Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901239 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Where is the thread to enter it.  I wanted to be the first in but couldn't find the contest.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Where is the thread to enter it.  I wanted to be the first in but couldn't find the contest.
go to the forums...…..2nd one down MNO fishing challenge!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got it.  Thanks Glenn.  I'm in at #1.  I won't be in the lead long though.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. LPS you didn't enter one in the contest????? to get one there before boar would be priceless!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

moving slow today. did some garden work yesterday, had a fire and some  :toast:. that wind kicked my butt being outside all day. looking like I need to cut the lawn pretty soon.

no  :toast: today!!!!!!just putter around today!!!!!!!

wifey has ya on a leash today huh???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers. LPS you didn't enter one in the contest????? to get one there before boar would be priceless!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

moving slow today. did some garden work yesterday, had a fire and some  :toast:. that wind kicked my butt being outside all day. looking like I need to cut the lawn pretty soon.

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: nope....sundays are dry out days!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: nope....sundays are dry out days!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

a darn good excuse for Mothers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 45* heading for a high of 65* today. We did manage to get the rail system yesterday in between all the rain showers. Probably added another hour or more to the project. Not much else happening here, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 42 going for 66 they say!  got a few things done yesterday and got a few more today.  not much else going on here so have a good one!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 42* the 1st time I looked. Headed for 65*,they're sayin. Went out :fishing: yday ~9 & did managed 4 perch, 1 of the 1st was 13" er so we kept 'em after that. Did manage 1 pike that was just the right size, barely under the 22" slot, so since I was cleanin  :fish2:, we kept him too. :happy1: Our project for the day is to get the canopy on the lift this afternoon. We had an afternoon shower yday too ~ 2:00. Might go out fishin again if'n the wind doesn't pick up too bad. Nothin more here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I would have liked to had that 13" perch for last winters fishing contest Gunner.  I needed a pan fish.  We had a couple of good rains yesterday.  Ended up with about a quarter inch of rain I think.  Glad I mowed on Sat.  Not sure what the main project of the day will be.  Kind of wet yet so will have to see.  I do need to do the drag in the pasture to break up all of the meadow muffins.  Will have to get the WD running for that. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, clean up some stuff then its alot of windshield time.  tuesday and wednesday its Fargo and Bismark. thursday a trip to duluth is in order!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Took Mrs. Cheviot for a cruise yesterday in the Stude to The Trailblazer in Madison Lake. Little bar and grill that makes for a nice 45 minute drive. Breakfast special is $10 including a bloody Mary and beer chaser. Also comes with hashbrowns and wheat toast. Had an everything omelet, cheese, ham, green peppers, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and just for glenn, black olives!  :happy1: Looking forward to a nice week and if we can dodge the slight chances of rain in the forecast every day, most of the planting including soybeans could be done by Friday nite.
« Last Edit: May 05/13/19, 10:15:25 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Took Mrs. Cheviot for a cruise yesterday in the Stude to The Trailblazer in Madison Lake. Little bar and grill that makes for a nice 45 minute drive. Breakfast special is $10 including a bloody Mary and beer chaser. Also comes with hashbrowns and wheat toast. Had an everything omelet, cheese, ham, green peppers, diced tomatoes, mushrooms and just for glenn, black olives!  :happy1: Looking forward to a nice week and if we can dodge the slight chances of rain in the forecast every day, most of the planting including soybeans could be done by Friday nite.
:pouty: :pouty: :banghead: you sure know how to ruin a perfectly good omlete!!!!!!

i hope you topped it of with KATCHUP!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  :mooning: It WAS good! No KATCHUP necessary. I hafta admit tho, I did put katchup on the hashbrowns.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so you know, you really took the fun out my Honey Nut Cheerios after reading about that omelette. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just so you know, you really took the fun out my Honey Nut Cheerios after reading about that omelette.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i bet it did!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi guys
62 below here at 38000 ft just west of Hudson bay.
Been pretty much off the grid for a while.  Wife and I took a little trip to Blighty and surroundings. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that must be fun Del.  You are pretty high then?   :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Getting excited for going up fishing up in the Duluth area.  Brother said steelhead in the streams or walleye's.  He has to get his boat ready for the walleye's.  He went steelhead fishing today and caught 2 loopers [Kamloop rainbows] and lost 4 in one small stream.  Really want to go after walleye's but I'll be ok in the northshore streams also.  Love it up there.  good luck.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Man that must be fun Del.  You are pretty high then?   :rotflmao:

Yep, high as I've been in a while.   Saw a bunch of interesting stuff.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Here's a picture for all you guys who complain about the price of gas.
That is British pounds per liter

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So what does that mean?  What is a pound per buck?

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
So what does that mean?  What is a pound per buck?
A pound is $1.30, so a buck 70 per liter. 4 liters (approximately ) to a gallon,  so, almost $7 per gallon.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
exspendo gas!! Morning boys. 55* here this morning, supposed to be in the 60s i think. Woke up a 4:20 this morning and looked out the window and had to take a second look. Dang bear standing on his hind legs chowing away at the sunflower seed in the lower bird feeder. I just filled them last night because we seen a grosbeak in the feeder. I am hoping that the bear does not keep coming back. Her's to hoping. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all. nice looking morning..  46 going for 72 they say and the rain they were talkin about seems to have gone away..  got some more things done outside yesterday so the yard is lookin better..  no better homes and gardens here, just a yard...  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, 48 here in the fine city of cold spring. It's off to Fargo then Bismarck. Looks like a wet weekend ahead. Drats, wanted to finish planting the garden. Well gotta hit the pavement.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 48* to start & headed for 70*, I hear. Did manage to get the cover on the lift yday, even went out :fishing: ~ 5 when the wind settled down.  :happy1: Probably go out for a bit again today otherwise just gatherin our gear as we're headed back south again tomorrow. Nothin else here today, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man is it nice out.  I usually step outside when the wife leaves for work to see the day.  I fired up the WD yesterday and was pulling the spring tooth drag around the pasture and the hand clutch was slipping some so I stopped.  I guess I need to adjust it or take some shims out.  ???  Always a challenge in life isn't there?  Well at least I have time to investigate it.  AND I do have to get out fishing too.  Man can't putz all of the time.  Sort of cool to see the bear JB.  Hope it doesn't wreck your bird feeder. 

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
He'll be back JB....any easy meal....he'll be back

The one we had last year came up and took down one of our feeders. Had to raise the cable up another couple feet cause he grew since last year.
« Last Edit: May 05/14/19, 10:41:29 AM by HD »
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!