Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901866 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's to low 40's. Will feel damn nice before we get stuck back in the deep freeze again. Ya Boober, if ya need to borrow the skidsteer w/the manure forks I probably won't be using it this weekend. Forks work good to peel loose those patches stuck to the floor. May have to use the angle grinder and orbital sander to smooth the gouges they leave but they come out eventually.  :happy1: Took out the garbage after chores, then errand running this a.m. before the Gopher game, get that watched & fix the chit spreader after lunch. Maybe change oil on the skidsteer while I'm at it.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Dotch stops in for some cawfee...................

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
da gophers done did it!!!   :happy1: :happy1:   roads are getting slick here... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
da gophers done did it!!!   :happy1: :happy1:   roads are getting slick here...

I was amazed and delighted the whole game... Although suffered a little anxiety attack there at the end.  I figured they were going to pull a Vikings.... :angry2:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Finally saw my gaggle of geese headed north...click on pic....that's a line of 'em in pic...

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure your geese are  "going out for dinner"..

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Pretty sure your geese are  "going out for dinner"..

Bunch grazing in Soldiers Field golf course today....   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, interesting day yesterday with weather..  roads were interesting last night..  then emergency vehicles going all over the place, not good...  going to be a cool day today..  have a good day all!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We got a couple inches of light fluffy stuff in the last day or two.  Just enough that tomorrow I can go play with the plow truck.  Man was that a fun game yesterday.....  We did out ribeye on the grill and had a great day.  I hope today pans out ok too.  7.7 here right now. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 30 at chretime with temps falling this afternoon. Fixed the chit spreader but didn't have a filter for the skidsteer. Need some 10w30 in qts too so gotta make one of those dreadful trips to FF.  Warmer than it was but breezy so doesn't feel that warm. And it's gonna get colder purty quick. Just so long as we don't get more snow for a while. Not ready for that crap again.  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that sign is so true!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm terribly sorry, but that sign is politically incorrect.    :tut:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Saw this for the first time on TV last nite....so why did I think of Glenn?  :scratch: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/-MGss0aWIXw

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dat be him!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Must've made something with cottage cheese... :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  a good weekend for Minn sport teams!!!  and a good weekend here too..  and yes it was cold out side!!  did get a couple outside things done so that is pretty much done...  shut the fridge down that's in the garage too...  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 17* & that's quite possibly the high for the day, there's a strong(15-20 mph) NNW wind goin already. We got a little snow overnight too. We made it back here 'round 10:30-11 yday & right away I could tell the city is going around picking up leaves again this week :cool: as everybody has 'em out along the curb. So I took the old tarp & hauled most of what was in the backyard out to the street right away. :happy1: A bit chilly doin that but it didn't take me very long. Not sure what's on the schedule for today yet but I've got a few possiblities. Hopin your Monday's a good 1!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -2.7 here and snowing like a mother.  We thought about going shopping out of town today but I don't know now.  Will check the weather channel and see what's up.  Nice to have the wife home on Veterans Day with me.  What a game last night.  Fly over land may be opening some eyes in the sports world after this weekend. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I couldn't watch the last 3 minutes.   I was sure they were going to blow it at the end, yet again. :angry2: :thumbs: :puke:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 17* & that's quite possibly the high for the day, there's a strong(15-20 mph) NNW wind goin already. We got a little snow overnight too. We made it back here 'round 10:30-11 yday & right away I could tell the city is going around picking up leaves again this week :cool: as everybody has 'em out along the curb. So I took the old tarp & hauled most of what was in the backyard out to the street right away. :happy1: A bit chilly doin that but it didn't take me very long. Not sure what's on the schedule for today yet but I've got a few possiblities. Hopin your Monday's a good 1!

17* and snowin' good right now. Pretty blowy, too. Wait; now the sun's out... :rolleyes:

Startin' that smoky bean 'n ham soop in a couple minutes.... perfect day for it.  :tongue:
« Last Edit: November 11/11/19, 10:36:49 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
haventnheard from glenn, must be stil pumoid'
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 15 at choretime with temps falling this afternoon. Glad we got the sheep home from the kindly neighbors yesterday. After getting the screenings shoveled up and hauled home there was an opportunity to load 'em load up. Shut 'em in and wifey & I went back with the trailer. Got the critters and all the equipment loaded up, went back home unloaded, did chores, unhooked, backed the screenings in and were in the house in about an hour and a half. At least all the chores were back at one venue. Some VSOP & lemon tea to celebrate!  :happy1: 
« Last Edit: November 11/11/19, 04:27:25 PM by Dotch »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Back in the day I had no problem going out on 3". these days I need a solid 5. I'm smarter and fatter.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't you mean  "Sharper and firmer?"   ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hear ya roony. I ain't getting any lighter.  :confused:

In the meantime think I need to get a gas powered pole saw. Never know when it might come in handy... :scratch:

https://t.co/J8WrzILTMq

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
2nd ya roony!!!  and what a video!!   :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :shocked:  Wowzer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :Clap:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Saw this for the first time on TV last nite....so why did I think of Glenn?  :scratch: :rotflmao:

https://youtu.be/-MGss0aWIXw
iit just so happens we had my world famous sketti for supper last nite!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:shocked:        :bow:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman