Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900995 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dotch, I have always herd that sheep barn roof was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Slickery down here, too. Ya'd think a #1 city would have always-perfect roads. Probably be a lawsuit or a march later in the week over this...

https://kttc.com/news/2019/03/13/bus-stuck-in-a-ditch-on-65th-st-ne-another-bus-perpendicular-on-a-road-in-sw-rochester/
maybe del will let you move into his shack up on vermillion!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
I'm sure that roof would never collapse. Roof's are built to take it. Just like in the videos.

My house is doing just great. Others aren't. Only move I make is to the Bahamas.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/03/13/winters-weight-brings-down-roof-at-state-fair-cattle-barn
« Last Edit: March 03/13/19, 10:37:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm sure that roof would never collapse. Roof's are built to take it. Just like in the videos.

My house is doing just great. Others aren't. Only move I make is to the Bahamas.

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2019/03/13/winters-weight-brings-down-roof-at-state-fair-cattle-barn
yep so is mine. :pouty: :pouty:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Slickery down here, too. Ya'd think a #1 city would have always-perfect roads. Probably be a lawsuit or a march later in the week over this...

https://kttc.com/news/2019/03/13/bus-stuck-in-a-ditch-on-65th-st-ne-another-bus-perpendicular-on-a-road-in-sw-rochester/

I have a question: How do you "jackknife" a school bus? They got one that's hinged in the middle or something?  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I dunno....must be all those diverse newscasters they hire. The other day, they were talking about flooding along the river in town, and mentioned all the tons of "Riff-raff" that were laid in place along the river bank during the flood control project. I sent 'em an Email that said they never used the city council along the river, they used rock that's called rip-rap.
They didn't reply.
« Last Edit: March 03/13/19, 11:04:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I know in the twin cities a lot of the riff raff hangs out by the river.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Does here too. 100' away in the city hall.  They oughtta clean all that stuff up, don'tcha think, Art?  :rotflmao:

Hundreds of homeless people, and rents are not affordable in this town. Solution:
Build new hotel #7. Must be preparing to hold all that riff-raff.

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC) – One of Rochester’s busiest corridors could be getting another hotel.

Preliminary plans are up for approval Wednesday night at the city planning and zoning commission for a six-story extended stay hotel off of 2nd St. and 6th Ave. SW.

This Townplace Suites by Marriott hotel would hold over 100 units, plus a two-story underground garage.

The hotel would neighbor the Pathway House to the west, and sit across the street from the Ozmun building.

City staff recommended initial approval.
« Last Edit: March 03/13/19, 11:11:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

maybe del will let you move into his shack up on vermillion!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Is that his hotel with the snow-safe designed roof? :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/13/19, 11:15:55 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Speaking of the cabin, I hope the roof holds up.   Guy that built it wasn't too much on doing stuff according to the book.   

Been sort of cold and rainy out here in SanDog.   High usually in low 60's and we have had several inches of rain.   Bad winter by local standards   I have even had to wear jeans and a jacket several times instead of my shorts and a tshirt.    :laugh: :cool:

Not even much activity on Black's Beach...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas is skyrocketing here....WTH is going on???!?!?

update
Holiday
5505 US-52 N & 55th St NW
Rochester   
lbjs
5 hours ago
update
Fleet Farm
4891 Maine Ave & 48th St SE
Rochester   
g5star
10 hours ago
update
Throndson Oil
2525 Schuster Ln NW near Opportunity Rd NW
Rochester   
DataFeed
1 hour ago
update
Cenex
1740 3rd Ave SE near 17th St
Rochester   
DataFeed
1 hour ago
update
Kwik Trip
2335 26th St NE & E Circle Dr

