Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901495 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm having a bowl of gruel, heated on the stove.

I hear ya!!!!!   maybe Del will invite ya over... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning.  Yup it was a good football day yesterday.  Finally.  Nice sunny day here.  But the downer is I got the crud over the weekend.  Respiratory thing.  No fever just feel blah and coughing up a lot of stuff.  Will lay low for a few days.  Prime rib sounds great Mike.
been dealing with the crud crap since last tuesday!!!!!!!! :censored: :doah: know how ya feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning.  Yup it was a good football day yesterday.  Finally.  Nice sunny day here.  But the downer is I got the crud over the weekend.  Respiratory thing.  No fever just feel blah and coughing up a lot of stuff.  Will lay low for a few days.  Prime rib sounds great Mike.
been dealing with the crud crap since last tuesday!!!!!!!! :censored: :doah: know how ya feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay outta those beer joynts for lunch then!!! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he can get his hot brandy there!!!   :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Stay outta those beer joynts for lunch then!!! :rotflmao:
i havent been in a beer jyoint, bar or refreshment establishment since last march when i went to the wild game feed!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/18, 02:56:48 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought ya were in Liberty's last week.............. :whistling:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought ya were in Liberty's last week.............. :whistling:
didnt go, didnt eat. but yea ok if you count iffin i stop there to eat on a work day. havent been to one to hoist them though!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Umm, sure. OK. Ayup.   :rotflmao: Heee heee....
« Last Edit: December 12/17/18, 03:11:01 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Say kids!! It's time for Glenn's favorite Christmas song, starring his first girlfriend, Gayla!
(The two on the porch look like they got into some of Del's mushrooms or...or.....stuff...)

https://youtu.be/hLz80XPCb3U

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A little more clean livin & you wouldn't catch all that crap.  ;) :laugh: I've had a couple bouts with that junk  :sick: that took close to 2 months to get rid of. No fun, cann't lay down & rest as ya start coughing too hard.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks to son, picked up a whole Cargill "sterling silver" "high choice" prime rib in cryovac for Christmas.
Gonna sous vide a chunk of it for the family, and slice off some ribeyes for me.    :wowza: :wowza: :wowza:

Sous Vide is great since I won't need to Bogart the oven for hours.   Give it a good soak at 131 degrees and then 15 minutes at 500...   Mmm.   Salt it for 24 hrs, then vacuum bag.   Maybe a little garlic in the bag...

that's nice....

Well, I did pay for it.... so merry Christmas to me....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Poor Reb....  I'll feel for you, just as soon as I can find some rubber gloves....
 :sleazy: :laugh: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ah, hang on to 'em. Might need 'em later to clean up the vomitus  from that undercooked pathogen loaded meat..... :puke:
« Last Edit: December 12/17/18, 06:14:09 PM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Poor Reb....  I'll feel for you, just as soon as I can find some rubber gloves....
 :sleazy: :laugh: :scratch:

Geez Del what the heck was that supposed to mean???   I read it 3 times and that didn't clear it up neither.  LOLOL

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Careful Reb. If Del gets out the KY Jelly, run!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

oh no!!   :thumbs:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy you sent this south Del.......    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

That was just something we used to say back in the stone age when I was young and somebody was complaining about something...

Must have either been too long ago for you guys or maybe just a neighborhood thing.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:happy1: :happy1:

South is right. I hear he first tried it on toast in the hospital. Thought it was Kentucky jelly.
« Last Edit: December 12/17/18, 08:43:19 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Like the sheep do when they see you wearing those rubber boots?

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Hope you guys with the crud are feeling better. I had it during deer season. Took me over a month to get rid of it. Not much else happening. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!! looks like another nice day today.. got some thiongs done yesterday and maybe a few more today..  Taking Jim to the Dr. this afternoon and he can get an update on how he's healing...   I'll give him credit he is trying but his ribs are going to take time to heal..  not much else so have a good day everyone!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great day for a woods fix. I plan to meet my brother in law at the land to... you guessed it, work on a couple stands that I plan to use next year deer hunting.  Will the madness ever end.  :moose105:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 30* to start our day. Heading to 44*, so they say.  :scratch: Got couple things done yday & a couple more lined up for today. Not much else planned. have a good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Great day for a woods fix. I plan to meet my brother in law at the land to... you guessed it, work on a couple stands that I plan to use next year deer hunting.  Will the madness ever end.  :moose105:
sounds like the weather should cooperate!!!!!!!! nice day to be out and about. have fun.

morning all. still feeling crappy. UGH!!!!!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Man I just got out of bed.  Really feeling like crap today.  Throat is sorer today.  Must have talked too much last night.  Go figure???  LOL  Can get a few things done inside today.  That's all folks.....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
get better there buddy!!  maybe the wife should stay home and be your personnel nurse!!!  and spoon feed ya!!! 

that stuff is getting folks everywhere for sure.. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Get better Barry! I guess if I gotta drink for Reb I can do it for you too. You'll feel better than I will tomorrow morning that way... :rotflmao:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Get better Barry! I guess if I gotta drink for Reb I can do it for you too. You'll feel better than I will tomorrow morning that way... :rotflmao:

Quit hogging all the action Dotch,  :rotflmao: you guys can always count on me fer a liquid infusion when needed. :happy1: . You guys could always get the flu shot, but that would take business away from the rest us.. :surrender: