Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4955268 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Got 39 to start. Better get that ridin in mike, as Spring is over,after today, at least up in these parts for close to a week. Wet & cool( 40"s) thru next Thursday or Friday is what the Bemidji station is sayin. It took a little longer getting the stretch of road on glenn's end of the lake cleaned up yesterday than I thought it would. But by the time we got to the other end another group had that just about all done. :smiley: With the weather changing after today there'll be a few things to wrap up outside today as we'll be heading back to Ia. on Monday. Have a good day,all
« Last Edit: April 04/22/17, 07:59:04 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So it is possible that Glenn throws a lot of stuff out of his window!!!    tut_tut-3315.gif  What kind of stuff did you find????   sleazy-422.gif  Any incriminating evidence about our buddy???  May have to get Rebs to analyze some of it....   

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you be so right Gunner, after today around here the warm weather is heading south again.  so will enjoy this day to it's best!!  one load of laundry done the last is in!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't see but 1 MGL can. ;) :laugh: A lot Busch Light drinkers up there though. The couple that started at the little bridge on the west end of our section came back with bags that were 1/3 -1/2 full that must have weighed 10-15 lb's though. :sad: I never seen anything that said glenn or union on them so he's probably OK this time. ;) What we do isn't really glenn's neighborhood as it's to far to the west & I don't think when he's up here that he gets very far from home. :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's good that Glenn is OK.  Interesting though, when I worked for the Highway Dept and mowed ditches I saw so many Busch Light 12 packs and 24 packs and cans in the ditches.  Many more than any other kind. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
That's where Busch Lite belongs!!!  ;D

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
One particular ditch always had lot of empty cheap vodka bottles and cans of whipped cream...   I wondered what kind of weird thing that was all about.  Then I read that people get high on the compressed gasses in the whipped cream cans.  ????? 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vodka and whipped cream? I'd guess it was another option... :evil: :whistling:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 No brainer on why Busch Light IMO, it's the cheapest every place you go. LPS, we wait for the guy doing your old job to go down our roads, much easier walking after it's cut. :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Vodka and whipped cream? I'd guess it was another option... :evil: :whistling:

I don't know why but for some reason I did have you in the back of my mind when I posted the whipped cream thing.  You and the NL.....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I remember seeing this album around the house...  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/17, 09:14:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh ya, I remember that one too..

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
A taste of honey, tasting much sweeter than wine.   

I had no idea what they were talking about..... confused-3316.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
They weren't talking about Boone's Farm, Del.... :doah:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
A taste of honey, tasting much sweeter than wine.   

I had no idea what they were talking about..... confused-3316.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Taste_of_Honey_(song)
« Last Edit: April 04/22/17, 06:30:54 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
They weren't talking about Boone's Farm, Del.... :doah:

Didn't think so.  Speaking of NL....

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
I figured you were cunning,..  and a linguist.   sleazy-422.gif

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
DELBERT!!! Go wash yer mouth out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT NOW, YOUNG MAN!!  :angry:  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
love that song, yes I understand it and just all ways enjoy to hear it!!  hollies were great too!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, 34 & no precip at the moment. Drive is damp though. Will be getting things together today & loading the car for the trip back south early tomorrow. Usually hit the road about daybreak so we can make the metro around 10-11 am. Have a good 1

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'....44 and sunny, headin' for 70's. Wish they could stay. Some sad news to start the day.... :undecided:

http://www.kaaltv.com/national/happy-days-actress--erin-moran-found-dead-/4461654/?cat=10151

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning, no bike ride today!!  yesterday was great even got some wind/sun burn on my face.  42 here and thats about it I think.  have a good day!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was Jonie wasn't it Rebs?  She was a cutie.  I wonder what happened to her with the 911 call?  Rained some here last night but not much.  Only supposed to be in the 40's here today.  Yesterday when cutting down the ol boxelder tree the temp dropped about 12 degrees in a couple of hours around noon.  I did make the ham and bean soup.  May do ribs today just cuz I like to do them. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that you with that bike Rebs?  Last night I dreamt I bought a 95 black Harley and then was afraid to bring it home to show the wife so I just kept driving it around.  lol  Must still be riding in my dreams, I don't see it outside. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Is that you with that bike Rebs?  Last night I dreamt I bought a 95 black Harley and then was afraid to bring it home to show the wife so I just kept driving it around.  lol  Must still be riding in my dreams, I don't see it outside.

Yupper..one of 9 Yamaha's I had over the years. That was the last one. I made the mistake of getting married; bike had to go. I had it backwards.  :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Yupper..one of 9 Yamaha's I had over the years. That was the last one. I made the mistake of getting married; bike had to go. I had it backwards.  :rotflmao:

you were not the only to have something like that happen to them!!  nice bike Rebs.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
That's good that Glenn is OK.  Interesting though, when I worked for the Highway Dept and mowed ditches I saw so many Busch Light 12 packs and 24 packs and cans in the ditches.  Many more than any other kind.
gunner is correct..............once at the cabin I tend not to venture far.........unless its going hunting or to another lake fishing.

glenn gets rather upset when someone throws trash out the window or sees it in the ditch. our family, well mainly mom and whomever is up there at the time, does the road ditch cleanup on a stretch of road by the cabin. not to mention crap in the woods around us. we got a group from the cities that are pigs!!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning little sore today, musta had to much fun yesterday, and maybe a few to many  :toast: :toast:! looks like I,m gonna mow the lawn today!!!!!!! have a good one.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Hi ya gents, got up early this morning and headed for kandiyohi county.  Saw plenty of ditch chickens which is awesome,  kinda funny last week they had burning restrictions but now there's standing water all over. Lots of big limbs and branches down but that's the norm.Made me a bucket trap for tgem mice, they had a party in one of the sheds over the winter so it'll be sauce vide mouse in a pail soon. I gotta laugh, lots of packs of bikers were out today, and every pack my daughter called them delfuago's from that one movie..had to be there I guess.   SEE YA!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I set moose traps every weekend I head to the cabin in 3 different out buildings. last time up gotz me 3!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: