Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Lee is now an outlaw  (Read 43624 times)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Wit most of da hawks now hitting da links, and Quenneville having nuttin better to do, maybe he can hold da bucket for ya Lee.  :happy1:

Wrong thread Dingbat! :bonk:

Let me help you out :banghead:  Here ya go :doah: :http://mnoutdoorsman.com/forums/index.php?topic=34511.msg249339;topicseen#new   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

PS. Don't forget ta milk da cows.............
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 07:10:56 AM by Lee Borgersen »
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, let me write in crayon for ya Lee,  you and Quenneville picking crawlers while he's holding the bucket.....DING BAT! :bonk:

Last time I checked this was the crawler thread
« Last Edit: April 04/21/17, 08:34:14 AM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You can borrow my crayons, boob. He'll be out after these rains looking for wet worms he can take home and use his little worm blow dryer on,  anyway.  :rotflmao:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sorry, let me write in crayon for ya Lee,  you and Quenneville picking crawlers while he's holding the bucket.....DING BAT! :bonk:

Last time I checked this was the crawler thread

:happy1: :happy1: I'll give you a one and a half crawler rating for this last post my friend :bow:

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline pickelfarmer

• Xtreme Outdoorsman
So after reading this whole thread, I'm thinking it's way less stressful to just go to the store and buy my crawlers!! LOL
Where did I catch all these fish you ask??? right in the lip....

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
So after reading this whole thread, I'm thinking it's way less stressful to just go to the store and buy my crawlers!! LOL
pickel, ya gotta understand ole Lee, he likes living on the wild side and pushing the limits! smoking_a_joint-408.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
pickel, ya gotta understand ole Lee, he likes living on the wild side and pushing the limits! smoking_a_joint-408.gif :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hey pickle,

That's why I choose Glenn as an MNO favorites friend. We must always remember that we should establish a line of communications with everyone. Regardless if they make any sense or not! This will look good in your portfolio if you decide to become a psychoanalyst.  crazy-2239.gif

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Hey pickle,

That's why I choose Glenn as an MNO favorites friend. We must always remember that we should establish a line of communications with everyone. Regardless if they make any sense or not! This will look good in your portfolio if you decide to become a psychoanalyst.  crazy-2239.gif
:super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've just taken the liberty of awarding myself with a 5 night crawlers rating for my last post. :happy1:

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
as long as it makes you feel good.......go fer it big shooter!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :bow: :bow: pouty-1023.gif pouty-1023.gif

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: MNO's very own worm master!!!!!! bai.............ah never mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: tut_tut-3315.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs old-always-works method: Red lens over flashlight. (doesn't bother crawlers) Go out late nite after heavy good rain. Best spot is around gardens and mulched areas. Spot worm, pull and plunk in coffee can.  :azn:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
i currently have 14 big lawn bags filled with maple leaves to be tilled into my garden. i was moving them around this weekend and holy moly rocky was there all kinds of crawlers and earth worms under them bags laying on top o the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You could full lotsa those little styro cups wid em, and have a mobile worm service when ya drive around......"Glenn's worms...we deliver!"    $3 cup.  ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You could full lotsa those little styro cups wid em, and have a mobile worm service when ya drive around......"Glenn's worms...we deliver!"    $3 cup.  ;)
me and my kid brother sold ALOT of worms in our younger days. living right off the horseshoe chain of lakes and all those iowegians bullhead fishing...........we did alright each summer!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
me and my kid brother sold ALOT of worms in our younger days. living right off the horseshoe chain of lakes and all those iowegians bullhead fishing...........we did alright each summer!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

I suppose they are the folks that took you fishing and showed you how to fish too!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
go to bed mikey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bs: :doah: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
too early and besides it's not happy hour yet!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
WOO Glenns worms??Round or Tape?? maybe da flat ones 3 bucks a cup wont even cover the meds to poision em!!! fart-421.gif fart-421.gif fart-421.gif face_plant-2139.gif
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

I suppose they are the folks that took you fishing and showed you how to fish too!! :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :Clap:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Every time I open this thread.....I scratch my head......   :scratch:

I'm not gonna do it anymore!  tut_tut-3315.gif
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Every time I open this thread.....I scratch my head......   :scratch:

I'm not gonna do it anymore!  tut_tut-3315.gif
:scratch: what you don't wanna learn to catch nite crawlers?? pouty-1023.gif :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Rebs old-always-works method: Red lens over flashlight. (doesn't bother crawlers) Go out late nite after heavy good rain. Best spot is around gardens and mulched areas. Spot worm, pull and plunk in coffee can.  :azn:

Back in the day we used to go to the golf course when they were watering.....  Or had been.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup. That's supposed to one of the best spots to get them.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Lee is pretty quiet today??????? he must be sitting on a street corner somewhere in minnesota wigglin his nite crawler...........(s)!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/12/17, 09:36:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
    :whistling:
pouty-1023.gif :scratch: who me????????????????? NAW!!!!!!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman