Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4944994 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin' boyz. Fawgy and 52* here in Swampville. Supposed to rocket up to 72* and sun later. Ya ya ya.   Have a good Monday, guys.  :coffee:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 56* when I went out :fishing: which was quite a while before the sun came over the treetops. Sis & BIL just left a 1/2 hr ago, sent 'em home with a pkg of 10-12" fresh perch. Got a couple 20-21" nords & a couple smaller perch today so we can have some fresh  :fish2: :happy1: Got a few things on the list since we're leavin :sad: again Wednesday morning, probably a couple weeks again this time. Going to try to get out :fishing: again today & tomorrow. I better get movin, hope ya have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds like a good weekend all the way around for all of ya!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like the life of Riley to me!  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
well..............there is a Rileys just down the road from gunners place. :happy1: :happy1: more commonly known as cannibal Junction!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :angel: :angel: :cool:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
well..............there is a Rileys just down the road from gunners place. :happy1: :happy1: more commonly known as cannibal Junction!!!!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :angel: :angel: :cool:

They EAT people there??!  :shocked: :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

its a tough neigborhood!!!!! not for the meek and mellow!!!!!!!!! :doah: training-087 training-087

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 56 at choretime on its way to the mid-70's. Kinda gloomy, humid day here, the kind that makes one wonder if a shower or thunderstorm might show up just for the fun of it. Spent some quality time with the orange mower & got some lawn mowed yesterday. Fields are still wet. Farmers getting antsy. A couple days and guys will probably start doing things they shouldn't then wonder why it isn't perfect.  :confused: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

its a tough neigborhood!!!!! not for the meek and mellow!!!!!!!!! :doah: training-087 training-087

Cripes!  :shocked:   I better take cover!!!  :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: Been stoppin in :toast: to see how Riley's doin every once a while lately. Actually Reb, it goes by Riley's Fine Food now & is pretty calm compared to the ROWDY place up by glenn, Hayslips Corner ;) :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Isn't that across the street from Bunghole Bob's?  :scratch:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: Been stoppin in :toast: to see how Riley's doin every once a while lately. Actually Reb, it goes by Riley's Fine Food now & is pretty calm compared to the ROWDY place up by glenn, Hayslips Corner ;) :laugh:

they keep it that way just for him I'll bet!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And he loves the cute little waitresses that serve coffee!  :hubba:    :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: May 05/14/18, 12:55:26 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
frosty mugs would really be his area!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
She could do that!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW!!!  That's a whole lot of loving there....

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Think that's what Bob Seger was talking about in Night Moves when he sang, 'Way up firm and high?"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, he didn't sing about those! "She had points of her own, way up firm and high" (from memory) Those ain't no POINTS, they're giant propped up orbs!!!  :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: :pouty: man this is going south in one helluva hurry!! :pouty: :pouty: :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good afternoon!  :azn:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just ordered some Heavy Duty tin foil on Amazon.  Durable foil.  1000' for $65.  Probably 1/4 the price we pay in the store.  We already have a 1000' roll of Standard foil but needed Heavy Duty for smoking/grilling.  So nice to not run out of foil in the middle of a project.  Free shipping too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh, that stuff is spendy!!!   Good idea, Barry!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Gonna be 79 here with 30 mph winds today.  Ouch,,,  It is going to be a dangerous day.  Hope no fires get going.  Have a good one all of you. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 45 here going for the mid 70's..  should be a nice day with not to much wind here..  have a good day all!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning. 18th straight day siting in this fkn cab, spreadin fert. Cant wait to start my new job. Im done here last day in may. First time ime looming forward to summer in manybyears. Have a vreat day guys
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*Blub*glub*

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 45* early & 48* when I came in from :fishing: Just a little perch & a couple ~ 20" pike, 1 made off with my jig, today. Another nice sunrise out on the lake, it can't be a bad day now. Some more messin around down at the lake on tap today. Hope you have a good day.
« Last Edit: May 05/15/18, 01:16:20 PM by Gunner55 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin', er, afternoon, er, something. Was 56 at choretime but at least the humidity was down. Should make the mid-70's. Lotsa sun today so fieldwork may commence again as early as perhaps tomorrow afternoon. It'll be pushing it in areas. Not as breezy as it was earlier. Lawn mowing should be on tap for a while tonite. Oh goody.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. Still pretty darned wet around here. Might be some work done tomorrow in select, well drained fields. I got to go in for a short ten hour stint today, I ought to be fishing. Tomorrow I might go for a walk in the woods and get some leeks and hopefully a few shrooms. Have a good one!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like campaloosa is coming together fast!!!  can't beat that for sure!!!  great day yesterday and got alot of things done outside...  even got the yard mowed..  have a good day!!