Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903978 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
When I read the first line, thought it was a joke......only in CAWchester, city of no crime.  And can't give a description. Ya, right. Sounds like the old "John" hustle to me.

November 16, 2018 11:30 AM

(ABC 6 News) - A man wearing no pants, claiming to be the victim of a robbery, walked into a local hotel asking for help early Friday morning.

It happened around 2 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Express located at 155 16th Avenue in Rochester.

According to the Rochester Police Department, the 30-year-old victim was at a bar in downtown Rochester, when a woman and her girlfriend offered him a ride home. The victim said the two women drove him somewhere else and two men opened the door when the car stopped. The victim, who spoke mostly Arabic, told a translator and officers that the men beat him up and stole his pants, cell phone, keys and $900 he had with him.

Captain Casey Moilanen said the victim was unable to give officers any successful description of any of his alleged attackers.
« Last Edit: November 11/16/18, 05:17:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Friggen weirdos,  their everywhere.  Dang Glenn dat was funny!! Been a great day offafa.  Hair cut, flu shot, dumped a few hundred at Costco , beef sticks and brats are melding in da fridge,  patio furniture put away, and the snow chucker is fueled up and ready to go..Now I  know what you retired guys go  through in a days time,  I gots to go back to work to take a break.. :bow:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well ya Bobber it is a tough deal.  Naps are mandatory...

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  a good day yesterday!!  got a few things done and just a bit more today..  and Rebs I had some home made bean soup with ham for supper!!!  darn good stuff!!  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*DANGER*DANGER* WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY*   Got an astoundingly huge dump of 2" of it here. *Yawn*snort* Right on again, morjits.  Nuisance snow. Not enough to blow, So I'll haveta shovel/push it off.
Yes Barry, naps are a must. Don't believe when dealing with old pharts stuff that DNR means "Do not resuscitate", it actually means "Daily Nap Required".  :rotflmao:
Good job Mikey! Better open a window or two and break out the Tide pods. :bonk:
Have a good weekend, all.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning...  Heading out shopping soon to get me some spices for sausage.  Got my new Snausage book last night from UPS guy.  4 degrees here.  The river is still open.  Got a little breeze going obviously.  Gonna be a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 24* last I looked & the ground's not brown anymore. I'm guessin we got 'bout the same as Reb, just got in from movin it & it's a little wet underneath, especially on the cement. Not much on the calendar for today, so I'll just wing it & see what pops up. Have a good 1
« Last Edit: November 11/17/18, 09:00:48 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
motning all, got house to clean today and sausage to smoke tomorrow. have a great day!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
"It happened around 2 a.m. at the Holiday Inn Express located at 155 16th Avenue in Rochester."

"According to the Rochester Police Department, the 30-year-old victim was at a bar in downtown Rochester, when a woman and her girlfriend offered him a ride home."

So, just what did he expectd to happen.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
yup, dosent matter what color you are. to accept a ride home from strangers is just idiodic!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Goes home with two suspected hookers, and wants his pants and money back. They come with a satisfaction guarantee now??!  :doah:  :banghead:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
http://www.keyc.com/story/39481411/explosion-at-north-mankato-peterbilt-updated

check this out folks!!!  you can see the roof moving too!!!  lucky no one was killed!!!  one burned with 1st and 2nd degree burns and one with burns to his hands I think..  dang scary!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Holy crap! So lucky no one was killed!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all!!  9 out there this morning going for 29 so they say..  we will see..  well today looks like a day to just go with it..  watch some football and maybe try to watch the last Nascar race of this season..  decisions!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good brrrrrr morning folk. Actually -3 here in CAWchester. Windchill is -18. Even the crows and the pesky skwirrels aren't out. Extra large Pizza and football....the plan for today.
Have a good one guys , and go Vikes!  :dancinred:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: November 11/18/18, 07:51:16 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we've got -2 according to Reb's buddies. ;) Brrrr is right, I don't think we even seen a morning this cold while we we're at the lake. I thought TWC's site said it was 11 in Squaw Lake when I looked. There's still open water out in the middle of the main lake up there. Not much on the calendar today either, might do a little more online holiday shopping if I get bored. Got a good jump last night on that, as I hate leaving it to the last minute or going to the stores & fighting the crowds. Not much else for today, hope ya enjoy your Sunday & Skoooool.
« Last Edit: November 11/18/18, 08:27:10 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I like your one piece diet program Rebs.   :rotflmao: It is 10 here.  The river is 3/4 ice covered and it is white.  Must have a skiff of snow on it.  Makes it look more permanent.  So finally going to start the sausage project today. Looking forward to football today too.  No wind at the moment.    And Mike good video.  I wonder what it felt like being inside when that explosion happened? 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
NOT ME!!!  I'm sure that would have been super scary inside there!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -4 at choretime heading for a blistering hi in the upper 20's! Tide pod eaters had originally forecast a low of 9 above. And they want us to believe in the changes brought about by global climate change? Ya right.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. 11 above when I look. Time to get on smoming them fish and jerky in the dehydrator.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Do you smome them at the same time? Just wondering...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Technically yea I am but, venison is in the dehydrator and the fish in the smoker. Doing it at the same time but different gadgets! :happy1: I wouldn't even think of putting the 2 together.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You make venison jerky, right? In the dehydrator, or smoke it too?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That would be a neat contraption,  a dehydrator that smokes...Or I spose you could marinate it first with liquid smoke!!   :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You make venison jerky, right? In the dehydrator, or smoke it too?
in dis!! :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
No liquid smoke. It's a jerky seasoning from LEM, hickory flavor.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Pizzes me off dey changed da game time... :angry2:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -4 at choretime heading for a blistering hi in the upper 20's! Tide pod eaters had originally forecast a low of 9 above. And they want us to believe in the changes brought about by global climate change? Ya right.

Of course there is global warming... Otherwise we would be buried in ice and wooly mammoths would be eating my bird food.  Read up on Glacier bay in AK.   

The real question is how much humans are affecting the natural cycles, and whether the proposed actions here in the USSA will make even a small difference?   

My thoughts are that it is all a scam to get more government control over the people...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lotsa scams goin' on out there, Delmont..... :evil:

https://youtu.be/29eI68joCDc

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. The wife and I spent the last 3 days deer hunting. Never seen a deer. Haven't seen deer this year like we used to in the past years. not much shooting in the area either. Sad state of affairs with the Vikes last night. I went to bed after Cousins threw the pick 6. I seen the writing on the wall there. Well short week this week. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!