Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901764 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Dotch you are one heck of a go getter!  You get a lot done every day.   :happy1: :happy1:  And Rebs I forgot to tell you about the text I got from the wife that said:  "get your ass off that river!"  LOL

she's hunting ya!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

smart woman!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So darn, I have to go to St Paul for 4 days this week.  Training for the wife.  I just to to support her and be her driver and whatever else she desires.   :sleazy:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
So darn, I have to go to St Paul for 4 days this week.  Training for the wife.  I just to to support her and be her driver and whatever else she desires.   :sleazy:

that's a tough run but I think you will survive!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hve a bowl of Pho on University Ave while you are there...  Good stuff. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

No, no, no.....Tavern on Grand for their famous Walleye. It's reb approved. Or, Dixie's BBQ, right down the block....also reb approved. *burp*   :happy1:  :rotflmao:

http://tavernongrand.com/

http://www.dixiesongrand.com/
« Last Edit: September 09/16/18, 04:00:24 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

No, no, no.....Tavern on Grand for their famous Walleye. It's reb approved. Or, Dixie's BBQ, right down the block....also reb approved. *burp*   :happy1:  :rotflmao:
Tavern on grand got busted a few years back selling zander instead of walleye.   besides LPS can catch his own walleye....   Yeah, Dixies is good, although there are other choices as well.    But you aren't going to get pho up nort.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 Fake news. Not true.  Foo on yer fuh. Ching chong outta the little square cartons. Ahh so!
« Last Edit: September 09/16/18, 06:48:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I got the yard all fertilized for Fall....now wait for the Glenn-approved rain all week!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for all of the food ideas.  I will take all of them under advisement.   :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Tavern on grand got busted a few years back selling zander instead of walleye.   besides LPS can catch his own walleye....   Yeah, Dixies is good, although there are other choices as well.    But you aren't going to get pho up nort.

I knew it was fake news. Tavern on Grand never got busted for that....yer bungled up, Del.

https://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/threads/gander-shows-that-walleye-is-zander.82447/
« Last Edit: September 09/16/18, 06:55:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi ya gents.  Spent a great day in tha bar here on the west coast drinking and poking fun with the fudge fans out here, dang they are everywhere.  Needless to say the wife is out like a light.the GPS has us 30 hrs from home, I bet I can do it in 25 with stopping.  See ya on the flip side!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bring her home safe, boob! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Will do reb!! Sounds like the remi hasn't been eating much since we left.  Man is he gonna give me the cold shoulder after 2 weeks..

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And that's what happens....when I had my back surgery, and was gone for a week, my buddy said he (Scruffy)  sat and stared out the window, watching for my truck, and hardly ate. When I got home and walked in the house, he looked at me, turned around, and walked away. No kidding. They feel a lot.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hi ya gents.  Spent a great day in tha bar here on the west coast drinking and poking fun with the fudge fans out here, dang they are everywhere.  Needless to say the wife is out like a light.the GPS has us 30 hrs from home, I bet I can do it in 25 with stopping.  See ya on the flip side!!

Bring it on home Boober!  :happy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAO0ib8a0dU
« Last Edit: September 09/16/18, 09:57:59 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We are back to civilization after spending the weekend in Beltrami camping. Put some miles on the 4 wheelers. We were able to ride all day Saturday and then the rain started about 45 minutes after we got back to the camper. We ended up getting 3.25" of rain at home Saturday night.  Boy was it hot and windy yesterday. Thermometer said 93* when i got home yesterday afternoon. To hot for September if you ask me. Looks like normal temps coming now. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  Bobber safe travels to ya!!!  yup too hot yesterday!!  53 this mornin going for 64..  that's going to be nice!!!  nothing much going on so just go with it today..  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. All humed up again, headed for 86*, then storms say the morjits.  Good. Fertilizer is down, my works all done. Gonna slide 'er easy today. May just putter around the garage and do some odds and ends. Haven't been able to do that for weeks .Found a Dremel roto-zip saw/tool at my Mom's, new in box, while digging thru all the crap downstairs. Always wanted one. May haveta try the little cut-off disc on a toilet mounting bolt I have sticking up a wee bit too high for the cap to snap tight.  I bought a small set of various attachments at Mynards yday for it that were on sale. I could have lotsa fun today....as long as I don't cut/sand/saw everything in sight.  ;)   Enjoy it, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: September 09/17/18, 08:30:45 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 50* to start, pretty good NW wind goin already too. Think the highest temp I seen yday was 85* but the humidity was killer. Not much  left on the list for today as already got the some of it done. Enjoy your Monday.
« Last Edit: September 09/18/18, 08:14:43 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 70 at choretime after scratching out about 86 for a hi yesterday. Felt warmer than that as Gunner said with the hi humidity. Change is in the air however. Looks like we might be back in the stinkhole for rain again, with 4+" being forecast for the week. Should be a good week to head back to Canada. Some harvest progress over the weekend with early soybeans coming off. Some early corn picked as well. Yielded well over 200 bu./acre.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning ain't going so hot so far.....a good friend of mine passed away this weeknd, we graduated together, worked together after high school, did hot rods together, owned one of the best engine shops around down here. Cancer.
Now this...another. He worked in engineering at St Marys hospital. We were all the same age. Please be careful on these, guys.. :undecided:

https://www.kaaltv.com/news/man-found-dead-underneath-riding-lawn-mower/5073478/?cat=10151
« Last Edit: September 09/17/18, 01:19:56 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, tractor accidents kill a lot of farmers as well.   I wonder how long he had had the ztr mower?  I know a couple guys who got them and say the transition from regular steering wheel to the two handle ztr was pretty tricky.   And I also wonder what happens if you are zipping along, maybe down hill a little and turn sharply.   

It is sure sad though to lose a friend...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, and two in one day is a bit much for me.
« Last Edit: September 09/17/18, 01:21:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear about the loss or your friends Rebs.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, and two in one day is a bit much for me.

Yep, that is awful.  My sympathy to you.   I missed that there were two....  Sorry  :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now my Mom's being taken by ambulance to hospital, in distress...WTF NEXT??!!! Gotta go..
« Last Edit: September 09/17/18, 02:46:58 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Best wishes to you Rebs, no one deserves to get hammered like this. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys. Do appreciate it. Been a really trying time for me with everything going on. Ya wonder how much yer emotions can take. Guess she didn't go in after all, so far, so good. I hope. We'll find out tomorrow.