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
gas is $2.49 here today..  got my porketta roast and forgot the csr!!!!!!!   oh well!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Union guys got a raise!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :smoking: :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Still $2.46 at the co-op a few minutes ago. We're not as diverse over here... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Still $2.46 at the co-op a few minutes ago. We're not as diverse over here... :rotflmao:
:laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It was 2.59 here in Warroad this morning.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was $2.49 in Baudette this morning.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
$2.49 in GR today too.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, 48* to start the morning headed to 72 today :happy1: . Gas is $2.79 here. Not much new here, all that’s on my list for today after work is to go pick up a couple of corned beef briskets since they are on sale everywhere. That’s about all, and as always be safe and have a good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 33* here this morning and no monster blizzard like they were hyping it up to be. They even shut down work, but I am still here. Their are a few of us here. Only supposed to get another 1-3" of snow today. Not much else, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 35* with a light mist. The downspouts here been goin since ~ 4 yday. They're still talkin a little snow today for us along with the wind that's comin. Some of the small creeks along the highway were open yday along with quite a bit more water rollin over the dam by the paper mill in GR. A couple spots of the big river between Cohasset & GR looked like they could open soon too. I see where they already have some closed roads around Wabasha. Not many in any of the stores yday. :confused: Stay dry, upright, & if driving be careful. Have a good day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, pulled a LPS and slept in some.. felt good too!!!  37 here and the low spots are full of water!!  still raining lightly this morning too.  got a few things to do today and then the wake this afternoon and evening..  have a good day all!!!

they are saying we have gotten .88 of rain so far......
« Last Edit: March 03/14/19, 08:12:00 AM by mike89 »
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
GAWD what a freakin sloppy mess!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao:

oh yea good morning. gonna stop at fleet farm tonight, gonna pick up 5 bags of that milorganite fertilizer for $28.00. not feeling to much like gardening yet or having in taking up space in the garage but thats 2 bucks cheaper then i ever seen it. i used it some last year and was happy with the results.....this year the lawn is getting it to instead of 10-10-10.

other then that gonna send info to are attorney to go after an employer for arbitration.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
GAWD what a freakin sloppy mess!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :pouty: :rotflmao:

oh yea good morning. gonna stop at fleet farm tonight, gonna pick up 5 bags of that milorganite fertilizer for $28.00. not feeling to much like gardening yet or having in taking up space in the garage but thats 2 bucks cheaper then i ever seen it. i used it some last year and was happy with the results.....this year the lawn is getting it to instead of 10-10-10.

other then that gonna send info to are attorney to go after an employer for arbitration.
Fun drive huh? ;) WCCO said almost 0 visibility down there early on. :crazy: Good thing it wasn't colder.  :cool: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it seemed harder to see this morning then yesterday, was raining harder to. there was some gal that was trying to cross over 94 in those spots the coper's like to sit and was stuck in all the slush. :azn: kinda like my driveway!!!!! :bs: :doah: other then thay drive was OK.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup it missed us.  LOL  Just enjoying my Raisin Bran.  72, Coffee that is surprising how much warmer it is there.  32.3 here right now.  Still dripping off the roof but not for long as the temp is dropping slowly.  Sure was glad to wake up and see it missed us.  I'm gonna check the weather map to see how Rebs is doing down there.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
REB's is probably floating down his street on his rubber ducky going ......Weeeeee................weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............weeeeeeeeee like dat piggy on the TV commercial!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
OMG.  I hate that commercial.  The mother and kid play it great too.  LOL

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yup it missed us.  LOL  Just enjoying my Raisin Bran.  72, Coffee that is surprising how much warmer it is there.  32.3 here right now.  Still dripping off the roof but not for long as the temp is dropping slowly.  Sure was glad to wake up and see it missed us.  I'm gonna check the weather map to see how Rebs is doing down there.
Yes it is going to feel nice today, I broke out the shorts and golf shirt this morning and I’m half tempted to hit the driving range and hit a few buckets of balls. It’s not going to last too long as they are calling for a few inches of snow Sunday night so I’ll enjoy it while it’s here.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sounds great.  We are a long way from golf here.  I need to golf more this summer too.