Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902313 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Our house is in the middle from left to right.  We have 18+ acres and 640' of riverfront.  From the river to the highway.  Lots of room for the dogs.  Lots of trees for firewood.  Lots of walleyes for me.  Lots of places for bonfires for the wife. LOL

And lotsa room for me!!!  :rotflmao: I may haveta move up there; things in CAWchester are like the movie, they just get Dumb and dumber.... :doah:

https://kttc.com/news/top-stories/2018/11/13/man-accidentally-shoots-himself-in-the-buttocks/

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
ouch!!!  We can build you a hacienda here Rebs. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, after paying bills, doing finances, documenting, getting bonded, court appearances, background checks, making copies of everything,  getting Medicare insurance coverage, drug coverage, cleaning out house, fixing house, running Mr. Sparkles into the ground daily, getting realtor, listing house, blah blah blah blah, turned the entire "Mom" finance end ordeal over to my attorney at 2:00 PM today  and said:
 "HERE!!! IT'S ALL YOURS!" "ENOUGH"!  She will now handle everything. I'll still be doing the medical/other stuff for mom, but the finances and dealing with Social Services, etc. ain't my prob no more! 305 non-stop days of it!   :banghead:

:party1:   :happybounce:   :dancinred:   :toast:   :party3:   :tequila;   :woot:

« Last Edit: November 11/14/18, 07:34:33 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you Reb!!!  I'm happy for ya!!! :rotflmao: :toast: :toast:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I feel your pain.  It's quite an ordeal dealing with all the (insert your language here).
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 20 to start the day here, heading for the upper 30s. Glad to here you got a load off of your shoulders Rebs  :happy1:. Hope you can get things worked out with your parents Barry. Are they up here to or somewhere else? Not much happening here, just another day in deeradise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  14 here going for 39 they say..  my friend won a Winchester shoot gun last week and we are going to go and get that this afternoon..  not much else going on today..  sure sounds like lots of folks are having nice get together s for thanks giving and  that is good to hear...  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Was wonderin  :scratch: that too,JB. Mornin boys, we've got 20* here headin for 36* our forecast says. We'll spend most of the day buttoning things up around here so we can hit the road kind of early tomorrow. Done it so many times that it's a breeze anymore, besides we'll be back in 6-7 weeks. Top of the list is the wheeler & blower so we can get in the drive when we return. Not a lot more to report, have a good 1 & I'll talk at ya from NE Ia next time.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys. Although I'd done most of it already, still good to not deal with the wolves baying at the door.
Good luck with your parent dealings Barry....know what yer saying... :rolleyes: Anything I can do to help, just let me know.
Oh, and Mikey...most Winnie's and guns are "shoot" guns.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

15* and sunny here in the land of enchantment for hump day. Wrap up health insurance thing today for Mom, and a final care team meet with her, then I'm wide open there on out. Back to being able to just "putter". Been so long, I may have to touch base with Barry to brush up on my technique.... :azn:  Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/14/18, 07:41:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I think LPS's parents are in the south west corner of the state if I remember right...

and yes Reb you be right, but there are others...

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes I grew up in Luverne and that is where my parents live there.  SO long ways away.  They agreed to take Meals on Wheels Mon Wed and Fri.  That is a good thing.  Dad doesn't cook and Mom feels crappy so doesn't want to cook.  She is feeling better but they still need more food in the house.  Today I need to tarp the boat and get it out of the garage.  I have a 2x4 with 2 stands that I run down the middle to hold the tarp up.  Works pretty good.  The river is wide open yet.  Hey good job delegating that out Rebs.  Puttering is important you guys have taught me and who wants to have that interrupted?   :tut: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, puttering IS important! So much, I had to make us a meme... :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 20 at choretime heading for a hi near 40. Best of all the sun is shining. Time to strip naked and enjoy the sudden heat wave! :rotflmao:

Glad to hear your folks are getting Meals on Wheels Barry. Hope it works out well for them. I know puttering is certainly essential to my operation. It's crucial to making the Mrs. think I'm actually accomplishing something. I find it helps keep the honey do list to a minimum. Once in a while I'll try to drag her into some of it and that serves to make her run the other direction as fast as she can. Mission accomplished!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. It is Friday for me today. The wife and I are planning to hunt all day tomorrow. Hoping the big boy comes out. Big plans for this weekend are to hunt, hunt and hunt. It is the final weekend of firearms deer season up here. I am still debating whether I want to muzzload hunt. I would like to get a few things done before ice fishing starts and more hunting wouldn't help me out. Just another day in deeradise otherwise. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all good luck JB!!  a good day yesterday and to looks good too.  29 going for 40 again..  got a few things to get in town today and a few things to do here so an easy day again, me likes that!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Goodluck on the hunt, JB!~! Hope ya gets the big 'un!  :deer:  Suns up and 25* here headed for the 40's.  Just waitin' for that wild nemesis from the west to slide on in this am....that sheep pokin' Dotch hisself. Gonna set CAWchester on it's ear toady. Might haveta have some of those union thugs bail us out...after lunch, though.  :rotflmao: :tongue:
Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: November 11/15/18, 07:29:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck JB and the missus.  Have fun in town Mike.  Rebs are you taking Dotch to your Greek place?  I got the boat tarped and out of the garage yesterday.  It is about 26 here.  Feels like snow though.  Real cloudy.  I get a couple of round bales of straw every winter for over the septic tank and the line.  Just in case.  I rolled one out yesterday so will do the other today.  Not much else going on and I guess that is a good thing. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, never mention the word "Greek" around a sheep farmer..... :shocked: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh boy!  Do not take pics of you and Dotch during your rendezvous today....   OK? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
OK... :angel:

By the way, when at the grocery store yday, I found those Maple Cheerios....and CHOCOLATE Cheerios.....Fruity Cheerios...apple-cinnamon...what the hey!!!!  :confused:
« Last Edit: November 11/15/18, 08:15:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I might try apple cinnamon.  Used to like Apple Jacks.  I'm still on the Honey Nuts though.   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!

By the way, when at the grocery store yday, I found those Maple Cheerios....and CHOCOLATE Cheerios.....Fruity Cheerios...apple-cinnamon...what the hey!!!!  :confused:
seriously?????? day got all them flavors!!!!!! cool beans...........i like to munch on the flavored dry cereals for a bedtime snack now and then!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They even have a DARK CHOCOLATE sump'n or other Cheerios!!!  :shocked:

« Last Edit: November 11/15/18, 09:36:04 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I had no idea.  Chocolate may be good too.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm still looking for the sugar-blated Rice Krinkles....I had that rickshaw... :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/nhHKxTKccBU
« Last Edit: November 11/15/18, 10:25:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Eat healthy.  Target had pumpkin spice special K the other day, along with several other pumpkin spice flavored cereals...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I do. Raisin bran with nuts and regular Cheerios. And if it's really cold, bowl of noatmeal.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Still thinking about the pumpkin spice.  Not sure if that sounds good or not...  May be awesome.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm a cracklin oat brand guy myself,  keeps me regular.. :laugh:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry, yer munchin' on Cap'n Crunch on the side, aren't ya?  :rotflmao: