Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950616 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 56* again today. Might've hit 80* yday, 70's for today with rain overnight into Sunday. Heading up to Mom's(Austin)for a few days after lunch today. Should return by Monday or Tuesday, have a good weekend.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks great Del.  I would stay there year round.  I told the wife to pack her bags, we are moving in.  lol  It is windy and 40 here.  Cloudy and wet too.  We had just over an inch of rain last night.  We did need it.  Too wet to garden today so will put it off for another.  Maybe I will work on improving the wood splitter today in the shop.  I may need to even start a fire for some heat today. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
You should see it without the bushels of deer excrement ... or the mud hole they made.

You'd get sort of cold long about fall, since no insulation, and minimal heat.  Oh, and no water since pipe is only down about 3 inches

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 61* and sunny here. What's this about Del getting down and laying 3" of pipe???!!  :shocked:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  49 here going for the mid 60's....  they took all the rain out of the forecast for us..  to bad we could use some..  have a good one all!!!  Gunner have fun in Austin!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. 61* and sunny here. What's this about Del getting down and laying 3" of pipe???!!  :shocked:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 56* again today. Might've hit 80* yday, 70's for today with rain overnight into Sunday. Heading up to Mom's(Austin)for a few days after lunch today. Should return by Monday or Tuesday, have a good weekend.

Be sure to see the replica Vietnam memorial wall that's in Austin at the fairgrounds right now!

http://www.kttc.com/story/38208989/wall-honoring-vietnam-vets-comes-to-austin
« Last Edit: May 05/19/18, 07:38:52 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 55 at choretime heading for the mid-60's. Temp has been falling since midnite. Big change from the low 80's yesterday. Despite a small localized shower that hit here last nite about 7:30, farming continues. Need to get some feed meself, make a trip to FF & mow some lawn when it dries off. Warm coffee kinda hits the spot. And smoothed out with a little Bailey's, well... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, way less wind today!!  42 going for the upper 60's, sounds like a nice day!!!  do some yard work today and that's about it.   have a good day!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morgan howgan, sposse to be 70 here and sunny. hahahahaha
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was 34 here at 6 am.  50 now.  Nice looking day.  Did some welding on the woodsplitter yesterday and looks great.  May work on the dock today.  We'll see. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: May 05/20/18, 12:07:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
reb, your cold cold heart must be spreading across town.   Left st paul, like 65 and sunny.  Get here, 55 and clouds...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon! Just got off the mower about an hour ago after mowing for a couple hours. Froze my :mooning: off. Debating whether I should go back out and finish or punt and take a nap. Better make a decision pretty quick or the latter is going to happen by default.  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Been a great day, dels not kidding shorts n flipper floppers here all day. A napperoo dotch is a great choice, especially if the Mrs can pin ya down!! :happy1: Just lit da grill and gonna see what's left for cold ones.... see ya!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Had a great weekend around home.  Got a lot done.  And yes I did take a nap yesterday too.  Felt great.  A solid hour.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Was a nice weekend. Put the dock and our rail system in da lake yesterday. Water is still low. Had to push the boat off the trailer then drag it on the bottom of the lake. I was barely able to get the boat on the rack of the rail system. Need some more water for sure. Looking like 70's all week this week. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes a very good weekend  got some things done to..  gray overcast day today..  high in the lower 60's, but then warm up..  have a good day!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 55 at choretime heading for the mid-60's for a high. .01" of rain overnight. Looks like the weather should hold thru Tues. so most of the crop should get in the ground. Put in a 4+ hour bomb session on the lawnmower yesterday in addition to playing farmer and talking farmers down off the ledge. SSDY.  :crazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, got sunburned yesterday.  Another nice day today.  Already looking forward to the weekend.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice day ahead. Have a good one!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, back south of the border today & we've got 59* now & headed for 78*. Got back home ~ 2:00  & drove through a few light showers from Austin to CC. Had a busy Sunday as our route started in Austin, then to a cemetery in Faribault, over to another in Kenyon, & the last stop was east of Reb just outside of Eyota. The weather could've been a little nicer but we hadn't done the Memorial Day weekend thing for a few years, so it was good. Back to Rochester then for a 50th anniversary party before making it back to Mom's by about 4:30. That's all I've got for today, hope you have a good 1

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 now going for 78 here too.  lawn mowing today and a couple other things...  have a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............back to work!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty: all unpacked and things put away. hearing it could get into the 90's here soon!!!!!!! :confused: not looking forward to that!!!!!!!! ISH!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 59 at choretime heading for the upper 70's. Some light drizzle yesterday amounting to another whopping .01" at the ranch and .04" in Bugtussle proper. Precip forecast for tonite, nothing heavy. Some are heading for the finish line planting so fingers crossed that they make it today.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  The wife just told me it may be 85 here today.  Ouch!!  That is too hot.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! Way to hot Barry. I like zero better than that. Cool sunrise over the lake this morning. Sure makes it hard to come to work when the lake is calm and cool sunrise. It is like the lake is trying to seduce me. ;) But I am here at work. Mr. Bills says I have too. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, it's 63* & rainin here. Managed to cross the #1 thing off my list yday & that was getting in to see the barber. Ready for summer now! :happy1: Just peeked at our long range forecast & it looks like we've got more rain comin on Friday along with some upper 80's to 90* temps on the way too. I agree LPS, that's too hot especially for the end of May. Think I 'm headed to Mason City this am, got a couple things I need before the weekend gets here. Have a good un.
« Last Edit: May 05/23/18, 08:11:05 AM by Gunner55 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup that will be hot, and I agree way to early!  got the yards mowed and trimmed yesterday and some house cleaning done too.. bout ready for the weekend...  have a great day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning all........yea not to crazy about the heat and humidity coming either. negotiations tomorrow. the honey do list for the weekend is getting longer!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!