Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4945585 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That does stink Dotch,  one never knows but it's in all of our minds of having one. Afternoon peoples,  want to hit tge yard but it's still too wet. After mixing up the raised garden bed tge otter day I've noticed somehow tge squirrels are still digging it up  :angry2:, Rodent shooting is not to far out, just not sure if the old daisy has what it takes. I did thou plant 3 rows of lettuce from seed today. Cilantro,  chives, dill and parsley is going in on Saturday.. See ya!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Just don't let 'em know yer comin', boob...them skwirrels is rotten sneaky.... :angry:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Get up ya lazy bums!! :nerd: :nerd: it's Friday!!! :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Get up ya lazy bums!! :nerd: :nerd: it's Friday!!! :sleazy:
Hell I’ve been at work for 4 hours already. Morning gang, it’s going to be a rainy day here and a chance of rain for the next 8 days. Going to take it easy this weekend and hopefully try out the new smoker some time Sunday. Y’all have a good Good Friday and happy Easter. Good morning Glenn.
« Last Edit: April 04/19/19, 06:39:27 AM by Coffee118 »
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning sir!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, going up to 60 today...  got the Harley home yesterday so maybe get a ride in today.. tomorrow for sure!!  a few small things to do today and then what ever!!! have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. No work for me today so I slept in to a whopping 5:30. Didn't help the wife still had to go to work today. Now I know how Barry feels. I laid in bed and watched the sunrise this morning. Going to be a nice day today, up around 60. The wife said last night we should shut down the wood boiler. I think it is a little early yet, but we can always light it back up. And I am pretty sure we will. Think I am going to do some scouting in the woods today. I will stay away from that honey do list until tomorrow. have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good for you JB.  It takes years of training to handle retirement.  Glad to see you are practicing.  It's great to have it light out when one wakes up.  Well I got the tracks off the Grizzly yesterday so then put the boat in the garage.  Letting the cover dry off then today I will take it off and clean the boat up and install the new depth finder.  The Helix 7 I got.  Hope I like it.  Gonna be a learning curve to it.  TGIF.  Nice sunny day here.  SO here I have been telling the wife how I am looking forward to the Easter Buffet at Sportsmans that we attend each year.  Well it is on Mothers Day not Easter I think.  SO now I get to cook something.  I love ham so maybe I should go buy a real good one.  Maybe a Cure 81?   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
our easter is at moms saturday. bah........ also our 29th annivesary tomorrow. feels like 5 minutes..................under water!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: just kidding, been a pretty good run for the most part.

not sure how long i'm gonna hang around today at work. tonight a local pub is having a fish fry so i plan on attendind!!!!! :happy1: usually see people i dont get to see much. saturday gonna get the lawnmower ready for summer, change oil in the vehicles before heading to moms. this all sets up getting the boat home sunday. gonna put moms snowblower away for the summer and get her lawnmowers ready.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one about the under water thing Glenn.  LOL  Hey just have Rebs take care of those lawn mowers. We should go pick him up and he can spend a night at each one of our houses to do our maintenance.  Then we can drop him off at the next guys place until he gets them all done.  Then when he is done we just give him a bus ticket to get home.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. A bright, sunny day, headed for 60*....then into the 70's, so THEY say.
Yer right Barry, learning proper retirement is an art. Can't rush into it.  :rotflmao:
I have a small Cure 81 thawing right now, bought four of 'em last Fall when they were on a big sale. Good hams. I also like Sugardales, too. Ya never know what yer gonna get in a  ham though, some are just not real good. Only thing I don't like is so many smaller ones I want are all spiral sliced... :angry: Speaking of, Fareway has their ground 85/15 on sale for $2.79 lb in 10 lb tubes today. Looks like I'll be weighing and wrapping later today. Have a good Friday, guys.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one about the under water thing Glenn.  LOL  Hey just have Rebs take care of those lawn mowers. We should go pick him up and he can spend a night at each one of our houses to do our maintenance.  Then we can drop him off at the next guys place until he gets them all done.  Then when he is done we just give him a bus ticket to get home.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

Gee, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!  :taz:  You guys are swell!  Got two snowblowers and a lawnmower I haveta do for the neighbors already waiting to get done. Don't feel like it today. Maybe Monday.......

