Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901449 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That old dog Reb and his lady friend must be watching old videos from the past!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking:

No wonder he can't show pictures here. :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Probably from a toga party or something... :shocked:

« Last Edit: October 10/23/19, 03:45:36 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was her when Rebs was trying to serenade her. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard through the grapevine so it may be true or not.  I heard that the local respected Attorney had his dock break loose due to the high water and current and float away with his boat still on it...  May have only gone 2 feet..  May have gone further.  LOL  I want to be as accurate as possible.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Quote from: LPS link= :angry:topic=32811.msg326153#msg326153 date=1571864333
That was her when Rebs was trying to serenade her.

Hey! I'm purty good on my gitars!   :angry:

https://youtu.be/giKeix3NsKg
« Last Edit: October 10/23/19, 05:56:15 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
That old dog Reb and his lady friend must be watching old videos from the past!! :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking:

No wonder he can't show pictures here. :tut: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Pot stirrer! Instigator! Rabble rouser! Snipe!    :mooning:  :tut:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: got a reputation to uphold ya know. :smoking: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, you do it well!  :bow:    :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I heard through the grapevine so it may be true or not.  I heard that the local respected Attorney had his dock break loose due to the high water and current and float away with his boat still on it...  May have only gone 2 feet..  May have gone further.  LOL  I want to be as accurate as possible.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Maybe that is what we seen floating by last weekend.  ;) :rotflmao: The water is plenty high, that's for sure.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, frost on the windshield again. Probably a common occurrence now. Well it's off to Bismarck probably for the last time. :pouty: :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 31 this morning heading for a high of 38 today. Supposed to be partly cloudy today with now precip. Went grocery shopping after work last night and did some house cleaning. Company coming this weekend, so need to get things touched up. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here and maybe 42..  supposed to clean up too!  bring on the sun!!!  got a few things to do today and then just putz along..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Way too nice for working at home today.  I think I will go to the land and get some (fun) work done. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  DE, you know you can get alot of "work" done with a bow when needed. Have fun, I still have to work.
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Another .01" of precip must've fallen sometime yesterday at the ranch with only a trace in Bugtussle. Could see it on radar but most of it was virga, never hit the ground. Some guys got started combining again yesterday afternoon. Pretty muddy as one might've guessed. Need to grab a batch of feed this a.m. then will hook up to the trailer & see if it'll soil sample. Have my doubts but don't know until you try. Go Vikes!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, frost on the windshield again. Probably a common occurrence now. Well it's off to Bismarck probably for the last time. :pouty: :pouty:

Oh no! Did Bismarck ban you?!  :shocked:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If not they should!  :police:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: I'm at a rest stop by valley City currently, needed to do some union thuggery, so I figured I'd check in quick to see what kind of tomfoolery and abuse I be getting, and to no surprise. :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: no they did not ban me from Bismarck, the company is closing there Bismarck shop at the end of this month and I am going out to visit them one last time. Then attend the local informational meeting tonight in Mandan. :pouty:

Sure is a pretty day for a long drive but disappointed in the lack of wild life. :pouty: only  2 swans do fat and deer smeared on the freeway. I did see however ice forming on the small ponds. :dancinred: :dancinred:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Stop in at a local tavern for lunch. I'm sure there'll be SOME wildlife there.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Stop in at a local tavern for lunch. I'm sure there'll be SOME wildlife there.  :rotflmao:

he could try the local rez.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
                               :popcorn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:  :popcorn:   :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn::popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: October 10/24/19, 11:11:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back from the Dentist and I see everyone has the munchies!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :confused: :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :pouty:

Sure are alot of snow Banks out this way. Not to be confused with Tyra Banks!! :hubba: :wowza: :rotflmao:

Not alot of field work being done either.  Bean fields look way better than I thought they would be.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I've noticed a fair amount of camo and orange headed west also. :moose105: :archery: :fudd: :fudd: