Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946223 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Logged a 6 for a low at the ranch altho Waseca had a low of 3. Heading for a hi near 30. The hole on St. Olaf Lake continues to shrink as the remaining ducks and geese struggle to maintain the last of the open water. Several hundred of them in a hole about 50' across. Not sure what they think they're trying to accomplish. No one here gets out alive.  :surrender:

Oops! Time to watch mikey!  :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 09:52:01 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

:confused:   :scratch:

KTTC

NEAR ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) – Emergency crews responded to a rollover crash near Rochester Tuesday morning.

The accident happened on 48th St. NE and East River Road.

The Rochester Fire Department and law enforcement were called to the scene around 9:30.

Gold Cross Ambulance expanded the driver in the car and confirmed no injures.

The driver was picked up by a friend at the scene.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
wonder if they used air or water???
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So you think they put an air hose down his throat and blew him up to "expand" him?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
In this town, who knows??!  Maybe they gave him an on-scene BIG Kaepernoscopy.   :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I guess that direction would work too.  Were you still thinking of Mike??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I guess that direction would work too.  Were you still thinking of Mike??   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nope you!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY MIKE HOW IS THE EAR!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Did it start itching yet?  Sorry I had to do it . 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
HEY MIKE HOW IS THE EAR!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Did it start itching yet?  Sorry I had to do it .
:happy1: :happy1: dis kinda fun......someone else getting ripped on!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

good thing i'm not that kinda  guy!!!!!!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's cuz we like you Glenn!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Wonder if he's tried ear "candling"?   :scratch:

https://www.verywellhealth.com/ear-candling-88287

They always ask if the page was helpful. I checked yes. It gave me a helluva laugh!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You shoulda seen the Butt candling page!!!  :censored:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of butts....   CDC just announced a warning... Don't eat any romaine lettuce of any type from anywhere until further notice.  In fact, if you had some you should disinfect your refrigerator.

This is not a joke.   
https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/2018/o157h7-11-18/index.html

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wonderful!! I just bought a bag of mixed greens yday....and just finished a big salad of them 5 mns ago....and last nite. O YOU FILTHY SOBS!!!! I also had a Cobb salad with it Saturday nite!  Is ANYTHING safe to eat anymore??!   :angry2:
« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 05:16:12 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
spring mix or butter lettuce or even iceberg should be ok.... :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Too late now!!!! If I get sick, i'll just go back to the store and let go whatever comes back up or out go on their front door!!!!!!!! :puke:    :moon:

I gotta go and disinfect my fridge now....%$$#@!

« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 07:44:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Romaine with a backstrap from a Preston Buck.....   

MMMMMmmm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can I stay at yer house for the next few days?  Damned stores!   :puke:

« Last Edit: November 11/20/18, 09:15:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6* here heading for a high of 15 they say. Supposed to warm up thurs and friday then cool back down. I was undecided whether to muzzy hunt or not, but I just can't keep myself out of the woods. So muzzy hunting I will go. I have a question for Rebs. What planet is it that we are seeing in the morning in the SE sky an hour or two before sunrise? You always seem to be up on that info. The wife and I are thinking Venus. Turkey day is here tomorrow. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 31* to start our day. Up a little early as we'll be doing some traveling today as we're headed to Austin for our Thanksgiving. Need to go to Mason City today too so it'll be a couple county blacktops on our route today. We'll be hangin around Austin until early Saturday, chat with ya after we get back. Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  safe travels Gunner and good hunting JB!!  18 going for 22 today..  and safe travels too who are traveling today..  an easy day today so just go with it!!  have a good day!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning............ busy busy today!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  This lettuce thing is out of control again.  After the romaine thing last summer we planted Romaine in 2 of our flower boxes.  Fun as heck.  Every night we just went out and picked some.  Had 8 plants I think.  After a month it got kind of tough.  Don't know if I didn't water enough or if we should have kept planting new plants.  Well I have been thinking a person should just grow some in flower pots in the windows.   :confused: :confused:  Hope you don't get the crud Rebs.  It is 5 here now.  Looks cold out.  I am about out of sunnys for the birds so need to go to town after it warms up a bit.  I have the stuff I need for Turkey Day.  Pretty much good to go.  Have a great day Mike.  Too bad we are so far apart or you and Rebs could stop over for food and drink..   :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  This lettuce thing is out of control again.  After the romaine thing last summer we planted Romaine in 2 of our flower boxes.  Fun as heck.  Every night we just went out and picked some.  Had 8 plants I think.  After a month it got kind of tough.  Don't know if I didn't water enough or if we should have kept planting new plants.  Well I have been thinking a person should just grow some in flower pots in the windows.   :confused: :confused:  Hope you don't get the crud Rebs.  It is 5 here now.  Looks cold out.  I am about out of sunnys for the birds so need to go to town after it warms up a bit.  I have the stuff I need for Turkey Day.  Pretty much good to go.  Have a great day Mike.  Too bad we are so far apart or you and Rebs could stop over for food and drink..   :happy1: :happy1:
we never buy the romaine type.

LPS in my opinion, all planted types of lettuce gets tough and/or bitter tasting the later in the season. think its the warmer weather as its a cool weather plant. some will replant it for a fall crop also!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6* here heading for a high of 15 they say. Supposed to warm up thurs and friday then cool back down. I was undecided whether to muzzy hunt or not, but I just can't keep myself out of the woods. So muzzy hunting I will go. I have a question for Rebs. What planet is it that we are seeing in the morning in the SE sky an hour or two before sunrise? You always seem to be up on that info. The wife and I are thinking Venus. Turkey day is here tomorrow. Have a good one boys.

You are right my friend! It is Venus. I love the winter constellation's and planets. Here's a great site/vid to watch if you ever wonder what that is in the sky...

http://hubblesite.org/videos/tonights_sky

Good luck hunting and be careful!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 29 at choretime & supposed to drop to 25 or so later today. Looking like a hi in the mid-30's for Thanksgiving. Turkey on the Weber mañana , charcoal with additional wood in the smoker boxes of course with copious numbers of G&T's made with Sapphire needed to get the job accomplished, of course.  :rotflmao: The tryptophan in the turkey should keep Mrs. Cheviot from pawing me most of the day and well into the night.  :happy1: 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I put our bird in the beer frig in the garage on Monday.  I just checked it when I filled the wood burner.  It is still frozen.  I have it sitting out for awhile.
« Last Edit: November 11/22/18, 07:55:37 AM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all..  hope it's a good day for all!!  a quiet day today and I like that!!  watch some football and visit with some friends later..  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  I saw a thing on TV the other day about the Space Station.  They said it is the third brightest thing in the sky other than Venus and something else.  AND Cooperman I am envious about your pole shed.  Man would I like to have one to put all of my stuff in.  It is cloudy and 19 here today.  Windy as heck too.  Gonna get a fire going in the garage.  I like seeing the smoke coming out of the chimney too.  Makes me feel warm.  HEY I saw a cool thing the other day.  When typing a text on an Iphone you how hard it is to get the insertion point at the right spot to correct a spelling error?  Hold down on the space bar until it changes looks.  Now you can go right left or up and down by barely moving your finger on the space bar!!!  Now there is Barry's IT tip for Thanksgiving.  Maybe you already knew this except for Boar.  I think we will put the bird in about 11 this morning.  LOL  Have a great day youse guys!!   :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: