Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902627 times)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I've been doing a little searching but haven't found what cannel carries the State High School football games today.  Anyone know.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
KSTC, deadeye. on my dish it was channel 45. I believe its affiliated with channel 5.

I know the gophers play at 2;30 this afternoon and there on channel 5. with this weather could be interesting...……...glad i'm watching from the comfort of my living room chair.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

FOOTBALL  🏈

H.S.: Hancock vs. Mt. Lake Area 10 a.m. Ch. 45
College: Georgia at Georgia Tech 11 a.m. Ch. 5
College: Ohio State at Michigan 11 a.m. Ch. 9
College: Clemson at South Carolina 11 a.m. ESPN 1500-AM
College: Indiana at Purdue 11 a.m. ESPN2
College: Tulsa at East Carolina 11 a.m. ESPNU
College: Florida Int’l at Marshall 11 a.m. CBSSN
College: Northwestern at Illinois 11 a.m. FS1
College: Louisville at Kentucky 11 a.m. SECN
College: St. John’s vs. Chapman noon 660/1570
H.S.: Dassel-Cokato vs. Pierz 1 p.m. Ch. 45
College: Wisconsin at Gophers 2:30 p.m. Ch. 5 100.3-FM
College: Alabama at Auburn 2:30 p.m. Ch. 4
College: Baylor at Kansas 2:30 p.m. ESPN
College: Miami at Duke 2:30 p.m. ESPN2
College: Rutgers at Penn State 2:30 p.m. BTN
College: Connecticut at Temple 2:30 p.m. CBSSN
College: Maryland at Michigan State 2:30 p.m. FS1
College: S. Mississippi at Fla. Atlantic 2:30 p.m. NFLN
College: Notre Dame at Stanford 3 p.m. Ch. 9
College: Tulane at SMU 3 p.m. ESPNU
College: Vanderbilt at Tennessee 3 p.m. SECN
College: Southern vs. Grambling State 4 p.m. NBCSN
H.S.: Chaska vs. St. Thomas Academy 4 p.m. Ch. 45
College: Texas A&M at LSU 6 p.m. ESPN 1500-AM
College: Navy at Houston 6 p.m. ESPN2
College: Iowa State at Kansas State 6 p.m. FS1
College: Colorado at Utah 6:30 p.m. Ch. 5
College: La.-Monroe at La.-Lafayette 6:30 p.m. ESPNU
College: Florida State at Florida 6:30 p.m. SECN
College: Oklahoma at Oklahoma State 7 p.m. Ch. 9
College: BYU at San Diego State 8 p.m. CBSSN
College: Arizona at Arizona State 9 p.m. ESPN
College: Fresno State at San Jose State 9:30 p.m. ESPN2
College: California at UCLA 9:30 p.m. FS1
College: Army at Hawaii 11 p.m. CBSSN
« Last Edit: November 11/30/19, 10:15:25 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Thanks.  I guess there should be enough football on TV to give all of Minnesota a football fix. 
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 31 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's with drizzle. Winds out of the east 20 mph gusting to 35. Lovely day, not. .9" of snow at the ranch in the overnight along with sleet and rain. Melted the slush down to .2" of liquid precip.

Wowsirs! Dat's a lot of football! Locally The Awesome Blossoms of Blooming Prairie won the Class A title. A team name like that doesn't exactly instill a lot of fear in your opponents so they have to be like a boy named Sue. Been watching College Game Day off and on. Michigan Ohio St. at 11 then the Gophers at 2:30. Row the boat, baby!

« Last Edit: November 11/30/19, 11:29:08 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
WOW that was tough to see...…...AGAIN.  :doah: :doah: :cry: 2 labs down in 6-7 weeks. I was just with Comet a week ago. holy sheet did she go downhill fast. she wasn't even walking anymore.

now she's playing with CoCo, my other sheltie, Mandy, and my black lab Spike.

I feel for my son, that dog meant a lot to him.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Like you said Dotch the Awesome Blossoms isn't exactly even complimentary to the guys.  Sounds more like a girls volleyball team. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't forget the Lanesboro Burro's.......they take a lot of hits. You can imagine... :rolleyes:
They got hammered pretty good this year.
« Last Edit: November 11/30/19, 01:30:11 PM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
man is that some wet heavy snow again!  shoveled a path down the sidewalk and WOW!!!  the high school game was good and the 2nd is too!!! time for some gopher foot ball!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
A little too warm, ~35, here to turn white but it's been raining since around 9:30-10. Kind of a light mist then but it's been heavier & steadier this afternoon, glad it's not snow.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
some good high school football today, Gophers?  what can I say...  it has been a good day so far!! 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Poooooor  Gophers.    :pouty: :angry: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Ah, well, as Gophers fans we're used to it. We're heading the right direction overall tho. If anyone had said after the first four games we'd finish 10-2, I' would've said yer smokin' something. Between IA, MN, WI and Penn St. there's not that much difference. Today we were outplayed and out coached. Bucky will get his comeuppance tho next Saturday against the best team in the country money can buy. No reason to think they won't. Let's see how they talk smack then.  :shocked:

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Mrs. Cheviot is working late on several funeral orders and decorating Wedgewood Cove in Albert's Leaf, leaving yours truly to do the chores in the snow, rain and mud. Decided to haul four buckets of water to the tank by the small barn after I was all done. Heard an all too familiar sound, all too familiar for February anyway. Some new lambs somewhere. Sure enough they were inside the small barn where it was dry. Ruby & I got them and their mama moved down to the main barn. Looked healthy, were dried off, had the ewe opened up & had already nursed. Upon a quick check, appeared to be ewe lambs. Usually these early one's are ratty little buck lambs. Can maybe salvage something out of today after all... :bonk:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm pretty disappointed in the weather terrorists. Looking at the radar I don't see us getting a whole lot more snow. We may have a total 3-4 inches. Not that I'm complaining but there  :bs: forecast is way off. :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, golleeeeeee Sgt Carter! Ain't that a big surprise!!!!  :bonk:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, golleeeeeee Sgt Carter! Ain't that a big surprise!!!!  :bonk:
:rotflmao: yes I should know better!; :bonk: :bonk: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.14 to start the day here heading for 20 something today. No snow to mess with here. We barely got a dusting yesterday. Ah shucks breaks my little heart. Most of the sUsage making is done. Mostly a put away things day today. I see I need to feed the birds today too. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, not sure how much snow we got but the wind has sure howling, so the drifts are there..  but the coffee is good and it's hot!! heard on the news there was at least 300 plus accidents with that weather...  well have a good day all!!!

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, 39 and rain to start the day. I got a couple free tickets today so I’ll be headed to the steeler/browns football game today to watch them beat the crap out of each other. I saw that the browns coach was wearing a shirt that said “the Steelers started it”. I expect to see one of our players run into him and knock him on his ass if any of the plays go to the sidelines his way. Y’all have a good day and be safe.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We didn't even get enough snow to cover up the dog poop.  It is only 9 here at the moment.  The river is getting harder but still some open water.  Even after all of this football the last few days I am looking forward to watching some more today.  Coffee's game would be a fun one to watch.  Not sure what we will get to see as they keep changing the games we get to watch and the time it will be on.  Fun to watch the Browns try to get it together.  BUT the old saying still holds true.  Why would anyone want to go to Cleveland for anything?  LOL  Stay warm today all of youse guys.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 31* & lookin kinda slick outside(Austin).  Mostly rain & sleet for us yday, think they're sayin maybe a squall or 2 'bout mid-afternoon today. Got some more business that needs tendin to tomorrow so we'll be hangin out here again today. Another fball day here too, LPS, there looks to be 3-4 good matchups in the early games so I'll tryin to see which ones we get. Not much else here today, have a good un. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...….snowing here now, supposed to be done by noon. i'll clean it up then. only thing on the agenda today is to get my guns cleaned, shouldn't take to long, only ones I need to clean are the 2 30-06's!!!!!!

fishing lines are checked...hopefully I can use them. this year. :pouty: :pouty:

coffee is tasting pretty good to…… that Tanzanian is good stuff maynerd!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/01/19, 09:50:08 AM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime and has risen to 30. Gusty N wind, 20 mph gusting to 25. Probably at the high, tapering off later afternoon. .07" of liquid precip with rain, snow & sleet yesterday & overnite. New lambs doing well. Have a larger than normal pen so they can hop & bounce. Not a lot on tap for today other than to clean up some messes. A nap under the blankie also comes to mind.  :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 28 at choretime and has risen to 30. Gusty N wind, 20 mph gusting to 25. Probably at the high, tapering off later afternoon. .07" of liquid precip with rain, snow & sleet yesterday & overnite. New lambs doing well. Have a larger than normal pen so they can hop & bounce. Not a lot on tap for today other than to clean up some messes. A nap under the blankie also comes to mind.  :happy1:
with all these naps.....its no wonder you don't get nuttin done!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :tut: :tut: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its snowing more now here then its done since this weather mess started 3 days ago!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I got the snow blowing done..  what a pain but having a snow blower now is great!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
with all these naps.....its no wonder you don't get nuttin done!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: :tut: :tut: :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I hope to become a good union employee someday... :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well taking naps aint gonna cut it!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
well taking naps aint gonna cut it!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

He's going for a job as fireman on a Diesel Locomotive...   :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
got in a bit ago from cleaning up the snow...……..including pulling snow off my garage roof with the snow rake...…………….hello ibuprofen...…………... :doah: :doah: :doah: