticking. Rib steak grilled medium using hickory charcoal, seasoned w/Cavenders. Sides were a blue cheese salad and maserati rice. Knocked Mrs. Cheviot down for the count. And yes, that is 94 proof juniper berry & quinine water flavored Kool Aid in case anyone is wondering... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Charcoaled seasoned pigger chops, chive 'tato salad, pickled beets, green top onyums, small dish of butter pecan ice cream.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No pics it didn't happen. Burglars n bacon otta get mommas chasing shoes back on.. :surrender:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I thought she'd be tryin' to get you to pull in at every rest stop along the way to KC this weekend in an attempt to have her way with you!   :confused:  Great looking vittles!  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
HA!! Rest areas are for rest, the open road is another story.. :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought she'd be tryin' to get you to pull in at every rest stop along the way to KC this weekend in an attempt to have her way with you!   :confused:  Great looking vittles!  :happy1:
ok choir boy!!! :pouty: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HA!! Rest areas are for rest, the open road is another story.. :happy1:
:confused: :tut: :pouty: so much for texting and driving being dangerous. :pouty: :tut: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/07/20, 08:27:54 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't see any scenic road pics.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Still kinda planning the mission,  places to go and stay away from..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Better hurry,  going fast!!
« Last Edit: March 03/08/20, 06:26:06 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Better hurry,  going fast!!
hey boober....you always sautee them shrooms and onions in the same pan????? I used to, then did them separate and found the shrooms tend to not take on the onion flavor.!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

either way..i'd eat it!!!!!!! :hubba: :hubba: :hubba: