Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904875 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  That's right it is already hump day.  Dentist Day today.  Routine teeth cleaning job.  No big deal.  Our Dentist is a very nice place to go actually.  Ya it looks like rain.  Man was it nice yesterday.  Actually a little rain may help to clean things up some.  Well no onions or garlic in this mornings breakfast I guess. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
It was nice yesterday for sure. There is actually a small spot of open water out front on the sand bar. There was a lone Goldeneye floating out there sleeping.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornig guys. Happy hump day. Makes me think of that camel and Mikey Mikey Mikey commercial. 🐪  He's prolly already basting and poking rumps and roasts. :rotflmao:       
50* heading for 55*...not much of a rise. T-storms and maybe 3/4 to 1" rain.
But, NO SNOW. Rain tomorrow then sunny thru rest of the week. That'll get things cleaned up and give growin' things a start. No pinching the dental girl now, Barry.
Have a good day guys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 52* here already heading for 62* with rain startin 'bout noon. We seen 68* on the car comin back from Mom's yday around 3:00. Learned a few things on estate planning yday in our meeting with the lawyer. Probably ~ 2 weeks before ths papers get drawn up & get 'em signed. Got a few clothes to wash otherwise a slow day. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morin all, yup hump day, sorry Reb no cooking today...  and LPS is sure up early!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  going to town today to get a few things and then relax.. yesterday was nice for sure..  rain here today they say..  looking forward to Saturday weather!!  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
How much snow ya got left on the ground, Mikey?

Rain just started here.....big drops. 
« Last Edit: April 04/17/19, 07:30:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not alot, mostly piles again....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning............quit mentioning hump day!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: reb's eyeing the fence out back!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nuttin going here.............just hard at work again!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
not alot, mostly piles again....

Doesn't Preparation H take care of those?  :scratch:   :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning............quit mentioning hump day!!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: :tut: reb's eyeing the fence out back!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

nuttin going here.............just hard at work again!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
:happy1: :scratch: :doah: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you two wingnuts haveta go pick up yer Tinker Toys or something?!  :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you two wingnuts haveta go pick up yer Tinker Toys or something?!  :mooning:
:snow5: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :scratch: Never thought of that, livin in Rochester makes a person an expert on wingnuts. :crazy: ;) :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :tut: :scratch: Never thought of that, livin in Rochester makes a person an expert on wingnuts. :crazy: ;) :rotflmao:
:dancinred: :dancinred: :blues brothers: :rocker; :reporter; :reporter; :happybounce: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley: :super smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 49 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-50's. Some sprinkles at the ranch so far and .08" in Bugtussle proper. We should be looking at an accumulation somewhere in the neighborhood of .6" - .75" by tomorrow. Plenty moist after the snow melted. Looking around our yard it's hard to believe we were in the initial stages of a winter storm a week ago. I sawed up some busted up lilac bushes last nite and there's still snow in the road ditches in places to serve as a reminder.  :huh:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34* here this morning heading for 52* today. Friday for me today. We now get good Friday off as a holiday. It used to be Presidents day, but they switched it to make all the plants the same. I liked having presidents day better. Then I could ice fish. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well JB, maybe you can hit that honey Doo list.  :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: I don't get either one off. :pouty:

Morning fellers. Just another peachy day!! :happy1: I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 42*here with a pretty good(15 mph) wind, headed for 51*. Rain started here about noon yday, was on & off all afternoon until a couple cloudbursts rolled through around 5-6:00. Roadtrip again today as Mom has an early medical appt tomorrow & we'll be stayin the weekend in order to have Easter dinner at my sister's place. Nothin else new here, hope your Thursday's a good 1. Have a good Easter with your families & friends too.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, have a good one Gunner!!!  not much going on today so just going to go with the day!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, kool kats. Pretty kool here; 39*headed for upper 40's. Had an inch of rain in my gauge last nite, after the morjits predic of 1/4" for the day.  :rolleyes: Pretty much saturated down here, flood warnings out all around. I can hear the water dripping in my sump pit, sure sign we're at max ground water level. Also had water come into my laundry room thru a "weep hole" I punched in block just above floor level yrs ago to relieve hydrostatic pressure. Old timers used do that. It works; water will spurt out and run straight into the floor drain in front of it. Never get more than a cup or two, so not an issue. Kinda my early warning sign the ground is fully saturated.
No plans today, cold, raw and windy out. Looks like an indoor putter day. Enjoy yer day and stay dry, guys. :coffee:
« Last Edit: April 04/18/19, 07:22:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Well JB, maybe you can hit that honey Doo list:sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: I don't get either one off. :pouty:

Morning fellers. Just another peachy day!! :happy1: I owe, I owe, so off to work I go.

Yah, I am sure that is what the wife is hoping. She has already mentioned it. I think I may go do some scouting for new deer hunting spots and look for some sheds.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You aren't going to make Easter eggs, JB?   :bonk:
« Last Edit: April 04/18/19, 07:40:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Well JB, maybe you can hit that honey Doo list.  :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: I don't get either one off. :pouty:

You don't need any more days off :tut: 'cause  we all know that you have a 3 day weekend every week. ;)  :smiley: :evil:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I survived the Dentist yesterday.  Then we stopped and had lunch at Bella's in Roosevelt.  They give a pretty good meal there.  Nothing fancy but tastes good.  Then when we got home I hooked up the turd buster to the wheeler and dragged some of the yard.  It was pretty wet but got the turds reduced.  Hoped for rain after that but just sprinkled.  Looks much better anyways.  Today I'm not sure what the schedule will be.  May have to go for a ride in the country. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

You don't need any more days off :tut: 'cause  we all know that you have a 3 day weekend every week. ;)  :smiley: :evil:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: i should get an extra day off a week......stress relief!!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Piffle. I worked every friggin' holiday for years. Yer week IS a big holiday.  :rotflmao:

PS: Looks like it's gonna be a long day for ME, Gunner...... :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: April 04/18/19, 08:32:05 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, 67 and sunny to start going up to 81 today. Nothing new in this part of the country, just slinging coffee out the windows all day today. Y’all have a good day.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 41 at choretime heading for a hi in the low 50's. We got .76" at both the ranch and in Bugtussle proper. The NWS kept moving the the forecast rainfall amount up and down all day so it looked like we'd maybe get about half that amount when I left for home last nite. Farmers are getting antsy but what else is new? Today looks like a "no drying" day but  Friday thru the weekend look promising. Maybe get my backyard picked up, again, and fire the Stude up. Also need to visit a friend who had a nasty heart attack a couple days ago. He's having another emergency procedure today but will hopefully be home Saturday. May have to make a cruise one way or the other. Have a good 'un!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck to your friend Dotch!!!