Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4905100 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Went to dentist....CRIPES!!! It's all back ice in town!!! Slid all over and lost it 3 times!!!  Crazy as heck!!!!!! Saw two accidents.....nixed the drive out to see Mom; don't care to get all smashed up.
« Last Edit: February 02/08/19, 01:36:37 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Eent to dentist....CRIPES!!! It's all back ice in town!!! Slid all over and lost it 3 times!!!  Crazy as heck!!!!!! Saw two accidents.....nixed the drive out to see Mom; don't care to get all smashed up.

must have frustrated ya good!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Puttin' it in 4W Hi and hitting the TC button made no difference either....just plain too cold for their ice melt to do any good! Ice was just polished slick.  :angry: Seems the closer I got to home, the more I was slip slidin' away.... :doah:

https://youtu.be/iUODdPpnxcA
« Last Edit: February 02/08/19, 01:44:23 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Went to dentist....CRIPES!!! It's all back ice in town!!! Slid all over and lost it 3 times!!!  Crazy as heck!!!!!! Saw two accidents.....nixed the drive out to see Mom; don't care to get all smashed up.
yep.......good ting you got dem super special tires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :confused: :moon: :moon: :moon: :mooning: :mooning: :mooning: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
    :taz:  :fudd:   Ahh, why don't you go lick a frozen pole!!!! :tongue: :moon:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: February 02/08/19, 02:56:53 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
    :taz:  :fudd:   Ahh, why don't you go lick a frozen pole!!!! :tongue: :moon:

He's to busy petty his new cat....

[attachment deleted by admin]
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
HAHAHAHAAAAHA. Afternoon peoples,  was outside a bunch at work today so tge basement is stocked wit wood and I'm not friggen moving, might even stay all night down there.  Looks like its tge worlds " mostest famouser" spaghetti tonight!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/08/19, 04:27:56 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hubert just showed up.  I like that petting the possum picture HD.  I bet its' HH there too. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Hubert just showed up.  I like that petting the possum picture HD.  I bet its' HH there too.

What? That's not a cat?.....But......Glenn sent it to me..........  :scratch:
 :rotflmao:
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Hays off to the DOT plow drivers. I woulda never think the roads would be as good as they were tonight by the way they were this morning. Ya still need to pay attention, there's still black ice and icy spots.

I was beginning to think there was a sign of things to come. Had a hearse follow me from ostego to Monticello. :surrender: :scratch: he turned off though! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Man Hays off to the DOT plow drivers. I woulda never think the roads would be as good as they were tonight by the way they were this morning. Ya still need to pay attention, there's still black ice and icy spots.

I was beginning to think there was a sign of things to come. Had a hearse follow me from ostego to Monticello. :surrender: :scratch: he turned off though! :rotflmao:

then quit looking for Hay!!!!  yes the roads are better tonight!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2: training-087 :banghead: friggin auto correct on the phone! :angry2: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:angry2: training-087 :banghead: friggin auto correct on the phone! :angry2: :confused:

can you turn it off???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

can you turn it off???

Ya, then we'd get some rest!  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -27 here this morning heading for a high or -3 today. Sitting here trying to mustar up some ambition to go cut firewood. Plan is to do 2 loads today, but I can see it maybe 1 today and 1 tomorrow. This cold makes it hard to motivate. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, -27 here too JB. Yeah, it's easier to find a reason not to do much of ANYTHING outside when it's this cold. About 10-15 minutes out in it yday was enough for me, that wind was nasty.  :thumbs: I'm sure there's a little cleanin up  :snow1: to do especially, at the end of the drive. May try it today for a bit. Not much else here, have a good Saturday all.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -13 here going for 4 above they are hoping..  got to drive down to Freeport this morning and meet up with the blue guy!!  then the rest of the day is mine, well until the GF gets off work :rotflmao:  oh well, at least her Dad seems to be doing some better..  have a good day all!!!

stay warm all, good luck JB!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck jb!! And you to Mike meeting up with Glenn.. :rotflmao:. .mornin people's,  felt great to sleep in 14 on the wrong side of the 0 now, more snow coming tomorrow and Tuesday they say. Bet the body shops are busy this year. Gonna start on breakfast and make the weekend rounds, see ya!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey now!! :bonk: :bonk: slow moving this morning. But soon.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -9 at choretime on the thermometer. Low was -12. One dumb@ss ewe decided to lamb outside sometime overnite so been busy getting the lambs thawed out. Now busy trying to thaw me out. Getting too old for this garbage. Wonder if glenn can help me unionize so I can demand less hours and more pay!  :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Watching Meat Eater.  Good show.  Fire is going, horses fed oats, colder than heck.  -31.1 at 7 when the wife got up.  Not much going to happen here today.  At least outside.  Roof raking can wait.  Wonder if I can hire someone to do the whole roof??  Rebs you have experience, want to make $100?  LOL  Thinking of making chili today. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -9 at choretime on the thermometer. Low was -12. One dumb@ss ewe decided to lamb outside sometime overnite so been busy getting the lambs thawed out. Now busy trying to thaw me out. Getting too old for this garbage. Wonder if glenn can help me unionize so I can demand less hours and more pay!  :scratch:
you betcha. But first we gotta put up signs that says the boss is a jerk. :sleazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :angry2:   :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: training-087 :taz:

Monday Night;
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 22. East wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 8 inches possible.
Tuesday:
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 26. Blustery, with an east wind 10 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. 2 to 4 inches possible.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I saw that on CCO TV last night.  Didn't have the nerve to mention it to you.  Unreal.  Is this a record year for you as far as moisture?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's gotta be....I'm just physically unable to do it anymore, and I can't afford to hire it done.
I'm hurtin' so bad from the last one, it ain't funny. Snow is piled so high at end of the driveways, blower can't even get it up and over, no where to put it. :angry:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember when I was a kid it used to snow like that every year.  Wish I was closer I would send the wife over to shovel it for you.    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: