Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903169 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Crabby?! Why you little... :taz: training-087

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Even a bad day fishing still beats the ever living $hit out of any day at work! Glad you had a good time coffee!

I'm just gettin' warmed up Reb! Cleaned up the feed sack debacle Mrs. Cheviot left behind in the barn and started a go fund me page for my trip to Canada next week. We'll probably need it for bail money!  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll cover ya on the jail thing, if ya can quaff down about 4 or 5 shots of that kickapoo joy juice for me tonite...*AHCHOO*HACK*
« Last Edit: September 09/12/18, 08:32:55 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
One down 4 to go...lol
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Even a bad day fishing still beats the ever living $hit out of any day at work! Glad you had a good time coffee!

I'm just gettin' warmed up Reb! Cleaned up the feed sack debacle Mrs. Cheviot left behind in the barn and started a go fund me page for my trip to Canada next week. We'll probably need it for bail money!  :huh:

If those wimmen aren't always messin' up stuff for us guys, they're always peckin' or squawkin' away...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening guys, vacation is over but had a great time. The fishing and weather could’ve been better but at least I wasn’t at work. Only 358 more day until I get back up here. Hitting the sack for I will be getting on the road at 1:00am to head back home 1060 miles, I’m  going straight through nonstop. Y’all have a good night and talk to you soon.
Good luck and be safe.  As I used to tell my kids "don't do anything stupid "

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman

If those wimmen aren't always messin' up stuff for us guys, they're always peckin' or squawkin' away...
I'm going with tgats how my truck got stuck reb!! Good thing I kept my cool or I'd end up in this place in the bay!! Good luck coffee!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hey, I think I just saw Clint Eastwood swimming laps! I just hope yer not grillin' on the beach there Boober. After seeing that earlier photo of Mrs. Boober I'm concerned, that might not end well... :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: September 09/12/18, 09:56:51 PM by Dotch »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
You feelin' any better yet there Reb? I know I am... :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We still didn't get any rain at our place yet. Went north or south of us. I wonder if Barry got any? Got the bearings on my snowmobile trailer all repacked last night, so that is ready to roll now. Well, just another day in bearadise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You feelin' any better yet there Reb? I know I am... :rotflmao:

No.... :undecided:  *COFF*COFF*AHHCHOO*    Morning all. Have a good one.

« Last Edit: September 09/13/18, 07:05:30 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  another good day yesterday..  go to my friends wifes funeral this morning and after that just go with it..  maybe get some mowing done today, it's starting to need it again...  but it seems to be slowing down on the growing..  drive safe coffee!!!   get better Rebs!!!   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Mike.  We had a bit of rain yesterday afternoon and just had a shot a few minutes ago too.  Total is still under 1/4".  Enough to water the flowers.  Windy here.  I made 3 pints of pickled jalapenos yesterday.  I am attempting jalapeno jelly today. Keeping an eye on the news of the hurricane.  Man what a mess to have to deal with.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63* at 1st peek. Yday was grocery day so we spent most of the day in GR, they had a few sprinkles while we were in town. Went out :fishing: early yday & they  :fish2: were bitin pretty good :happy1:, ended up with 5 nice sunnies & 3 crappie :cool:. Too windy again today :sad:, at least early maybe later. Got a load of laundry on the line already & it sounds like the 2nd one just finished, so I better roll. Have some more black dirt & seed to get down too. Hope you have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Mike.  We had a bit of rain yesterday afternoon and just had a shot a few minutes ago too.  Total is still under 1/4".  Enough to water the flowers.  Windy here.  I made 3 pints of pickled jalapenos yesterday.  I am attempting jalapeno jelly today. Keeping an eye on the news of the hurricane.  Man what a mess to have to deal with.

I wouldn't live down there for nuttin'. That'll give the wedder morjits orgasmic hype reports to do. :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! I'm feeling fit as a fiddle and ready to tear into 'er! Must need to drink more tho as Reb is still under the weather.  :rotflmao: Hay raking is on tap shortly while the dew is still coming off then baling happens sometime after lunch if anybody isn't doing anything... ;) Stuff should be nice and dry for a change. Has been a miserable summer here to try to make dry hay. Bought some hay preservative after last week's big rain. Should've done that before!   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Better get gas, fellers....it's skyrocketing here. The hurricane, ya know...   Mr. Sparkles needs to go on a diet, $82 to fill him up....and I got it before it jumped.  :doah:
« Last Edit: September 09/13/18, 12:02:36 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Crazy. any little excuse and they raise the price. :crazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup and takes forever to go back down after the issue is taken care of. 

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Made it back safe, 1,066 miles in 15 hours and 23 minutes my personal best time for this trip. All went smooth with no tickets or mishaps, now it’s time for a beer and a nap the car can wait until tomorrow. Y’all have a good night.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: great to hear!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, what a ride! :shocked:  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Un frikin real Coffee.  That is a solid 2 long days for me.  So glad that you didn't get into any issues on that trip. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I am Reb's surrogate gin drinker. I plan on making him all better by morning!  :rotflmao:
hey Dotch, you consuming more cold medicine for our buddy Reb tonight! :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Better get gas, fellers....it's skyrocketing here. The hurricane, ya know...   Mr. Sparkles needs to go on a diet, $82 to fill him up....and I got it before it jumped.  :doah:
gee, cant wait. I've already filled up several times from 3.25 to  3.75 a gallon out here. But then again when I get home should be used to it.. :angry2:
« Last Edit: September 09/13/18, 10:23:32 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
On a better note dinner was  even crabbier ..in case your wondering Dotch the little hammer is to make sure the mrs plays by the rules!!  :police:

« Last Edit: September 09/13/18, 10:34:59 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I wish I was doing cough medicine for Reb there glenn. More hay baling. 140 bales of these things running about 70# apiece. Stacked the first half tonite, will do the other half tomorrow nite. No conveyor so get to handle each bale 2-3 times. Purty hay tho and smells absolutely heavenly. Tired and hungry but glad we got it done. :happy1: Tomorrow nite, back on the cough medicine to celebrate...lol

I know what you mean Boober. Them women get kinda funny when they discover you have crabs!  :bonk:

« Last Edit: September 09/13/18, 10:56:20 PM by Dotch »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. No crabbies here. Because it is Friday. TGIF!!! We are watching the grandkids this weekend, so the plan is to go down to Beltrami camping and 4 wheelin. I am hoping the rain holds off until evening tomorrow so we can get some riding in. You boys have a good weekend!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all...  looks good Bobber!!  JB have a great weekend!!  got both yards mowed yesterday so that is done!!!  now let it rain!! ! got a few small things to do this morning and thats it!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!