Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903517 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ahh, go polish yer pickle jars!  :moon:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ahh, go polish yer pickle jars!  :moon:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea well your kinda sukin at sending some of that rain our way!!!!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Quit waggling that stoopid finger at me!!!   I'm tryin'!!!!  :angry2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! Anudder 1.11" at the ranch & 1.3" in Bugtussle proper. The gauge at home was read a little early & could see there was more in it when I went to town.

Our wonderful health care system comes thru once again. Made an appt. last week to get some annual blood work done plus the doc wanted to check me over. Needed to fast so did that. Got there, did the preliminary stuff then was told there was no lab work on Friday. Had to reschedule the blood work for next week. Um, helllloooo!!!!!! You have my contact info. Let me know next time so I'm not just starving for your amusement purposes. The Mayo system is ripe for some competition and it keeps getting worse. Thanks Obama!  :mad1:  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
The MAYO system is ripe for a shutdown! Buncha dumb azzes!!!  :angry2:  :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Quit waggling that stoopid finger at me!!!   I'm tryin'!!!!  :angry2:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch, the VA up here in Alexandria we don't have to fast any more for blood work!!  I don't know how it works but no more starving!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The MAYO system is ripe for a shutdown! Buncha dumb azzes!!!  :angry2:  :banghead:

Don't get me started. Mayo has taken the "care" completely out of health care.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Dotch, the VA up here in Alexandria we don't have to fast any more for blood work!!  I don't know how it works but no more starving!!
i dont have to either when i get bloodwork done, and they do it for a few different things!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
i dont have to either when i get bloodwork done, and they do it for a few different things!!!!!!!

I'm sure they do!!! Who do you see, Dr. Ben Dover? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :moon:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/11/18, 11:49:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all, everyone that's out for the opener have fun and be safe. 50* to start with a high of 77* with thunderstorms later. No fishing or golfing here for me today, I'll be at the shop open to close today & tomorrow. Y'all have fun and be safe on whatever adventures come your way today.  :happy1:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Beautiful 32 here.  Not many boats on the river.  Just took a walk with a cup of Java.  Gonna go down and throw a line in with a lively minnow on it in awhile.  Then I am gonna just sit and watch the river and wait for a bite.  First bacon and eggs.  And another cup of Java.  No hurry....

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here going for the mid 60's here..  overcast sky this morning..  I see a few boats on the water and there will lots more before long..  good luck to those giving it a shot..  have a good day all!!

Online Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, blah blah booboo shinkie shank. Splllllllllt!!!!! Fishy whoopie!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: What's that girl? Timmy in the well?  :confused:

Mornin'! Was 46 at choretime. Mrs. Cheviot has been working until the wee hours of the morning so I can barricade myself against any unwelcome advances. I'm sure with Mothers Day she'll be extra amorous. Lawn mowing is on tap once I get feed, make a run to FF and then to Fareway to get a few tings. Birds are goin' nuts. Goldfinches are eating me out of house and home as are the orioles. 1st wrens arrived yesterday. Now it can be spring.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe iffn ya laid off the G&T's, ya wouldn't see two of every bird.  :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I only had a couple. OK they were doubles too... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, blah blah booboo shinkie shank. Splllllllllt!!!!! Fishy whoopie!
fireball already! :crazy: :crazy:

Morning, a putzy day today.

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers. 55* to start the day going to 79 but rain all day and all week. Not much here but I'm working again today, told mom to get whatever out of the freezer that she wants me to make for her today, so what's on the menu is still a mystery to me. Y'all have a good day
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 44 going for 72 today..  it looks to be a great day as was yesterday..  Yup Happy Mothers day to all the Mothers out there!!  have a great day!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya Morning all.  51 here.  Nice day.  Well as you know I can't push the dock into the river cuz it is too fricking low.  SO I did sit in my lawn chair and threw a line out.  Relaxing as heck but no fish.  May sit there for awhile again today.  Lots of friends stopped by to say hi as they were in their boats......  The wife had a nice fire in the fire ring so we had a few and had a great time.  Gonna smome a small beef roast today for something to do.  May throw a rack of ribs on too.  Man I enjoy smoming ribs.  Happy Moms Day to all of you. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 46 at choretime. Had to compost a dead this a.m. after chores so that took a while. Muddy as heck. Nothing major planned other than mowing lawn if it dries off enough. It needs it. Mrs. Cheviot likes it so bought a hunk of salmon yesterday for Mother's Day & will prolly grill that tonite. Not cheap but it's cheaper per lb. than lamb! Also got her a new bottle of Boodles. I'm sure she's planning on getting me liquored up to take advantage of me. I'm wise to her ways & have plenty of places to hide.   :coffee:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 45* when I went out  :fishing: early. Been busy as we've had company, sister & BIL rolled in about 7 Friday night. Spent some time in the boat on 3 separate occasions yday :happy1:, 2 of them turned out to be just boat rides but actually caught a couple small nords in the afternoon. It was sunny * a SE breeze early today & just before coming in the clouds came in & the wind went SW here, kinda feels a little like rain. Back to normal tomorrow as Sis has to work on Tuesday so they'll be leavin. Hope ya all have a good Mothers Day guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Got the garden all planted. Gotta cut the lawn today.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yer just a busy guy... :cheesy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gotta keep up with the neighbors, ya know...... ;)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Well no fish for me but enjoyed sitting on the dock.  Had a fun weekend just hanging at home with my wonderful wife.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, another good weekend is over..  looks like a nice day today too!!  have a good day!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had a busy weekend of driving. We survived downtown Minneapolis. Luckily our daughter let us drive here car down there instead of having to drive my truck. Much easier parking that in a parking ramp. We heading back North Saturday and spent the night at the sister in law and her husband's hunting land in Effie. Made it home yesterday around 4 in the afternoon. Had a good weekend. The ice was all gone off the lake when we got home yesterday. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!