What's Glenn do to get his mower ready? Push it outta the shed into the sun?  "There! It's ready to go!"  :bonk: :rotflmao:

« Last Edit: April 04/19/19, 08:13:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Gee, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!!!!  :taz:  You guys are swell!  Got two snowblowers and a lawnmower I haveta do for the neighbors already waiting to get done. Don't feel like it today. Maybe Monday.......
What's Glenn do to get his mower ready? Push it outta the shed into the sun?  "There! It's ready to go!"  :bonk: :rotflmao:
hey.......its what we are here for!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Good for you JB.  It takes years of training to handle retirement.  Glad to see you are practicing.  It's great to have it light out when one wakes up.  Well I got the tracks off the Grizzly yesterday so then put the boat in the garage.  Letting the cover dry off then today I will take it off and clean the boat up and install the new depth finder.  The Helix 7 I got.  Hope I like it.  Gonna be a learning curve to it.  TGIF.  Nice sunny day here.  SO here I have been telling the wife how I am looking forward to the Easter Buffet at Sportsmans that we attend each year.  Well it is on Mothers Day not Easter I think.  SO now I get to cook something.  I love ham so maybe I should go buy a real good one.  Maybe a Cure 81?

just remember when you buy a ham get one that natural juices and not water added...  hormel is a good one for sure!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
not sure why but i keep thinking about rabbits???????????????? :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's that darned Mikey, isn't it?  :evil: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's that darned Mikey, isn't it?  :evil: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: now its like seeing rabbits in florida?????????????

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Looks like it's nice and warm in Florida!  :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 38 at choretime heading for a hi near 60. I need to have Reb come over to get Whitey and Howard (the orange mower) ready for another action packed mowing season. El Capitan is greening up quickly except it's brown where all the road salt landed.  :angry2: My buddy who had the heart attack got sent home already yesterday so heading to see him in New Ulm tomorrow. The friend of mine with the multiple maladies is in Mankato now. He keeps moving around so I accused him of being part of the witness protection program. After visiting him yesterday I can start a route!  Have a good 'un!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck to both of them Dotch.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought sheep ate grass? :scratch: Can't ya tie 'em on tethers to a clothes pole, and have 'em walk around and around on that hill until it's grazed down?  :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya notice it sure is quiet and mellow here when that feller that lives in IOWA isnt around??????????? :scratch: :scratch: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hehehehe,  afternoon peoples the snow chucker is done,  fuel drained and put away. Tomorrow I'm gonna go thru the rods and tackle boxes, find up my electric filet knife and get em ready fer shipment to da cabin. Battery is charging on da mow lawner gonna change out the oil , and probably give it a bath. Yet somehow I'll find time fer a cocktail or two and a  fire on the patio.. :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got all the runnin' done....to the lawyer, grocery store, Home Depot for more applewood and hickory chips, Office Depot, (why is everything called a depot?) da gas station, and Fareway Foods. Got my 10 lbs of ground chuck all portioned, wrapped, and in da freeze-o-matic. Got the Weber fire on wheels all cleaned up and installed that new crossover tube. Now it's time to sit under the big bumbershoot and recline on the deck chairs while some chicky quarters are smoking away with a cold one in hand....been waitin' 6 months for this!!! :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep enjoy it Reb, the good 6 months go by waaaaay to fast..

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that sounds great Rebs.  I love sitting on the deck. That's why I would like to make it bigger.  I had a good day.  Got the electric fence working with a new fencer.  The old one quit.  The horses don't try to get out cuz the food is in the pasture.  In the summer time they may get testier. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ayup...dis is what it's all about.....  :smiley:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Very nice Rebs.  That is the reward for everything!!!  I love it!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy:don't let Reb sheet you. He's sitting all dressed in full camo waiting for skurrels and fornicating bugs. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I'm betting the scantily clad neighbor lady is just being camera shy... :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Relaxing at its finest Reb!! So tell us, what's the double fence for?? You weren't cutting the grass in your grundies again were ya??  :rotflmao:  That there has to be fun to weed whip..