Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900503 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Roasty-toasty down here. Already 80* at 6:30 and ultra-hume. Heat warnings out. Headed for that 105 heat and humidity index. Layin' low today, other than a trip up to the ceme. Hope y'all have a good Sunday.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy fathers day fellas!! Heading out for breakfast soon then gotta change the oil in the ram, that's about it. See ya!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yuppers!!  Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and happy Father's Day to all. Chores are done already, 80* and sunny to start off the day going to 90*. It's play time now either a round of golf or a nice long bike ride on the rails to trails, don't know what it will be but there will definitely be some ice cold bud lights involved. Y'all have a good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all and yes Happy Fathers Day.  I will be calling my Dad to say hi.  Looks like rain so may be an inside day for us. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon, guys....I'm showing 93* right now, with a 72* dewpoint...*gag*   :tongue:
Yakkin' big T-storm tonite and heavy rains. I've been pushing them Mikey's way.  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: June 06/17/18, 04:26:02 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, got another 1.7 inches of rain last night, more today they say.. from nothing to more than enough..  not much else going on, have a good day!!!
you been smoking Dels weed??????? when we got home the rain gauge barely had anything in it. I watered the garden today!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn 2.55 inches of rain here since last night........

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots a thunder an lightening here NO RAIN!!! Man over night lows Fri & Sat were 72 73 degrees with 77-79 dewpoint,Day time fri 95 Sat 94 today just 89 today but 78 dewpoint all the way through the weekend! That made me think of all who went nort for the weekend.I only went out to water some planters that dried out in a few hours!!!!
 An How do I run Del down??????
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Lots a thunder an lightening here NO RAIN!!! Man over night lows Fri & Sat were 72 73 degrees with 77-79 dewpoint,Day time fri 95 Sat 94 today just 89 today but 78 dewpoint all the way through the weekend! That made me think of all who went nort for the weekend.I only went out to water some planters that dried out in a few hours!!!!
 An How do I run Del down??????

drive to Rochester!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn 2.55 inches of rain here since last night........
really, that's crazy!!!!! when I got to the cabin Friday, I dumped an 1 3/4 out of the rain gauge, and this morning before we left another 3/4 inch. I bet we didn't have 1/4 here in cold spring.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
should have stayed home!!!!  might have helped us!!!!  oh well!!  the boat is stuck on the lift for a few days!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Put that yappy smurf in a basket and let him float downstream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :shocked:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all. 77* to start off the morning with 97% humidity and a dew point of 72, it's already thick and sticky outside and it's going to 95. Glad to see all had a good and safe time at campapalooza. Coffee is made and the newspaper has been looked at so it's time to turn on the open sign at the shop and get the day started. Y'all have a good day.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning coffee! And guys! 74* and a dewpoint of 72*, 100* humidity with rain. Had some T-storms that woke me up a bit ago, so I got up. T-storms and rain for most of the week, to keep Swampville tropical and soggy. We now have a Flash Flood watch out, too. This SE section of the state just is NOT the place to live, I'm finally starting to realize, unless ya like humidity, floods, corn, and no lakes to fish. The cawfee's done, so off to pour a cup.  :coffee: Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: June 06/18/18, 05:26:42 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Rebs,try to keep cool today.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Nice looking morning here.  Had an inch of rain in the gauge when we got home yesterday.  May have to mow today since I have the day off. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. We did not get any rain all weekend. Missed us by that much. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Nice looking morning here.  Had an inch of rain in the gauge when we got home yesterday.  May have to mow today since I have the day off.

:laugh:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 60* when I went out :fishing: today. a nice cool northerly breeze this morning. We had between .8-9" early yday & about another .2" during the day.Warm & steamy yday, much nicer today. Started a project yday that we need to go to town to finish today, so road trip time. Gotta roll, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all........had a 1/4 inch of rain last nite.........it helped. also have to cut the lawn tonite. sunfish is on the menu for tonite!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: probably do a little weeding in da garden too!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 73 at choretime and air is thick as a brick. Another .72" of rain at the ranch & .70" in Bugtussle proper. This after .32" & .50" on Saturday a.m. More in the forecast for today & tonite. Shower passing thru right now. We did manage to get some stuff done over the weekend. Sprayed the thistle patches & we planted some more garden yesterday. Tough to stay hydrated.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 73 at choretime and air is thick as a brick. Another .72" of rain at the ranch & .70" in Bugtussle proper. This after .32" & .50" on Saturday a.m. More in the forecast for today & tonite. Shower passing thru right now. We did manage to get some stuff done over the weekend. Sprayed the thistle patches & we planted some more garden yesterday. Tough to stay hydrated.
gin tonics arent what you are supposed to drink to stay hydrated!!! :confused: :crazy: and no the ice in them isnt near enough water!!!!!! :tut: :doofus: :crazy: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I use LOTS of ice... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
We have a fine change in weather its 68 degrees and the dewpoint dropped 15 points to just 63 feels almost like winter incomparason to the last 3 days!! Garden weeding today and move out the old garage fridge for a new one.We kept taking old used fridges and we finally got tired of them lasting 2-3 years then look for another so we got a small new one for bait,Beer an bread
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I use LOTS of ice... :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: datz gotta be a big glass!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We have a fine change in weather its 68 degrees and the dewpoint dropped 15 points to just 63 feels almost like winter incomparason to the last 3 days!! Garden weeding today and move out the old garage fridge for a new one.We kept taking old used fridges and we finally got tired of them lasting 2-3 years then look for another so we got a small new one for bait,Beer an bread
ya well i knew it wouldnt be to keep fish in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Gonna be a hot one today about 80.  I can make it.  Take a Kid Fishing meeting tonight.  Then fishing with them tomorrow.  Gonna be fun as usual.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yes sir, they are talking 80s up here today. Stay cool Barry. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, talking only 73 here today..  interesting...  quiet day today, have a good day!!