Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903092 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning folksters. 2* here. Wind finally quit late last nite. Pretty quiet out there. Lotsa broken twigs and pine tree debris on top of the snow. Didn't drift too much, surprisingly. Gonna be a do odds'n ends day for me...that's about it. Keep warm guys.

:smiley:
https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2020/01/19
« Last Edit: January 01/19/20, 09:23:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just started snowing.............
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is here too! Morjits said sunny today.... :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Snowing pretty good here too now.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...…….snowing lightly here too. says 2 above with a 10 below windchill. working my way up to go out and clean up the snow. hope the wind dies down a bit more first.

then its NFL sunday…….and finish those turtle clocks.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done with all my snow... sure enjoy having that snow blower!!!  now I need some new gloves, my fingers got mighty cold!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I spent half an hour sewing up the thumb and finger in my leather ones yday.... :rolleyes:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done with all my snow... sure enjoy having that snow blower!!!  now I need some new gloves, my fingers got mighty cold!!
they make these things called handwarmers ya know!!!!!!! :doah: :doofus: :rotflmao: i'm gonna use them in a bit.

personally I really like these ski gloves, pretty warm. and then theres choppers!!!!!! :smoking:

just threw 2 pairs of gloves out!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
they make these things called handwarmers ya know!!!!!!! :doah: :doofus: :rotflmao: i'm gonna use them in a bit.

personally I really like these ski gloves, pretty warm. and then theres choppers!!!!!! :smoking:

just threw 2 pairs of gloves out!!!!!!!

Shouldn't that be in the glove thread?    ;)
« Last Edit: January 01/19/20, 11:08:58 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I'm going to get my choppers out for next time... 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya I love my choppers.  Just don't need them as much anymore.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
done cleaning up the snow took care of the bird feeders, got the runway for the shortlegged sheltie to do her thing.

while I was blowing out the driveway I had a clod spring police officer pull up to the neighbors house, grab a bag and go in. didn't take long a few more vehicles pulled up, I new it was fire dept guys and the rescue vehicle. didn't take long and an ambulance showed up. there gone now but I sure hope its ok over there. its an elderly couple. and I know he's not in real good shape, I actually think he's in the nursing home.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hope all is good too for those folks.....

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn sad to see that happen.  Hope all is well. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Been quiet over there since, noone around. Hope that's a good sign. :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -19 here this morning. Didn't know it was supposed to get that cold. Snowed pretty much all day yesterday. We got another 3 cord cut and hauled home yesterday. Boy, how about them packers  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:. Almost made the Vikings look good. Hope your neighbors are alright there Glenn.  Well, just another week at work. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -8 here going for 10 maybe...  we had snow yesterday too but least it was very light...  not much on the agenda for today so I'm going to roll with the day!!!   have a good day all!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we have 5* goin for 10*, I guess. Quite the games yday, I really liked Erin's press conference ;) after their game. :smiley: That run of Mahomes for the TD was awesome too. :happy1: Hope the SB is as good as it looks like it could be. :cool: Sounds like we'll be changin addresses again today as we have some more stuff in Austin to tend to. Have a good 1.
« Last Edit: January 01/20/20, 08:08:52 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Ya  I was surprised to see this cold morning too.  We have ground fog here that looks weird too.  Man KC and SF are the teams that deserve to be in the SB.  I went to bed before the game was over.  I will have to find Sherin's interview so I can see it.  Man they got their you know what handed to them.  LOL  Not much going on that I know of.  The wife is home as it is MLK day.   :happy1:  We talked about a trip to Bemidji but don't know if that will happen.  May just stay home and watch movies or something. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............was 0 when i left, a balmy 4 above now.  a trip this afternoon to hagar city for union thuggery is in order. sure hope the roads get better, there were freakin horrible, like icy horrible. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.............was 0 when i left, a balmy 4 above now.  a trip this afternoon to hagar city for union thuggery is in order. sure hope the roads get better, there were freakin horrible, like icy horrible. 
MnDOT had almost all of the roads between the Metro & us as 100 % ice covered yday afternoon. Specially the I 35 corridor & to the SE. The latest reports this am shows them improving & says they've been out treating some of them. Still warns of black ice so................................take it EZ!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
when Sue came home yesterday afternoon she said 94 and hwy 23 where good, except for a stretch by clearwater. and when it snows for some reason that stretch is always a bit hairy.

we did have about a 1/4 inch of snow overnight  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: i'm confident in the road crews by the time i got leave for hagar city, and with the sun out the roads will be pretty good by then.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! -2 at choretime heading for a high around 10. Another 1/2" of snow in the overnite at the ranch. The storm did like it normally does when w/a SE wind, plops a big wad in the only flat spot in the yard, especially in front of the garage. Blower handled it fairly well tho including all the frozen Ruby crap. Brought a smile to my face to hear it clinking as it went thru the chute. Heading out to Reb's City of Diversity shortly to pick up a quick hitch to replace the one I have. If anyone is looking for a used but not abused category II Berrnau & Sons quick hitch I know where you can find one. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer advertising a quick hook-up?  We can go next door.....:evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
der ya go!!!  dat seks thing again as Glenn would say!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

looks like spring arrives on wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

looks like spring arrives on wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

you wish!!  we all wish!!!    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Noticed Dotch and Reb haven't posted much this afternoon. Beginning to wonder if they ended up getting together and thrown in the Rochester klink. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 9 here this morning heading for a high of 25. The warm stretch has begun. 20s and 30s for the next week or 2 it is showing. Should be some good wood cutting weather this weekend. So Rebs, I heard on the radio this morning they are going to install metal detectors at the State Fair. Thought you were allowed to carry in there? Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!