Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4957538 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Hey, :tut: :tut: :tut: don't get dissin Jethro, get was my idol!! :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya DEl! Just say it concerned diversity!    *BANG*

It was just a fawn from last spring, and pretty thin.  Besides it was on my deck...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:doah:

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
National Weather Service La Crosse WI
335 AM CDT Tue Apr 17 2018

WINTER STORM WARNING

...Snow Returns Wednesday, And So Does Hazardous Travel...

.Snow returns Wednesday, spreading in during the morning hours,
and gradually exiting east later Wednesday evening. Amounts from
6 to 8 inches are expected, highest from along the Mississippi
River westward into southeast Minnesota and parts of northeast
Iowa. 1 to 2 inch per hour snowfall rates are possible.

A short period of a wintry mix could also occur Wednesday morning
across parts of northeast Iowa into central Wisconsin, resulting
in light icing. The wintry mix will change over to all snow for
the afternoon.

Roads will become snow and ice covered Wednesday, especially in
moderate to heavy snowfall. The Wednesday morning commute could be
impacted west of the Mississippi River, with widespread impacts
for the evening commute.

There still may be some shifts in the storm track which will
dictate precipitation types and where the higher amounts will
fall. Pay close attention to the latest forecasts for updates.

RECORD BREAKING SNOW ON TRACK
Channel 6 News

Yeah, that's right. If we get at least 3.5 inches of snow out of this next round of snow, it will place Rochester as the snowiest April ever on record. Tomorrow's winter storm is on track. Currently, we're forecasting to be about 5-7 inches of snow in our local area, with a sharp cut-off to little snow in the Twin Cities and also in Central Iowa. Expect roads to become very difficult through tomorrow as snow begins to pile up.

Can't wait to drive to court at 8:00 am to sit there for two hours tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 04/17/18, 07:48:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice blue skies this morning going for the lower 40's today...  that will be good...  easy day today..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, isn't that just special,  Mr. Sunshine!  :moon:    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Robins everywhere...and they're making a mess with red poop all over everything....can see that they've been eating crab apples. My steps and driveway is covered in it.  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: April 04/17/18, 08:10:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. This weather sucks, Saturday and Sunday it was in the mid 80's and  I had on shorts and sandals and now it's snowing again  :angry2: .
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. This weather sucks, Saturday and Sunday it was in the mid 80's and  I had on shorts and sandals and now it's snowing again  :angry2: .

good gawd!!!  you poor baby!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 23 at choretime and ground frozen solid again. Some corn was planted last year on the 17th here. No danger of that happening this spring. More snow on the way, another winter storm warning for tomorrow. Record already set for April snowfall. Arrrrgggghhhhh!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Reb, looks like you will be ok, since snow isn't really supposed to get rolling until near noon...   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, they'll change it eleventeen times before then, Del. Morjit mentality. I'm gonna get rid of it Reb's way. Get my ol' band of brothers together and lay some tumblepods on it. Wanna ride along? The F4's are two seaters....you gotta be my nav guy, though. Bring some cookies. :happy1:  *PHOOOOOOSH*

« Last Edit: April 04/17/18, 12:57:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggen snow. WTH happened to wearing shorts from Easter to Thanksgiving? :bs:  Heck wit it, the patio furniture is coming out dis weekend!!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggen snow. WTH happened to wearing shorts from Easter to Thanksgiving? :bs:  Heck wit it, the patio furniture is coming out dis weekend!!  :happy1:
oh boy, here comes another snowmaggedeon! :confused: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Blue bird skies here and heading for upper 40s today. Not much else happnin. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 26* is what we had when I 1st looked. We had a major issue pop up before bfast yday so we hit the ground runnin. Got that kinda figured out & decided it was grocery day, so we headed in to GR. A lot more open water at the Cutfoot bridge on the way in, even more on the ride home. It's still going to be at least 2-3 weeks before they're taking spawn over there, I think. We had 48* on the car on our ride back & our piles :snow2: took another hit. :happy1: What we got over the weekend was pretty much all gone by late Monday afternoon. It looks like the upper 40's again today, then 50 for a day or 2, & the last 1 I seen had 3 in a row about 60*. That's all I've got today, hope you enjoy your Wednesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like a nice day here today..  pushing towards 50 today..  that means more and more meals on the grill!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, gonna be a nice day, getting the bike ready for the weeknd, gona get some milez in before im in the feild for 2 mnths straight. Been working at my moms house, trying to get it ready to sell. Can use the mola! Have a great day guys!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 28 at choretime. We are teetering on the edge of the snow. A few flakes so far but not supposed to get at it seriously until around 10. Has been snowing hard in Albert Lea according to the wife. Had a close encounter in the barn last nite with a possum. Could've let it go but when I see stuff like that, instinct takes over and it's goin' down. Grabbed the closest thing to weapons I could find (pitchfork and a busted off fork handle) and subdued the intruder. Was well tenderized by the time I was done with him. If anybody wants him, he's in the brush pile with the skunk from last week.   :evil:

« Last Edit: April 04/18/18, 09:46:18 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning. Sad day here in the Burgh, Bruno Sammartino one of the greatest  WWE wrestlers and local living legend has passed away.  :pouty:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning. Sad day here in the Burgh, Bruno Sammartino one of the greatest  WWE wrestlers and local living legend has passed away.  :pouty:
yea he was............to bad! was a good one!!!!!!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 28 at choretime. We are teetering on the edge of the snow. A few flakes so far but not supposed to get at it seriously until around 10. Has been snowing hard in Albert Lea according to the wife. Had a close encounter in the barn last nite with a possum. Could've let it go but when I see stuff like that, instinct takes over and it's goin' down. Grabbed the closest thing to weapons I could find (pitchfork and a busted off fork handle) and subdued the intruder. Was well tenderized by the time I was done with him. If anybody wants him, he's in the brush pile with the skunk from last week.   :evil:

Are ya sure he's not just playin' possum?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not a flake here!!!!  (didn't mean you, Glenn)  Had court hearing today....I won. Smoked 'em. My two attorneys that went with me (always go really prepared) said the snow track did us a favor today...the judge that was supposed to be there, ended up in Wabasha instead today because of the snow. Had the good ol' one instead, Judge Debra Jacobson. She overruled and denied other attorneys argument. Granted complete Guardianship and conservatorship to me. *BANG* Done deal.  Heard from my attorneys  other judge is new and a real hardcore; she might not have granted Guardianship/Conservatorship with a fact-finding dragged out spendy continuation. Too late; done deal now. I've been at this for 112 days non-stop. Now, I'm gonna screw off for the rest of the week. So, no matter how ya see that, NYAA!   :moon:    :mooning:
« Last Edit: April 04/18/18, 11:15:32 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glad to hear it all worked out.!!!!!!! :happy1: now to the important stuff....................

so all that whining, pisin an moaning about da wedder was for not!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning Rebby!!!!!!!!! :azn: :rolleyes:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Are ya sure he's not just playin' possum?

Well if he is he's damn good at it. Was still where I put him last nite this a.m.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
glad to hear it all worked out.!!!!!!! :happy1: now to the important stuff....................

so all that whining, pisin an moaning about da wedder was for not!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :doofus: :doofus: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Meaning?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats REB!!!!!!!!  Coffee sorry to hear that, I remember him from the past.  as Glenn says one of the good ones....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Meaning?
all da whining about da wedder..............and nuttin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you have some placebo onions to get at Menards?  ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you have some placebo onions to get at Menards?  ;)
nope!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: