Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4900555 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Just saw a naked girl run past....🏃‍♂️

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Just found out one of the soldiers killed in the helicopter crash was born in st cloud, graduated from Albany and lived in Avon.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one of the other fellows was from Perham..

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Think the other one wax down by st James.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
i just bought a Yamaha receiver when I got my TV so I could hook up my speakers. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had zero this morning. Into the cold stretch now. I am the fish houses will be heading out this coming weekend. I will still be working on mine. But I am getting closer. Rebs, I used 3/4" green treat plywood and coated self tapping screws approved for green treat. Otherwise just another fine Monday. Have a good one boys.

Here is how far I got by Sunday evening. Almost ready for the tin.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' great there, JB!  You could rent that out off-season as four smurf apartments with a loft!  :rotflmao:

29* and thick fawg here. Waiting for the drizzle, snizzle, sleet, and then snow with the below temps. Saying treacherous driving, so I 'spose we'll be starting the no school routine.  Last nite said -11 for a low tonite, and it's now up to -3 predicted.  It keeps changing. I don't think they really have a clue. Clean house day here, got some of my 'tato-sausage soop thawing out for later...so supper's in the bag.  Time for my half calf 🐄 cawfee....... Have a good one, guys.     :coffee:
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 07:21:27 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got a new battery in the truck yesterday and the fellow said he was very surprised it made this long!!  not sure how much snow we got, the wind is blowing it all over..  have a good day all!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
What brand batt ya get, Mikey?

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 33* now & that looks like the high for the day. We might get a little snow mid to late morning but it's 'sposed to be < 1". Wind is gonna kick up later. A little runnin to do today otherwise another take it as it comes kind of day. Have a good un. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -2.4 here and going down yet.  We got maybe 2" of snow.  I don't think I will even plow it so we have some traction over the top of all the ice on the driveway.  I am gonna put those fake boneless beef ribs in the crockpot today.  That means I have to go to town to get carrots and celery and spuds and onions for it.  I will do RH gravy in it too.  That will help warm us up.  Stay warm!

Great Vikes game yesterday. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Fake boneless beef ribs?    :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya remember I bought some awhile back.  It is front shoulder cut into pieces like boneless pork ribs.  They aren't really ribs neither.  Just boneless meat. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 08:08:13 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got the battery at O Reilly's.. GF's son works works there and it was the one he said to get.. .. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, roads are crappy, dont think i hit 45 mph. got all my jerky done by 10 pm last nite. 

gotta vampire shop appointment tonight. that time again to donate blood.

tonight we will be having philly sammich's. so we shall see how my experment with  the beef roast and reiny's au juc reciepe turns out!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And nice pics, of course......right?  :Photography:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowin' like a 🐄 here right now.....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
And nice pics, of course......right?  :Photography:
i can email it to ya!!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
No, it's required we all get to see them. Proof is in the pudding, ya know. Even Gunner and Mikey said that. ;)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea well.....when i see them 2 clowns posting pictures........................................... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime with temperatures falling to -3 overnite. Snow is falling too altho it'll be short lived if the radar is any indication. Been AWOL here starting Friday. Hauled 8 loads of chit while bouncing across the rough field. Saturday I made a run to St. cloud to pick up a couple more sheep hay feeders, 1 for me and 1 for the neighbor. Set the feeder up and put a bale in it yesterday a.m. then worked a pancake feed after that. Came home, slept thru part of the Vikings game then put the chains back on the tractor, backed the screenings wagon in & saw one ewe was starting to lamb. Was about choretime again & she'd already pooped one out so we moved them to the main barn. She had another one after that so was good to get them on the ground ahead of the cold weather. 1 of each and they're doing great so far.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

yea well.....when i see them 2 clowns posting pictures........................................... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :pouty: :pouty: If I had 1 of those fancy phones that was free I'm sure I would be. :doofus: :nerd: :nerd:
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 09:38:15 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime with temperatures falling to -3 overnite. Snow is falling too altho it'll be short lived if the radar is any indication. Been AWOL here starting Friday. Hauled 8 loads of chit while bouncing across the rough field. Saturday I made a run to St. cloud to pick up a couple more sheep hay feeders, 1 for me and 1 for the neighbor. Set the feeder up and put a bale in it yesterday a.m. then worked a pancake feed after that. Came home, slept thru part of the Vikings game then put the chains back on the tractor, backed the screenings wagon in & saw one ewe was starting to lamb. Was about choretime again & she'd already pooped one out so we moved them to the main barn. She had another one after that so was good to get them on the ground ahead of the cold weather. 1 of each and they're doing great so far.
so you where in st cloud and never bothered to call??? tell me??? :confused: :confused: training-087 training-087 training-087 :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: i see how you operate!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :mooning: :mooning: :pouty: :pouty: If I had 1 of those fancy phones that was free I'm sure I would be. :doofus: :nerd: :nerd:

Ya, phones...cars....gas...dinners along the river....O,the hard life of a union rep... :rolleyes:   :undecided:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya, phones...cars....gas...dinners along the river....O,the hard life of a union rep... :rolleyes:   :undecided:
damn straight...........i worked hard to get to this job!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I know you do. Don't envy ya all that driving all over. I must be getting soft, that's TWICE in two days I've agreed with ya.  :bonk:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

damn straight...........i worked hard to get to this job!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:
:scratch: :rolleyes: This kind :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: of work? ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 12/09/19, 10:53:37 AM by Gunner55 »